• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

passenger

is this thing on?
Never ever.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Update: Art of Vapor got back to me this morning and the Vapbong will be heading back for repairs.

Glad to hear, hope it's quick turnaround!

They did advise me to keep the ball off when not using to avoid any "Bridge" to the water and heater. I was already removing it after each use but thought I would mention for others to know.

Thank you for this, I have begun to remove mine when not powered up and in use now as well... though I had been letting it sit that way for many months now, I'd rather not risk it, perhaps I've been okay because there is enough of a gap between my ball bowl and my heater on the plum jelly bandit... But yeah we'll all be safer going forward thankfully!

They also said that pulling hard on the cable can damage the device. I have not pulled on the cable but thought I should mention this as we all have to disconnect and change water and clean so use extreme caution when moving the Vapbong around.

That makes sense, I try to be very careful when I do the unplug from the VVPS for water change, someone else had talked about pulling the cord to adjust the heater core, yeah definitely don't feel comfortable doing something like that ever myself!

NimChimpsky

That makes sense, I try to be very careful when I do the unplug from the VVPS for water change, someone else had talked about pulling the cord to adjust the heater core, yeah definitely don't feel comfortable doing something like that ever myself!
Yea I def do not advise this either (I was the one who mentioned it in a unique context). With my OAB cord there was a little give/slack (~1/2 cm), which was very noticeably effecting performance depending on its position, so I very delicately pulled the little slack out and stopped as soon as there was tension (definitely didn't 'pull hard' in any sense - like the cord/coil would move that much anyway with normal, delicate movement of the cord - again, effecting performance) and it's now snug and performing flawlessly. There is no such 'slack' with my VB cord.

Great to have this new info though so I'll be even more careful if my OAB ever needs another 'adjustment'! This is hopefully a rare thing so most folks shouldn't see this slack or need any adjusting - and if you think you do, Please consult our friends at Collyland before trying anything I mentioned!

Thanks for the update and info @ghost7ateoh ! Wishing your VB a speedy and healthy return!

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Hey guys! Does anybody have any information when the next drop will be? I’m interested in purchasing a 1 armed bandit.

This isn't official, I've not emailed or contacted them, just sort of a summary of what I'm reading. But I believe the general situation is that they're still working on a long term payment solution and that they're sort of in limbo and not shipping until that is corrected. The next drop was guessed to be around the end of April based on past history, but that may all be a moot point now.

Shit Snacks

Did you guys see the latest art edition? I expect this resonates more with the Europeans, it really reminds me of my childhood. Love obelix.

This Obelix one is actually pretty old, it was still in the store last year during the 420 sale, though it was bought sometime in the last year, you can see it's out of stock on the site now too... Perhaps they are creating listings, so people can see all the previous designs?? That's what I want, a huge gallery of every vapbong ever made! Got my screenshots lol

cptofnthng

ive only checked a few times, but i never saw OABs in stock at all. interesting tidbit though. will have to wait for natures course then.

justcametomind

This Obelix one is actually pretty old, it was still in the store last year during the 420 sale, though it was bought sometime in the last year, you can see it's out of stock on the site now too... Perhaps they are creating listings, so people can see all the previous designs?? That's what I want, a huge gallery of every vapbong ever made! Got my screenshots lol
It somehow reappeared, I thought it was a new Obelix unit made out like the older one. Do you think it’s the same piece? Returned perhaps?
VapBong power adapter (or anything similar actually), is capable of running a variable voltage Verdamper. Or even a regular Verdamper heater if you are willing to modify the electrical connection (pretty easy thing if you are handy). They share the same end connection.
Buying a Verdamper 7-12 V heater I discovered it comes with a female 18.8 joint bowl, so the only thing you need to operate it’s an oil rig with male connection and a Vapbong-like power adapter. 169€ is a small fee to be able to try one of the few heavies (and one of the oldest) still available on the market. Especially now since Vapbongs aren’t available atm.
I bought also a male bowl without knowing it would come with a female one, and regardless of that, my glass pieces are 99% with 18.8 female connection so I needed a male head.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

It somehow reappeared, I thought it was a new Obelix unit made out like the older one. Do you think it’s the same piece? Returned perhaps?
VapBong power adapter (or anything similar actually), is capable of running a variable voltage Verdamper. Or even a regular Verdamper heater if you are willing to modify the electrical connection (pretty easy thing if you are handy). They share the same end connection.
Buying a Verdamper 7-12 V heater I discovered it comes with a female 18.8 joint bowl, so the only thing you need to operate it’s an oil rig with male connection and a Vapbong-like power adapter. 169€ is a small fee to be able to try one of the few heavies (and one of the oldest) still available on the market. Especially now since Vapbongs aren’t available atm.
I bought also a male bowl without knowing it would come with a female one, and regardless of that, my glass pieces are 99% with 18.8 female connection so I needed a male head.

I guess is they're just testing the site or something... Don't think actually available

Shit Snacks,

NimChimpsky

When this Obelix popped on the site a couple weeks ago with some of the monster ones it was in stock but was sold within a couple days if I remember correctly, so I think it was a new one but there was indeed another Obelix last year.

Yes! They really should put a catalog of all the glazes and past art editions.

Last edited:

justcametomind

That Obelix could be the same of the past but I doubt it. It maybe was returned and repaired (think of the Frankenstein when they asked the buyer (Emily) if he wanted to have a refund or keep it) but then I doubt they would have sold it again priced at 699€.

Top Bottom