• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
^ I would liken the VapBong to be a big brother of the WoodScents/log vapes. According to AOV themselves, the ceramic is very heat resilient and can be left on for a very long time, however I don't personally feel comfortable leaving it turned up all the time like you would a log.

With that in mind, I think it's excellent to just leave on your desk and ready to go, I would rather keep the temperature/voltage lower (say 100c) and turn it up when needed.

If you want something like the Woodscents for constant use, check out the Minivap, it's the winner of the reach test at my desk during these 'rona days (my VapBong is with a friend for the time being). Hasn't come close to overheating over multi-hour use and it's relatively quick to go from standby warm to fully heated.

I'm certainly biased towards the VapBong but for good reason - I freaking love it!

Vital

Does anyone in here speak German?

I stumbled on this video; around 9:42 into this video, the guy totally loses it. What exactly is he talking about? I can understand some of it, but not enough to comprehend why his mood changed so suddenly.

Vital

@Vital – So I don't exactly know this guys medical background (edit: he has autism), but he is just very grateful to be able to medicate himself with something like the VapBong; he obviously made some very bad experiences with psychotherapeutic drugs.

Danke schön for the information Siebter. You can tell something is wrong by the way his mood drastically changed, but I only picked up bits and pieces of what he said.

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I don't speak German but that felt intense. Didnt understand it in the slightest but I felt obligated to watch it through. I want one so bad but I just finished paying for a nomad. I contemplated the b stock option but they are gone. I may just go all in for my birthday. The style of this vape gave me an idea for a killer custom. We shall see I guess

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
I don't speak German but that felt intense. Didnt understand it in the slightest but I felt obligated to watch it through. I want one so bad but I just finished paying for a nomad. I contemplated the b stock option but they are gone. I may just go all in for my birthday. The style of this vape gave me an idea for a killer custom. We shall see I guess

What's your idea for a custom? I'm contemplating one that looks like a volcano erupting and think it would be so gorgeous to see the vapor gently spilling over the top and gliding down the 'descend' of the volcano.

Thats because when you hit the VapBong and don't clear the carb, vapor will gently spill over the top, like mist/lava.

Also was thinking of a design like the Turtles or a Shark seen in the hall of fame VapBong series, or even a mountain peak. Ugh so many ideas!

Edit:^^ There is one B Stock Woodland Fantasy VapBong on the site now for €229, a very fine deal IMO!

Last edited:

bornfree13

Last edited:
bornfree13,
Reactions: lazylathe

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Could be caused by Corona. Checked DHL and UPS lately, they are charging exorbitant fees for shipping to the US from Europe right now. Cheapest option was ~40€ for the smallest available size, normally it's ~9€ :mad:

bornfree13

Wow, I really shouldnt right now but 260usd is a great deal for one of these beautiful pieces. I love the blue azure.

Does the entire ball the heater is encased in heat up while it's on? Is the power supply bad enough to warrant waiting until they make their own?

High
The heater ball gets hot enough to give ya a nice warning. Once you touch it you won't do it again.
The ball/bowl gets hot but not enough to burn ya.

The vvps works well enough. You just gotta keep your eye on it

lazylathe

Almost there...
I can feel my credit card heating up already....

One more sleep! Knowing my luck by the time I wake up they will all be gone! LOL!!!

EDIT:
Well it's 3AM in Germany and the code works but no shipping to Canada option...
Email sent to ask if shipping to Canada is an option.
Let's see what the morning brings!

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I want the Koi pand :D reminds me of Van Gogh's "Starry Night"

image.jpg

BTW I'm not sure if others noticed cause I don't recall anyone mentioning it, but a lot of these can be purchased as a water-pipe with a glass downstem for using any of your favorite vapes!

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
BTW I'm not sure if others noticed cause I don't recall anyone mentioning it, but a lot of these can be purchased as a water-pipe with a glass downstem for using any of your favorite vapes!

That feels odd to me, like putting a Honda Civic motor in a classic Corvette. Get the real deal, underpowering it with a weaker heater or god forbid, combustion, feels blasphemous!

Unless you put a G43 on it, then by all means, but I still feel G43 wouldn't quite match the VapBong in function!

Top Bottom