Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

pigstoleo

April preorders have shipped!
Mine hath not yet 🤘😔
Nor here too 😢

I did however purchase mooselabs' mouthpeace for the Vapbong, am thinking aside from its filtering capabilities, mouth on silicone could be more comfortable than mouth on ceramic.

Using the large mouthpeace with my dynavap changed the experience completely for me. I used to find the dynavap not worth the hassle with a torch, but I do thoroughly enjoy using it now with the mouthpeace. (Sorry if its not the right thread to include this but thought it good to share.)

The mouthpeace could also be a good solution for attaching a whip to the vapbong perhaps?

I've ordered a hookah hose and will attempt to attach it to the vapbong using the mouthpeace as the adaptor.

Will update when I've received the vapbong and have tested the idea!

Last edited:

Texus

I did however purchase mooselabs' mouthpeace for the Vapbong, am thinking aside from its filtering capabilities, mouth on silicone could be more comfortable than mouth on ceramic.

Using the large mouthpeace with my dynavap changed the experience completely for me. I used to find the dynavap not worth the hassle with a torch, but I do thoroughly enjoy using it now with the mouthpeace. (Sorry if its not the right thread to include this but thought it good to share.)

The mouthpeace could also be a good solution for attaching a whip to the vapbong perhaps?

I've ordered a hookah hose and will attempt to attach it to the vapbong using the mouthpeace as the adaptor.

Will update when I've received the vapbong and have tested the idea!
Look forward to your report on the Mooselabs. Great idea, and potentially nice way to decrease any germ spread associated with sharing VB.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Look forward to your report on the Mooselabs. Great idea, and potentially nice way to decrease any germ spread associated with sharing VB.
Also interested, been eyeing the Moose Labs mouthpieces for a while. Bumped my front teeth against my Aromatizer one too many times yesterday....

I assume it could be used without the carbon filter insert too..not sure how much us thermal extractors need it.

Texus

Also interested, been eyeing the Moose Labs mouthpieces for a while. Bumped my front teeth against my Aromatizer one too many times yesterday....

I assume it could be used without the carbon filter insert too..not sure how much us thermal extractors need it.
Yeah, I'd probably take out the filter personally. My main question is how/if the Moose Labs would affect that killer open airflow on the VB.

notams

toke down Babylon
This is so exciting waiting for all my friends to get their devices!

I'm getting all tingly and happy just thinking of the joy you're all gonna experience. Ah.... 420 such a magical tine of the year.

You guys (and gals if there's any) are going to love it. A really cool aspect of this device is there's no "set up". It's a trult plug-and-play desktop device. You can open the box, iso wipe it down, flush a little water through it, and have clouds literally 15 minutes later.*

*However, I'd recommend a solid hour long deep heat soak.

This is so exciting waiting for all my friends to get their devices!

I'm getting all tingly and happy just thinking of the joy you're all gonna experience. Ah.... 420 such a magical tine of the year.

You guys (and gals if there's any) are going to love it. A really cool aspect of this device is there's no "set up". It's a trult plug-and-play desktop device. You can open the box, iso wipe it down, flush a little water through it, and have clouds literally 15 minutes later.*

*However, I'd recommend a solid hour long deep heat soak.
I ordered that hookah hose you recommended from amazon for next weeks Aromatizer delivery.

I do the same thing with my Bandit. I can get really good vapor within 10 minutes of turning it on. I just can't wait at times.

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Don't worry. I think Daniel doesn't send them all out to America in one day. He wants to avoid getting the attention of customs. Customs doesn't re-pack it securely enough when they open it up. So Daniel will split the shipping to America into two or three days. We want everything to reach you in one piece. Love Janine

pigstoleo

Don't worry. I think Daniel doesn't send them all out to America in one day. He wants to avoid getting the attention of customs. Customs doesn't re-pack it securely enough when they open it up. So Daniel will split the shipping to America into two or three days. We want everything to reach you in one piece. Love Janine
Thank you for your work Janine!

May I ask if there's no need to worry about deliveries to Australia either?
Have not recieved email notificationṣ.

I'm sorry if I sound overly worried or eager... 🤭
I can't deny that I'm excited for my aromatizer countdown to begin. 😋

Cheers!

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Thank you for your work Janine!

May I ask if there's no need to worry about deliveries to Australia either?
Have not recieved email notificationṣ.

I'm sorry if I sound overly worried or eager... 🤭
I can't deny that I'm excited for my aromatizer countdown to begin. 😋

Cheers!
After Australia everything goes normally. Don't worry, Daniel has to ship two pallets further. He has prepared everything and sends all packages out one by one. If you have not received a shipment message today, it will come. We know that. The anticipation makes you feel quite anxious. 😁

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Did we already know about this thing in the middle? Was just checking out the new site

00-DDFAED-774-C-4-A28-9666-2-EB3-B3-AEB4-E8.jpg

Top Bottom