Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
I'll ask again since nobody answered, but does anybody know where to get a good replacement VVPS in Europe? I've seen the stock one for like 9 bucks on Alibaba, but it'd be nice to get one that wasn't cheaply produced in China

Drinkaholik,
Reactions: .d

Texus

I'll ask again since nobody answered, but does anybody know where to get a good replacement VVPS in Europe? I've seen the stock one for like 9 bucks on Alibaba, but it'd be nice to get one that wasn't cheaply produced in China
One option might be the DIY power supply project by @RedEyeFlightControl. Has some nice enclosures with one or two bays, and seems to be a step up from the option provided by Collyland.

Or Collyland is in Europe and they sell their power supplies separately on their page.

Mutley

Bong Head
Hi all, First post here🙋‍♂️
I'm so fascinated by this pieces of art and i was wondering which of all the models is the most efficient.
I think that OAB and vapbong are pretty much similar experience, maybe some little differences in airflow and cooling due to the different sizes , but what about Berserk ? The heater is placed in a different way and also the bowl form is diffent. How all this little changes impact on performance adn efficiency?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm so fascinated by this pieces of art and i was wondering which of all the models is the most efficient.
I think that OAB and vapbong are pretty much similar experience, maybe some little differences in airflow and cooling due to the different sizes , but what about Berserk ? The heater is placed in a different way and also the bowl form is diffent. How all this little changes impact on performance adn efficiency?

Welcome to FC!

Yeah the airflow actually cannot be underestimated, that alone I think makes the OAB more efficient than the standard for me and perhaps others, however now that I have the mini OAB as well I feel like I have to say that is the most efficient, loading amount with its 25% smaller bowl?? I really love it!

Berserker could take the cake though, it was said that the heater is so powerful, and with the cylinder shape of the bowl, it made sense to pack a shallow layer in particular? I bet that teapot they made recently is pretty crazy with such large heater mass... Not sure the bowl size exactly, it seems similar?

Ripstar

You are correct with similar experience but each one is a little different in the heat settings, heat up time, and even your draught. I have the OAB and original Vapong, so, I can't speak to the Berserk but one thing with the Berserk is the bowl is larger. I believe?

Mutley

Bong Head
Welcome to FC!

Yeah the airflow actually cannot be underestimated, that alone I think makes the OAB more efficient than the standard for me and perhaps others, however now that I have the mini OAB as well I feel like I have to say that is the most efficient, loading amount with its 25% smaller bowl?? I really love it!

Berserker could take the cake though, it was said that the heater is so powerful, and with the cylinder shape of the bowl, it made sense to pack a shallow layer in particular? I bet that teapot they made recently is pretty crazy with such large heater mass... Not sure the bowl size exactly, it seems similar?
On mini OAB the vapor isn't hottest than the regular one?
Btw also in my opinion the teapot could be quite powerful :brow:

Shit Snacks

On mini OAB the vapor isn't hottest than the regular one?

Nope, because the pathway is all the same, everything is 25% smaller, ish, but I'll see you are using less water, still nice and smooth... also running at a lower voltage... Also the mini is where I stick my wrapped braided Lamart tubo whip sometimes :brow:

PossumMD

Dammit. I thought they all had the same bowl. I prefer smaller loads. Ahhh well, I'll manage somehow. Even if my tolerance does get blown out.

PossumMD,

Shit Snacks

Dammit. I thought they all had the same bowl. I prefer smaller loads. Ahhh well, I'll manage somehow. Even if my tolerance does get blown out.

You don't have to load a lot in the regular size, and the mini are still pretty exclusive, there's only been two small batches of mini OAB and one of mini standard recently...

PossumMD

Oh, sweet. I thought you meant the oab in general had a smaller bowl. And just for reference, I usually just cover the screen of my fw7 for a "normal" dose, if I can just chuck a pinch in and have it still work I will be sweet. Otherwise, I'll just use it sparingly. I pretty much bought it cos I'm in a position to use a desktop now and it's super nice looking!

PossumMD,

Shit Snacks

Oh, sweet. I thought you meant the oab in general had a smaller bowl. And just for reference, I usually just cover the screen of my fw7 for a "normal" dose, if I can just chuck a pinch in and have it still work I will be sweet. Otherwise, I'll just use it sparingly. I pretty much bought it cos I'm in a position to use a desktop now and it's super nice looking!

