Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

someTooL

Yep. 11.7 on my dial. Well, that’s with the controller on a metal top. Move the controller to a wood top and it drops to 11.5 instantly. Food for thought. If I look down at the dial position I’m right at the 10 mark...probably as accurate as giving the 11.7 # lol.

I am very impressed with the VB and how I’ve learned to use it. Draw speed, water level, power...satisfying when you find it. Probably so much so that I am really rethinking my desktop setup.

ghost7ateoh

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my Vapbong that had to be sent for repair due to the heater coming loose. Collyland was very prompt and professional and made sure my unit was repaired and sent back in a very timely manner. Very impressed by their service!

I did notice some temp difference once I received my unit back. I used to run my unit between 11.7-12.3 prior to sending it in and now I run it between 9.2-10 so it definitely has something to do with the heater placement within the bowl which is probably why we see so many people running different temps.

Hey all! Been quite busy lately so I haven't been following along on the thread lately, but I wanted to take a second to post some pics of my new blooming blue aromitizer, and the "Malachit" bong that I picked up from the last drop. I've been really enjoying both! I think I actually prefer the quality of hit from the aromitizer over the OAB, however I do prefer the form & glaze of the OAB overall. As some of you may remember, my OAB went through a few accidents and has been repaired a few times, so it's nice to have a fresh aromitizer without any band-aids on it! :) Posting a few images of my OAB while I'm here as well.

There should be a few pics of each, so be sure to click through to see all of the images!

Blooming Blue Aromitizer:

Malachit Bong:

Wildfire OAB:

Peace!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
has anyone soaked the ball in iso? or they just recommend popping the screen out

You certainly can, but there's no reason to, yeah the screen is the part that requires more cleaning, so a little soak could be good, but the ball bowl stays pretty clean and can be cleaned to spotless with a quick rinse! You're going to want to take the screen out regardless for cleaning, to get into its ceramic nooks and crannies lol

rowbam

Man, the honeymoon is real. I didn't intend to stop using my Solo 2, but if I'm having a session why wouldn't I want it with the best device? Now I'm onto a grinder upgrade from my Golden Gate one.. :rofl:

My only gripe so far is hearing how the cord moves while cleaning/carrying.

stonedmallone

write up of my first night with the vapbong.

after heat soak for 30 minutes, (started at 10.5, settled in at 10 after heatsink) I hit it a bunch of times and then next thing I knew I woke up on my couch this morning. I think I discovered time travel. Wow is all i can say. The thing put me into a short coma!

This is probably the greatest thing I have ever experienced. An incredible vape

Texus

write up of my first night with the vapbong.

after heat soak for 30 minutes, (started at 10.5, settled in at 10 after heatsink) I hit it a bunch of times and then next thing I knew I woke up on my couch this morning. I think I discovered time travel. Wow is all i can say. The thing put me into a short coma!

This is probably the greatest thing I have ever experienced. An incredible vape
Slaps don't it? A revelation for me too.

doctapeppa

Hey does anyone have the videos from the deleted Dr Collie YT channels? I guess Telegram is gone now too since some links in this thread to Telegram are dead too? I've seen a loose video here and there but there have to be lots more somewhere. I've heard that there are even a series of videos where Dr Collie teaches completely how to make a Vapbong. I think I've seen 3 of those in this thread (2 where he makes the bowl and one where he's outdoors) but I'd love to see the rest and/or download them for datahoarding/internet preservation. Does this still exist somewhere?

cptofnthng

Hey does anyone have the videos from the deleted Dr Collie YT channels? I guess Telegram is gone now too since some links in this thread to Telegram are dead too? I've seen a loose video here and there but there have to be lots more somewhere. I've heard that there are even a series of videos where Dr Collie teaches completely how to make a Vapbong. I think I've seen 3 of those in this thread (2 where he makes the bowl and one where he's outdoors) but I'd love to see the rest and/or download them for datahoarding/internet preservation. Does this still exist somewhere?
the guy has a telegram channel, where you can see a lot of his gibberish and ramblings.

cptofnthng,

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Well folks,I can say the Mini - OAB is one badass little dude. I have been test driving for just over 2 weeks and learned a lot. It’s about 7 inches tall and easy to move around and use with one hand. I started at 10.2 and heat soaked to 9.4. That was still too much so down to 8.4 and bingo...magic time. Lots of vapor and the flavor was loud. Probably the best flavor I have had thru water. It was hitting good but vapor was warming up so I added more water and bingo again. I was using small loads just covering the screen. Bigger loads made bigger clouds!
This is one heavy-hittin lil vape. If done properly it can remove the top of your head and make vision dim.

Shit Snacks

Hey in the comments Jaxel is saying there might be pre-orders opened up next week!! Oh wait a second... He did say June before, didn't he? It's already June! Holy Moly where is the year going?

Haha yes someone here posted that they were told June (by Daniel?) and Janine had been promising the video of the making of an OAB here... I guess the temperature conditions there are good for making them now so there's going to be a large drop of bandits that I'm sure will go quick! :haw: :freak:

Shit Snacks

I think that's an old video. So I wouldn't bet on a large OAB drop. But hopefully there's something in for grabs soon.

Video could not have been thaaat old, because it is the new design of OAB;) when I referred to the size of the drop, that was also the hearsay from the same someone here who said June... We shall see soon!

Top Bottom