• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Summer

Long Island, NY
One benefit of it arriving broken, is that the inner diameter of the mouthpiece was a little bit narrower too, so that can be corrected in the remake (original plum jelly seems a little better to me airflow wise)

What is the difference in the ID for each spout? If I go with a Bandit, it would not only have a longer spout like yours which I've seen on others in their facebook photos, but also a carb hole.

I would also like to know how many ounces of water you guys are putting in the Bandit.

Last edited:
Summer,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I'm not sure if I'm dialing in my technique, the device is settling in, or something else but I've been creeping the voltage up, into the 9.9s now.

I am loooooving this the more and more I use it. Between this my underdog (hiding behind the bandit below) I really have no "need" for anything battery powered unless I leave the house lol.

Does anybody elses bowl ball have little hairline/spiderweb cracks on the inside? I'll have to get some pics later and maybe send them to Daniel for his opinion if it doesn't sound normal... I'm sure its fine, but I'm realizing that I am very aware of any potential damage to my new little friend here, since its essentially irreplaceable/irreparable.

Hugo gettin ready to do his thing.

DE6-C339-A-D9-A3-4-D2-D-A9-E4-D065792-D2-C5-D.jpg

5-EBAD9-E4-3307-4-F1-B-AA5-E-19-EF1-C6498-BC.jpg

Vapefanatic

What is the difference in the ID for each spout? If I go with a Bandit, it would not only have a longer spout like yours which I've seen on others in their facebook photos, but also a carb hole.

I would also like to know how many ounces of water you guys are putting in the Bandit.
I put around 150ml which is about 5 ounces roughly? I wash/ change water weekly. Water does get lesser at the end of the week.

I'm not sure if I'm dialing in my technique, the device is settling in, or something else but I've been creeping the voltage up, into the 9.9s now.

I am loooooving this the more and more I use it. Between this my underdog (hiding behind the bandit below) I really have no "need" for anything battery powered unless I leave the house lol.

Does anybody elses bowl ball have little hairline/spiderweb cracks on the inside? I'll have to get some pics later and maybe send them to Daniel for his opinion if it doesn't sound normal... I'm sure its fine, but I'm realizing that I am very aware of any potential damage to my new little friend here, since its essentially irreplaceable/irreparable.

Hugo gettin ready to do his thing.

DE6-C339-A-D9-A3-4-D2-D-A9-E4-D065792-D2-C5-D.jpg

5-EBAD9-E4-3307-4-F1-B-AA5-E-19-EF1-C6498-BC.jpg
I have the spiderlines too. Not only in the
bowl but inside the Bandit too. I don't think it's an issue unless it cracks from inside out. Should be normal but I never asked Daniel about it. Would love to know if I'm right?

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Yes sir! It's all good.

Side note: I have a 2 extra silicone plugs if anyone wants to put a whip on their VB. PM me and we can work something out.

Beeeautiful. I figured it probably wasnt a big deal but this was also after my last and biggest bowl of the night, so seeing those cracks I was like oooh noooooo lol

@Vapefanatic sounds like its normal!

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
So I, too, get lighter brown avb than I get with my other vapes. I think I may just save it up each day and pack a big higher temp fatty bowl before bed to slow sip with a whip in an attempt to not feel wasteful like I have been feeling. Not a big fan of edibles. Don't necessarily need coffee-brown avb stinking up my Vapbong, but knowing what sort of vapor other vapes can coax out of light-brown avb has me wanting to experiment with a whip and higher temps.

fak

The Dude
So I, too, get lighter brown avb than I get with my other vapes. I think I may just save it up each day and pack a big higher temp fatty bowl before bed to slow sip with a whip in an attempt to not feel wasteful like I have been feeling. Not a big fan of edibles. Don't necessarily need coffee-brown avb stinking up my Vapbong, but knowing what sort of vapor other vapes can coax out of light-brown avb has me wanting to experiment with a whip and higher temps.
I like to vape my bowls to a dark coffee brown, so this is not possible with a VB/OAB?

fak,

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
I like to vape my bowls to a dark coffee brown, so this is not possible with a VB/OAB?
Like I was saying. I read in this thread that some people got darker avb with higher temps, slower sips, a whip, or a combo of all 3, so I'm going to do some experimenting before making any big claims like that.

This thing can combust if you wanted it to. The user experience is epic at the recommended temps and draw speeds, and the lighter brown avb that you get by using it as such is the only real setback I can find with the product.

I think since it's a really meant to be a one-temp heat-soaked vape, and at lower temps herbs give off incredible volumes of tasty vapor. Jumping up to higher temps can border on toasting and ruins lower temp vapor. Also the temp on this thing can also be controlled by draw speed.