Haha yes, you were confused, OAB and mini OAB are two different products, or OAB mini rather, but if you see mini yeah it mini lol but yeah if I'm using bandits I'm using more herb since it is just more fun that way! Plenty of people in here have praised the microdosing, that's not really my usage style for it though

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Kudzu407

Mutley

Bong Head
Nope, because the pathway is all the same, everything is 25% smaller, ish, but I'll see you are using less water, still nice and smooth... also running at a lower voltage... Also the mini is where I stick my wrapped braided Lamart tubo whip sometimes :brow:
that you said about mini oab it's valid for mini vapbong also?

Shit Snacks

that you said about mini oab it's valid for mini vapbong also?

So I've never tried the mini standard, it is pretty new, though yes it is also 25% smaller, does not have a carb whole, but I imagine it can hold more water? And the airflow would still be different from the OAB style, but I am curious how much different it would be, being a mini standard style... Anybody buy??

Also PSA there is another standard vapbong on EntExchange here and it does have the carb hole since it is an old one from 2020 (woodland fantasy with cappuccino mint loading dish) and may have been mine previously lol (not me selling it now though)

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
So I've never tried the mini standard, it is pretty new, though yes it is also 25% smaller, does not have a carb whole, but I imagine it can hold more water? And the airflow would still be different from the OAB style, but I am curious how much different it would be, being a mini standard style... Anybody buy??

Also PSA there is another standard vapbong on EntExchange here and it does have the carb hole since it is an old one from 2020 (woodland fantasy with cappuccino mint loading dish) and may have been mine previously lol (not me selling it now though)
I very much appreciate this tip and still I *think I'll hold off on chasing down @iDRINKBLEACH to buy that VB. I do like the carb and was only looking to make a lateral move since the Obsidian glaze on mine doesn't suit my decor. Ideally I think a Pagoda Green would look best, so not far off though. 🤔

That Halo performance looks great too btw, thanks for sharing!

Shit Snacks

I very much appreciate this tip and still I *think I'll hold off on chasing down @iDRINKBLEACH to buy that VB. I do like the carb and was only looking to make a lateral move since the Obsidian glaze on mine doesn't suit my decor. Ideally I think a Pagoda Green would look best, so not far off though. 🤔

That Halo performance looks great too btw, thanks for sharing!

Yeah dude, the last video I sent you was actually the Atlas I just got btw! And also just wanted to say regarding glaze, you shouldn't be too particular, someone else I know got a pagoda green bandit and they absolutely hated it, it did not look the way it looked on the website to them, every time glaze can come out different, so you don't want to get too particular in picking out a glaze you like, because you don't know exactly how it will come out if there's a chance you might not like it... I really like the colors of your obsidian and oriental though personally! I did not care for the woodland fantasy as much, which is what made it easier to give away, along with the style and hole, but I don't think I could ever part with my bandits: love my Tahiti Grape, Plum Jelly, and Cosmic Blue (black cobblestone over celestial blue) way too much honestly!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yeah dude, the last video I sent you was actually the Atlas I just got btw! And also just wanted to say regarding glaze, you shouldn't be too particular, someone else I know got a pagoda green bandit and they absolutely hated it, it did not look the way it looked on the website to them, every time glaze can come out different, so you don't want to get too particular in picking out a glaze you like, because you don't know exactly how it will come out if there's a chance you might not like it... I really like the colors of your obsidian and oriental though personally! I did not care for the woodland fantasy as much, which is what made it easier to give away, along with the style and hole, but I don't think I could ever part with my bandits: love my Tahiti Grape, Plum Jelly, and Cosmic Blue (black cobblestone over celestial blue)
Yeah, I was happy to see real pics of the one iDB is selling and I should be able to let it go.

A lot of the splotchy glaze options look like a skin condition to me and now that the OAB is here I think the move is to be patient and also hang on to the VB refc hooked me up with.

Atlas in the house! Super cool - were you getting a heady Atlas too?

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I was happy to see real pics of the one iDB is selling and I should be able to let it go.

If you want to search and skim, I actually posted several photos of it in here previously :tup: woodland fantasy did grow on me, it is still a nice unique glaze I will say!

A lot of the splotchy glaze options look like a skin condition to me and now that the OAB is here I think the move is to be patient and also hang on to the VB refc hooked me up with.

Haha yeah the skin tone color ones, so much variety, I still think I would like a crazy funfetti and/or orange one myself... Yeah definitely easier to be patient when you have one, and easy to hang on to what you have when they are so different from each other, for now! Too easy to collect

Atlas in the house! Super cool - were you getting a heady Atlas too?

Oh yes, put my down payment in for that first Heady batch recently too! I actually am going a bit more funfetti cotton candy for the colors there: white, blue, purple, pink, and some dichroic sparkles...

Top Bottom