• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

jbm

t's where I got my VB, they are great to deal with, being on their email list alerted you to the drop. Didn't mean to make it sound like a pitch, just a pleasure to work with.
Agreed. I have always gotten amazingly good service from @VGOODIEZ. I asked a couple questions about this drop yesterday and heard from him in minutes. I give him my business whenever I can. Everything a small business should be.

notams

toke down Babylon
Yeah @VGOODIEZ is the place to go. Anyone can have great products. What sets VGoodieZ apart is the service. Stellar people. The owner's name is Scott (?).

Thanks for the feedback on cleaning. I see my problem. After reading thru the responses I realize I used waaay too much alcohol. I poured like 2 cups and sloshed it around for a while. Now I understand. I had some sort of mistaken belief that I had to soak the percolator part. Completely unnecessary.

I'm just not used to a dry herb vape that can chug thru what I did and NOT need anything other than a water rinse. This thing is low low low maintenance. It just continues to impress me

Yeah @VGOODIEZ is the place to go. Anyone can have great products. What sets VGoodieZ apart is the service. Stellar people. The owner's name is Scott (?).

Thanks for the feedback on cleaning. I see my problem. After reading thru the responses I realize I used waaay too much alcohol. I poured like 2 cups and sloshed it around for a while. Now I understand. I had some sort of mistaken belief that I had to soak the percolator part. Completely unnecessary.

I'm just not used to a dry herb vape that can chug thru what I did and NOT need anything other than a water rinse. This thing is low low low maintenance. It just continues to impress me
I was selling an RBT product on reddit a few years back and Scott noticed it and asked me where I got it from and I told him at his site. He told me that it was not the correct product that I listed and he ended up realizing that he sent me the wrong item. I had no idea! He refunded me the difference without asking. Now that is customer service.

I was lucky enough to snag an obsidian OAB. I also have a classic coming in April. I think this will hold my VAS for two months now, lol.

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
As promised last year I built my own Power supply durig winter time.
First of all I ordered a Ampere/Volt meter to see what is going realy on when I plug in my Vapbong.
Ampere Volt meter amazon.de link
I connected a female and a male connector that I can put it between any power supply and the VB/OAB
Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-02-13 19-23-20.png

Then I connectet a 12V 5A LEICKE power supply and a Buck converter.
Power supply amazon.de link
Buck converter amazon.de link <-- I dont recommend this one the knop for adjusting the volts is more sensitive than the one on the original power supply.
So the result is this but it is still in beta testing phase and I will search for a better Buck converter maybe one with buttons to set the volts.
Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-02-13 19-21-12.png
The power supply is perfect it isnt getting warm at all. The Buck converter ist getting warm but not that hot as the original power suppy.
The aluminum case is still on the way, I will give you a update when I found a better converter.

I’ve been experimenting a bit more with my VapBong. I loaded a bit more than I usually do (.15-.2g range) and turned the voltage down a bit, a little under 10v. Results were very good. Total fog machine and very smooth! It’s really amazing how much vapor you can pull with little effort.

I’ve also started using hand torn bud from time to time. Breaking weed up by hand over the loading dish really takes me back! Such a nice ritual with this vape.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Thx for the kind words folks. I am waiting on verification for carb holes but I believe this batch will have them. I am lining up more units as we speak and will keep everyone posted on what's coming (not here as that is not allowed so join the mailing list). I am hopeful to get at least a few more units sooner than later. For those wondering and apologies if I have mentioned this before but I like the OAB a little better. Mostly because it works nicely at the sitting position of the VGoodiEZ vape station/work desk. Outside of that it has a bit more chug than the VB which I like.

Edit and Clarification: the OAB batch being sent next week will be carbless. That also goes for all OAB's moving forward. However Vapbong's have and will continue to have carb holes.

Last edited:

Darr1

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Had a bit of trouble with the power adapter today , got it working again but a bit temperamental . I remember someone posting a link the other week about purchasing another (they gave an Amazon link) but that was in the US . Anyone from the UK / EU recommend am alternative ?

Thanks

Edit* found this , not an expert in these matters but would this be ok ?