At the end of the day I think I can keep it at 10.0 where I like it and just pop a whip on to make a slow-draw speed/high-temp experience, in search of darker avb.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

More than possible. I think what is being discussed is when the flower is completely or near completely tapped out, it has a lighter appearance than we're used to from other vapes. You can take that AVB from the VB and put it into something else and you wont get anymore vapor cause theres nothing left to give, but the color is just lighter. Could be wrong on that tho

BestBuds

The Dude
I think of it as light roast coffee vs dark roast coffee. You're still getting coffee, you're still getting the caffeine, It's all about the roasted flavor. VB is very efficient and won't leave anything in your herb if you don't want it to. You can have your herb end up being straw tan or coffee brown both will be fully vaped just not toasted the same. I hope that makes sense.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

It is a slight difference, my plum jelly inner diameter was 0.625in so I think that is what the standard is? There is of course variance though with these being handmade, the new one was narrower at about 0.5in (they have different outer diameters as well, different width of the ceramic, though I'm not too concerned with that if the inner diameter is adjusted to affect total diameter)

I have not seen other bandits with a longer mouthpiece like this one did, it is tricky to tell by the photos, different angles make them look different, like I had thought from someone's here but then they measured theirs and it was the same as my plum jelly... There were many customs, art vapbongs with different types of long mouthpieces though?

However I need to tell you again, they are not doing custom orders anymore, not for a long while, so I don't think you will be able to get this unfortunately... Maybe if they post something already made on the site, that seems to be longer and you like it, then you can get it that way? But if you want to put in a custom order to get one like mine I think you may have to wait a year or so now...

Not sure ounces, I use a measuring cup, and I do about a third of a cup, but then I do add a little more, I think it is around 110ml or so? I kind of just go by sense, and yeah I let it sit days, so sometimes it evaporates a little into add a little more... Occasionally I will add too much and have to pour a little out though, don't want water in your mouth (should be less of an issue with the longer mouthpiece when I have that again though!) Standard takes the same amount of water basically, maybe a little more?

That is normal! Cracks in the glaze occur naturally (I think as they cool post firing) in the more translucent glazes. Since the inside of the ball bowl is clear glaze, you will see these "cracks" even more, but they are absolutely nothing to worry about! It is packed up now, but parts of my tahiti grape are translucent enough to see these as well.

Darr1

Vivasativa has more choice at the moment, and IIRC the prices are still 20/30€ lower on classics. Apart from four pieces there are only preorders at AoV now. If I had the money I’d get the Teddy Bear from vivasativa. That said AoV arrange pretty good deals if the vape is damaged on arrival. I’m not sure if anybody else reselling AoV vapes can do that to such extent.

I don’t own a VB, I went with the OAB because I don’t like having the kick hole. Kick hole is redundant (imho) since you actually need to lift the bowl to clear the piece from vapor. Bandit is also easier to hit while sitting, because it’s shorter and has the straw. The straw doesn’t restrict the airflow which is massive, they both hit quite the same. Not having the kick hole makes things easier when cleaning too.
Imho VB/OAB are superior to FP/Herbo/Evo. You need to heatsoak quite a bit the VB but then you are rewarded with more potency. FP is not much else than a coil, while the VB heater is massive and takes advantage of that. Harder effects, weed naps, etc.
Tired Good Night GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Edit: vivasativa acquired the Lollipop Bandit and a few other we’ve seen recently on AoV social media, and already sold Teddy Bear, the elephant one and many more. Prices are now the same as on AoV shop, 359€ and up.
Thought it was just me with the naps🤣 extremely potent, best two nights sleep I've had since it's arrival

Ripstar

Man, the Vapbong by the window, while it is -5 degrees outside, is really making dialing in a must after the heat up🥶 But, because of how awesome this thing is, my ceramic is almost cold to the touch but still blasting out great vapor. Keeps the water cool too😂

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
View attachment 5866

I don't know if this has already been posted here or not. Sorry if this is old news. This is a sold out one-of-a-kind.

Wow! I wonder how that hits.

Haha yeah I posted that one a while ago, it was on Instagram and then it was on the site briefly and it turned out that retailer bought it among some others... I highly recommend skimming through the thread, you might find some other nice gems! There used to be a Hall of Fame section at the bottom of the website, I hope they create a new part of the website that has each art one ever made!

notams

toke down Babylon
I went thru the whole thread when I first started... The elephant slipped past me. Funny, you think I would have noticed an ELEPHANT trying to slip past me.

Different subject: I really had a hard time getting the isopropyl alcohol smell and taste out earlier today after cleaning.

It made me wonder if alcohol is even needed. I think I'll stick to hot water and a teeny tiny drop of Dawn dish soap from now on. That was nasty.

What do you all think of iso rinses? Overkill? I don't think I even needed to clean it today. I just thought she'd enjoy taking a nice bath. But, honestly, don't we like 'em better when they're a little funky?

Vapefanatic

My cleaning process, each week:

1. Spray some ISO into the part where the Bowl sits (after removing bowl). Its called the down stem?

2. Roll kitchen towel so that it acts as a pipe cleaner, for the downstem.

3. Using the kitchen towel, I push all the dirty stuff into the water, then pour it all out.

4. Continue with a few more rinses of hot water, and my OAB looks like new.

Usually takes me no more than 5-10 minutes. The most time consuming part is actually waiting for my tap water to turn hot lol.

Summer

Long Island, NY
How cool is this? (If the video doesn't play, just tap on it.)

It's got several advantages, therefore, a lot of bang for your buck:

1) You can use it singularly if you cover or plug the other spout, i.e. as a carb/kickhole.

2) if you ever break one stem, you can plug it up & still have a working VB. :D

3) It's good for couple's therapy or strengthening relationships as they have to work their inhalations in tandem in order to get the same amount of vapor output. 50/50 :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom