Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Mystery of the B-Stock buyer is solved. It is I. Happened to open computer right as it came, and preferred the color to the Vapbong I grabbed last night. Art of Vape was fine with me cancelling last night's order, and it ships to me this week. A smidge worried about the glaze imperfection, butLoved the color and texture on offer.

LiKasQ0.png

I wouldn't worry about the imperfection, this looks fantastic, most of the B stocks posted here have been nicer than some standards!

notams

toke down Babylon
@Steel28 and @Texus Congratulations to both of you. Welcome! I wish you both many happy VB sessions.

Please don't disappoint. Once you get it puffing out fog you must say only the phrase that will truly bless it:

"IT'S VOOORKING!"

Edit: added
Colorado flag? Sweet baby Jesus on a ski slope! Please please order one!

Texus

@Steel28 and @Texus Congratulations to both of you. Welcome! I wish you both many happy VB sessions.

Please don't disappoint. Once you get it puffing out fog you must say only the phrase that will truly bless it:

"IT'S VOOORKING!"

I'm on it. I'm geting pretty psyched for that sphere bowl. Heard someone talk about loading it up with 2 g. Daaaaaang. And then others talk about how well it handles miniscule amount. But I'm mostly psyched about that big ole brute force heater and the leganedary overall airflow.

Shit Snacks

Oh that isn't a pic of the exact one I got. I grabbed it online. Pic with the listing disappeared when the listing did...

You can ask them to send you the photo and an email if that wasn't the one that was posted with it online, but I suppose you'll have it in your hands soon enough!

Don't I know it! That was the image but I don't recall the name of the glaze.

Pretty sure that one is Aventurin ;)

Texus

I've pestered their CS enough, as we worked through payment etc. They take cards, but don't work for reasons no one understands. But don't worry, they have ways to work around this. And you can buy/reserve yours without the payment going through at checkout.

And yes, Aventurin is the name IIRC.

SquirrelMaster

I noticed the B-Stock this morning but I was so busy running around I didn't have to a chance to post about it and it was gone quick. Congrats @Texus the B-stocks are well worth the price difference, you're going to love it!

I've had both the VapBandit and VapBong firing every night for the past few days, hitting them back and forth, getting so stoned I was falling asleep last night sitting on a stool after a fat rip :ko:. What a pair these two are.

The VapBandit is much more restrictive for airflow which disappointed me at first as the wide open airflow is the best selling point of the device imo but it hits hard and gives the vapour a slightly different signature even with the same essential design so I am very glad I own both. Both are wide open compared to most devices, the VapBong takes me 2.5 seconds for a hit where as the Bandit is 5 seconds. Bandit is better for sitting, even picking up. If the stem was wider (mine is about 9/16" without pulling out the calipers) the airflow would be more comparable to the VapBong so hopefully they will consider making a wider version.

I love both and will buy an art edition of the VapBong (most likely unless I find a Bandit I love) at some point hopefully this year. Although part of me is disappointed that customs are not currently available I'm really excited to see what they release next. I'm hoping for some fun 420 bongs with Cannabis leafs plastered on the surface. That lava cobblestone finish with some green pot leafs would definitely find a way to my desk lol.

passenger

is this thing on?
The VapBandit is much more restrictive for airflow which disappointed me at first as the wide open airflow is the best selling point of the device imo but it hits hard and gives the vapour a slightly different signature even with the same essential design so I am very glad I own both. Both are wide open compared to most devices, the VapBong takes me 2.5 seconds for a hit where as the Bandit is 5 seconds. Bandit is better for sitting, even picking up. If the stem was wider (mine is about 9/16" without pulling out the calipers) the airflow would be more comparable to the VapBong so hopefully they will consider making a wider version.
I just loaded the bowl to just cover the screen on a Bandit. Preheated 20 minutes. Placed in the cold bowl and pulled for 2 seconds. Instant huge (I mean it like in HUGE) vapor cloud at 10.0 V. I think even after one second there would have been a load of vapor...
I haven't tried a VB yet but from the logic behind it in both versions you will pull the air through the hole where the screen sits. That's where the draw restriction is happening (which is open panoramic wide). As long as the inner diameter of the arm is not below the screen hole, it shouldn't change anything. It might feel different because of the way one is hitting a VB / OAB but in theory it should be about the same? I imagine you just hit it harder than the OAB! :)

Edit: And yes, I want a VB too one day. ;)

Steel28

"IT'S VOOORKING!"

I’m blown away after my first session!! it’s really VOOOOOORKING!! lol.

Massive rips, absolutely powerful device. I had most of top tier desktops and OAB cant be touched in my opinion.