Last edited:

NimChimpsky

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Had a bit of trouble with the power adapter today , got it working again but a bit temperamental . I remember someone posting a link the other week about purchasing another (they gave an Amazon link) but that was in the US . Anyone from the UK / EU recommend am alternative ?

Thanks

Edit* found this , not an expert in these matters but would this be ok ?
Here is the one you want 👍🏻

Darr1

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Holy hell I'm baked.

Good looking pair! :cool:

Screenshot-20210214-193121.png

^ @almost there hiding in plain sight :ninja:

PXL-20210215-093735277.jpg

PXL-20210215-093710026.jpg

^ tonight I'm honoring the busted bandit using the one tahiti grape piece I could keep, with some cherry creme cbd nugs and white cookies in a freshly cleaned plum jelly...
:smug:

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
Does the reduction of colors on the aov website mean they're sold out? Just wondering because I'd be surprised if those colors got more orders than plum jelly or firecracker.

BTW there won't be any 4/20 sale this year, the team is overworked as is

Shit Snacks

Does the reduction of colors on the aov website mean they're sold out? Just wondering because I'd be surprised if those colors got more orders than plum jelly or firecracker.

BTW there won't be any 4/20 sale this year, the team is overworked as is

That makes sense, I'm glad they are doing that, if they need to take the time to catch up as Daniel told me! it's not really about being sold out, I mean they are sold out of all of them with nothing in stock, so they need to catch up again... Also not about what gets the most orders per se, but it's easier for them to make a lot in one color probably so it could be they're just listing the glazes they plan for the next batch, that they are already making, probably using the glazes that they have the largest supply of, so they can make as many as possible as quick as possible?

They may add more, I mean they have to add bandits! So yeah just keep an eye out, join the mailing list too, or grab that beautiful mermaid art vapbong that is still available...

Last edited:

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
That makes sense, I'm glad they are doing that, if they need to take the time to catch up as Daniel told me! it's not really about being sold out, I mean they are sold out of all of them with nothing in stock, so they need to catch up again... Also not about what gets the most orders per se, but it's easier for them to make a lot in one color probably so it could be they're just listing the glazes they plan for the next batch, that they are already making, probably using the glazes that they have the largest supply of, so they can make as many as possible as quick as possible?

They may add more, I mean they have to add bandits! So yeah just keep an eye out, join the mailing list too, or grab that beautiful mermaid art vapbong that is still available...
You think they'll still be able to get the current preorders out by April? My finger's twitching for that plum jelly.

Shit Snacks

You think they'll still be able to get the current preorders out by April? My finger's twitching for that plum jelly.

Well I was told that was the batch my replacement Tahiti Grape will be in, but I like to be cautiously optimistic, April-May :D

Oh I also just realized what you were saying before, I think firecracker and plum jelly, are actually very popular, and that is why they are up for pre-order, why they are planning to make a bunch more! Where is Obsidian...

Shit Snacks

Ah well, May's good enough for me.

Super excited for this, will be a major upgrade over my current setup with a starry xmax and a 20 euro bong

Just to be clear I was told April batch, so it is my own interpretation that it could be April to May, you know? Also btw I edited my post above to add another reply to you, I'm not sure if you saw it... Back to my plum jelly so I can get some sleep, need more indica!:zzz:

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
Just to be clear I was told April batch, so it is my own interpretation that it could be April to May, you know? Also btw I edited my post above to add another reply to you, I'm not sure if you saw it... Back to my plum jelly so I can get some sleep, need more indica!:zzz:
ah thanks for mentioning, I hadn't seen the edit. I also have to wonder about obsidian, would be my go to if it was available

johnnyCanuck

Anyone look up how the ban on shipping vape ware by various shipping companies to the states will be affected by this? If at all? AOV could be in a bind come March with a whack of US orders and no one to deliver them. Sorry... just something to think about

fak

The Dude
Anyone look up how the ban on shipping vape ware by various shipping companies to the states will be affected by this? If at all? AOV could be in a bind come March with a whack of US orders and no one to deliver them. Sorry... just something to think about
Maybe they can ship the main vase looking part sans bowl + power supply, pop some flowers in the VB/OAB and call it a fancy flower vase :), the bowl and power supply can just be labelled as miscellaneous. Have to get creative :D

fak,
Top Bottom