• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

notams

toke down Babylon
@1101010100101 I see the same thing - ground herb up to the ridge has zero charring or scorching.

But, with a big bowl of ground herb after one draw I'll stir and see black and green. Nothing in between. Just black as night and virgin weed. Pre-stirring I can see a black spot off to one side.

When I hand tear and load a huge load I get better results - 2 good terpy light vapor hits then squeeze and crumble for a half dozen more til it just literally stops producing vapor with no charring or scorching. My setting: 10.5 with a whip, dry.

Try loading a humongous bowl of loosely torn. It's a blast. I did a monster 1+ gr bowl. Barely fit. Fun as hell to squeeze it full of herb and watch it get slowly reduced to just inert matter. That one bowl was lasted like 5 songs... and these are Grateful Dead songs and some of them are like 20 minutes long.

BawlmerMerlin

I intended to purchase a brownish classic edition at 30% off due to glaze irregularities. Frankly it would not have been remotely my first color choice, but it was the only one left. By the time I got to the shipping screen the website indicated that there was no shipping option to the USA, and the next thing I knew, my cart was empty and none were left. I guess somebody else needed it more . . .

justcametomind

My guess regarding the B stock email, is that it was sent too early, before the site had been loaded up... We shall see I suppose!
Unfortunately it’s gone. Janine said on Telegram that B stock lasted 9 minutes online.
She also said they will never do lady bug color anymore, didn’t follow the entire conversation but it may be related to some discoloration of that glaze. Plum jelly will be done again.
peanut butter and jelly GIF

Last edited:

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
Unfortunately it’s gone. Janine said on Telegram that B stock lasted 9 minutes online.
She also said they will never do lady bug color anymore, didn’t follow the entire conversation but it may be related to some discoloration of that glaze. Plum jelly will be done again.
peanut butter and jelly GIF
She said they're doing glazes that give them less trouble. Presumably means Lady Bug is one of the glazes that's hardest to work with

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just noticed the top of my bandit is a totally different colour too the body of my bandit....it's faded as shit

Haha that's not fading, that is what happens with glaze on different surfaces, you'll notice it more on a standard vapbong how there can be a lot of streaking as the glass pebbles melt vertically for example. Then some glazes are runnier, so they end up thinner in certain spots and may be thicker in other spots... It is actually almost a little misleading to even refer to glazes as colors, as it is all chemistry and often unpredictable! Different temperatures required for different glaze too, so it makes sense they would want to limit the variety... Larger batches in reliable glazes they know well, all one glaze in one kiln at a time. Daniel did say they now have the larger commercial kiln, so much more consistent, and maybe that further revealed which glazes are best for them?

Last edited:

Weedaholic

Haha that's not fading, that is what happens with glaze on different surfaces, you'll notice it more on a standard vapbong how there can be a lot of streaking as the glass pebbles melt vertically for example. Then some glazes are runnier, so they end up thinner in certain spots and may be thicker in other spots... It is almost a little misleading to even refer to glazes as colors, as it is all chemistry and often unpredictable!
I should of said the glaze. you are right lol.....I Mean the glaze is totallt different the body is blue and red but the heater is a brown glaze no where near red and the blue is totally different...Don't look right too me for some reason.

Shit Snacks

There was part of me that wondered if after a few years the color would brown on the heater.

The fired outer glaze will not change color, I don't think the inner clear glaze can stain either, but theoretically I think the unglazed ceramic can... which is why I am so careful about clearing hits by lifting the ball bowl, and have my carb hole covered over (cannot wait for the return of Tahiti without hole!) I mean not for color but yeah I don't want to stain the inside of the heater with vapor...

Shit Snacks

Sorry for the bad picture. i will take a proper one in daylight
The bottom half the bandit is like the dish on the left and as you go up too the bowl and heater the glaze seems too fade...
I maybe going mental at this stage.

Ah so it is Kaboom! That explains it, yeah that is normal as I said so in the loading funnel dish, that's where you would see like the thickest deposit just like at the bottom of your bandit. And this makes sense since the base of the glaze is white, likely a thinner glaze in this case, meanwhile the red and blue are the glass pebbles so those can melt any which way and end up a variety of different colors especially depending on how they blend with the white or each other... Anyway so you're not crazy, what you're noticing is just normal is all! Another part of what makes each individual piece unique even if you are using the same glazes at the same temperature altogether, with these type of Crystalite Jungle Gem glazes, literally no two can be the same! Yours is special :D

Weedaholic

Ah so it is Kaboom! That explains it, yeah that is normal as I said so in the loading funnel dish, that's where you would see like the thickest deposit just like at the bottom of your bandit. And this makes sense since the base of the glaze is white, likely a thinner glaze in this case, meanwhile the red and blue are the glass pebbles so those can melt any which way and end up a variety of different colors especially depending on how they blend with the white or each other... Anyway so you're not crazy, what you're noticing is just normal is all! Another part of what makes each individual piece unique even if you are using the same glazes at the same temperature altogether, with these type of Crystalite Jungle Gem glazes, literally no two can be the same! Yours is special :D
Thank you again mister shit snacks....A man of knowledge you are and a gentleman sir......you can't tell from the picture but the white is cream on the upper half of the bandit...i actually like it lot more...i just thought i was going crazy as my wife was saying there was no difference just too piss me off lol

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
When I hand tear and load a huge load I get better results - 2 good terpy light vapor hits then squeeze and crumble for a half dozen more til it just literally stops producing vapor with no charring or scorching
I stopped grinding my herb it's more fun and a nice ritual to hand tear the weed.
I noticed also I have with that method more hits but in the beginning not so intense hits as with grinded weed. Grinded weed has in the beginning more surface as the same amount of hand teared weed.

Texus

Mystery of the B-Stock buyer is solved. It is I. Happened to open computer right as it came, and preferred the color to the Vapbong I grabbed last night. Art of Vape was fine with me cancelling last night's order, and it ships to me this week. A smidge worried about the glaze imperfection, butLoved the color and texture on offer.

LiKasQ0.png

Top Bottom