The only adjustment I have to make is not use such a fine grind as it make mesh screen hard to clean after each session.

notams

toke down Babylon
@Steel28 instead of cleaning the screen when it looks all clogged - try going a little deeper and farther into the toast. Don't turn the voltage up, just draw a nice slow deep draw. It'll toast up the stuff that sticks to the screen and then you can just tap the bowl on the side to get it to literally fall off.

Got mine this afternoon. I got some excellent flavor at a low voltage. I haven't tried to see how well it rips yet. I am still trying to figure it out. Do you guys keep the ball on most of the time when it's filled with herb? Every video seems to do that, but when I took mine off in-between draws, I got that really nice flavor. I am not sure if the ball should be warm or cold before going at it. I knew it was going to be heavy, but it's solid.

Vkiccsi.jpg

Shit Snacks

Got mine this afternoon. I got some excellent flavor at a low voltage. I haven't tried to see how well it rips yet. I am still trying to figure it out. Do you guys keep the ball on most of the time when it's filled with herb? Every video seems to do that, but when I took mine off in-between draws, I got that really nice flavor. I am not sure if the ball should be warm or cold before going at it. I knew it was going to be heavy, but it's solid.

Vkiccsi.jpg

Nice one! No do not keep the ball bowl on, only while you are hitting it, remove it to clear the hit... The ball bowl does not need to be warm or cold, the heater sphere should be warm though!

The reason you see a lot of videos that keep it on, is because most of those models have the carb hole to clear hits instead (even with that I would prefer to remove the ball bowl to clear so no residual vapor can get in the heater sphere)

BestBuds

The Dude

Vkiccsi.jpg
I use cheap toilet paper to wipe out my bowl after every sesh. I've become accustomed to resting the ball on the Center TP tube as a rest.

notams

toke down Babylon
@alleyhoops Welcome! Dude, your one armed monster is gorgeous. Did you name her yet?

Re: removal of bowl. What they said... Plus, I'm sure I'm not alone in savoring the bowl. What I mean is treat it like a nice mug of beer, glass of wine, sip of whiskey, cup of tea, lick of... whatever analogy you'd like to use.

Put it up to your nose. I mean right up there, rub the warm ceramic against your lips. Put your finger in and grab a tiny bit and start chewing it slowly. Yeah, man. Get nasty with that girl. Get to know your herb biblically. That bowel is the portal to your weed's G-spot.

weedemon

enthusiast
Hey guys! It's been a few years since i've felt the itch for a new vape. the flowerpot has been doing great since 2019...

I was curious. Over on reddit they say this beats the flowerpot even.

I know FC has the real info. Can you guys please coles notes catch me up on this one please???

Is this the flavor king? that's what i care about most. large rips next :D

weedemon,
Reactions: Ramahs

notams

toke down Babylon
@weedemon yeah, this thing is amazing.

Before Shitsnacks posts it, I'll say it: you could always read this thread.

But.... Assuming you don't have 3 days to kill, check out a youtube video of a dude from tools420 doing a review. THAT was (in my opinion) one of the most informative pieces of data on this amazing device.

weedemon

enthusiast
damnit.... i think i may need one. will start saving... do you guys generally like the original one, or the one armed bandit style better? these seem very expensive... but that's never stopped me before. :D i just want the best taste and rips i can get.

fak

The Dude
damnit.... i think i may need one. will start saving... do you guys generally like the original one, or the one armed bandit style better? these seem very expensive... but that's never stopped me before. :D i just want the best taste and rips i can get.
Seems the consensus is VB for air flow and OAB for more of a dab rig style function

Thanks for the kind words for Ol' Blue, everyone.

Looks like oregano. I really don't know how much I can get out of it. 6 pulls at 10.6V. BCG with a medium plate grinded here.

s6gQQpC.jpg

@weedemon , I have a weedeater. I love it. It works so well for low and slow. So far, I think a faster and quick pull is working well with the OAB. I am not done experimenting, especially with the voltage.

Any good results low and slow, anyone?

Nice one! No do not keep the ball bowl on, only while you are hitting it, remove it to clear the hit... The ball bowl does not need to be warm or cold, the heater sphere should be warm though!

The reason you see a lot of videos that keep it on, is because most of those models have the carb hole to clear hits instead (even with that I would prefer to remove the ball bowl to clear so no residual vapor can get in the heater sphere)
Got ya, I wanted to really check before I tried anything, but luckily, I was doing it right.

fak

The Dude
Does anyone know when the art edition OAB/VBs willbe restocked as well as regular OABs?

fak,

notams

toke down Babylon
@weedemon once the Vapbong worm gets in your head it will continue burrowing until it has laid eggs and hatched babies. You will get a Vapbong. The only question is is when.

Does anyone know when the art edition OAB/VBs willbe restocked as well as regular OABs?
Regular stock orders being taken now for shipment in April / May. No ETA on special orders - which is what art editions are. B stock is a unicorn. Keep watching they sometimes show up.

Top Bottom