Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20210315-080020373.jpg

I've got many more options on hand, but just these four together cover me pretty well...

BestBuds

The Dude
I have been using glad press'n'seal plastic wrap to cover the bowl and mouthpiece areas when cleaning. I'll put about a cup of iso in the carb hole and shake like crazy. The press'n'seal holds it all in with minimal leaking. Then I wrap the heater ball, when cold obv, and take the mouthpiece and bowl pieces off and discard. Then it gets a good rinse with hot water, only being careful of the bottom where the wire goes up into the VB body. :science:

That was nice and easy.... :tup:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Does anybody elses sweat?

It seems no matter what surface I have it on, there's always some condensation left behind when I pick it up. Its like Hugo has a case of permanent swamp ass.

I see no evidence its somehow leaking...just assuming its condensation. I usually keep it on a papertowel for that reason

Shit Snacks

It seems no matter what surface I have it on, there's always some condensation left behind when I pick it up. Its like Hugo has a case of permanent swamp ass.

I see no evidence its somehow leaking...just assuming its condensation. I usually keep it on a papertowel for that reason

Someone else had mentioned that before, I've never experienced that at all, but I am in California so perhaps it happens in humid regions?? Or could have to do with the temperature of the water, do you use ice cold water?? Get a knit cloth coaster!

For a second I thought you were asking does anyone else sweat from intense vapbong hits :lmao:

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Someone else had mentioned that before, I've never experienced that at all, but I am in California so perhaps it happens in humid regions?? Or could have to do with the temperature of the water, do you use ice cold water?? Get a knit cloth coaster!

For a second I thought you asked does anyone else sweat from intense vapong hits :lmao:

Hahahaha no not from the hits - came close a few times though :lol: Actually I had a half oz of some NYC OG sitting around since August, I haven't bothered to try because supposedly it's 90% + sativa and super racy... If I go sativa its usually 60/40, so I've just never reached for this NYC stuff. Anyways, that nearly had me sweating saturday morning lol.

Just the base of the bandit, the sides never feel wet or anything. Just the bottom, and its not really "wet," its just this circle of moisture I haven't been able to explain.

The water might be cold when it goes in but I dont change it daily. Closer to 5 days maybe, but it doesn't seem to matter how or when I move it. It's gotta be condensation, I dont think its possible for it to be "leaking" but maybe it is? I've had this on a cold counter top, warm radiator cover, bedroom dresser... sometimes its more noticeable than others but I cant figure it out.

Shit Snacks

Hahahaha no not from the hits - came close a few times though :lol: Actually I had a half oz of some NYC OG sitting around since August, I haven't bothered to try because supposedly it's 90% + sativa and super racy... If I go sativa its usually 60/40, so I've just never reached for this NYC stuff. Anyways, that nearly had me sweating saturday morning lol.

Just the base of the bandit, the sides never feel wet or anything. Just the bottom, and its not really "wet," its just this circle of moisture I haven't been able to explain.

The water might be cold when it goes in but I dont change it daily. Closer to 5 days maybe, but it doesn't seem to matter how or when I move it. It's gotta be condensation, I dont think its possible for it to be "leaking" but maybe it is? I've had this on a cold counter top, warm radiator cover, bedroom dresser... sometimes its more noticeable than others but I cant figure it out.

Oh yeah definitely condensation, especially because someone else noticed it, must be a regional thing also depending where it is in your house... I like to use a soft coaster regardless, for sliding it around on the table, so I suppose even if mine did I wouldn't notice unless it was a lot? And it's not

jbm

The OAB has become my daily and only driver since I got it. I also haven’t used a grinder since I got it. I break up some nugs, put ‘em in the ball, and vape away, crumbling every couple hits. Range around 9.5 - 10.5. Leave it on all day. Thing is a beast. No batteries to charge. Wow.

SquirrelMaster

Oh yeah my VapBong sweats like crazy. I haven't really checked my One Armed Bandit but I would expect the same. I'd have to double check my temperatures and humidity as it's been all over the place where I have mine plugged in.

Shit Snacks

Waiting for my beautiful mermaid, but my girlfriend says it's too girly. Opinions, should I lose the mermaid or the girlfriend (that has no taste)?

Is she correct, or is it just very unique and beautiful? Honestly please, I can use it myself with her and not with the guys if shes right LOL

What we do for VAS

Oh she is wrong, aside from gender being a construct, that is a gorgeous piece and mermaids are a mythical creature so fair game unisex... Plus it's the sea, anything goes down there... Also it is the last made by this artist so extra special... I love the hair and Tahiti Grape base glaze of course! :luv:

Vapefanatic

Waiting for my beautiful mermaid, but my girlfriend says it's too girly. Opinions, should I lose the mermaid or the girlfriend (that has no taste)?

Is she correct, or is it just very unique and beautiful? Honestly please, I can use it myself with her and not with the guys if shes right LOL

What we do for VAS

Funny thing is, if the mermaid were to flash her boobs, 9 outta 10 peeps gonna say it’s a guy”s piece, a bro piece lol

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

What we do for VAS

Fuck gender norms. Like what you like.
Girly is awesome too, for ANYONE!

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Have no idea how to quote multiple people, but thank you all for the words of encouragement. I wholeheartedly agree. Just because she said that it's going in the living room display cabinet with some of our antiques. I don't really keep paraphernalia out visibly, but I think this is gorgeous and a work of art. And I don't think anyone that doesn't smoke will have any idea what it is.

Is it true you can smoke nugs without grinding? I think if I smoke enough I actually may be able to see one boob :)

Top Bottom