Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Lozo

Thanks @Kaptan, the heater itself looks undamaged and the coil does glow, I haven't noticed any damage to the heating spiral / ceramic neither, apart from the breakage off the main body everything looked OK to me. I'm pretty sure the seal is OK too. When I epoxy glued the heater back on I probably got glue a little on the wires, I can't think what else I could have done that's hindered the power. I'll have the new, hopefully undamaged VB soon enough so I can test the differences but I'd like to be able to give this one away to a friend only if it functions well though.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Humbled and honored to announce that I will be working together with Jaxel's Art as their sole distributor of vapbongs here in both the United States and Canada!

Extremely excited to be working with and helping to support such amazing artists and their artwork, which I am so passionate about!

Classic Vapbongs are already in stock! More shipments are on the way! Website will be opening soon... Any questions, feel free to reach out!
What's your site?

tinctorus,

Jess

I bet you can measure the resistance of the coil and we can compare to see if there is something wrong with it. I can do it when I’m home later to compare.

Jess,

coolbreeze

Thanks @Kaptan, the heater itself looks undamaged and the coil does glow, I haven't noticed any damage to the heating spiral / ceramic neither, apart from the breakage off the main body everything looked OK to me. I'm pretty sure the seal is OK too. When I epoxy glued the heater back on I probably got glue a little on the wires, I can't think what else I could have done that's hindered the power. I'll have the new, hopefully undamaged VB soon enough so I can test the differences but I'd like to be able to give this one away to a friend only if it functions well though.
Hate to say it but it might just be that slight gap that's lowering the temp by allowing cooler air to mix in. It seems like it really makes a big difference in performance when the ball is not properly seated on the downstem, so it would follow that an gap above would create similar issues. Not sure if there's a way to seal it better, but at least it kinda works as is.

Lozo

Thank you @Jess that would be great if that's not a hassle; @coolbreeze I think you're right, I probably didn't get things 100% sealed when gluing the parts back together or the volume of glue between the parts pushed everything out of alignment slightly, but like you said it's not a total loss; just hoping the replacement comes intact, then I can make a direct comparison.

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Thank you @Jess that would be great if that's not a hassle; @coolbreeze I think you're right, I probably didn't get things 100% sealed when gluing the parts back together or the volume of glue between the parts pushed everything out of alignment slightly, but like you said it's not a total loss; just hoping the replacement comes intact, then I can make a direct comparison.
It´s really difficult to glue a vaporizer, the position of the parts has to be exactly the same as it was before or there will be problems with the sealing. However nice effort and hopefully you can compare it with the replacement unit soon !

MegaMan2k

Am i reading this right they ended production does this mean it is no longer possible to source a vapobong?

MegaMan2k,

BubbleDrop

Check here :

GlassGrassOrVAS

Retailer
Am i reading this right they ended production does this mean it is no longer possible to source a vapobong?

The Artists (Jaxel) with the support of the Inventor (Dr. Colly) are continuing this venture seperate from Collyland and will continue to produce vapbongs, now officially on their own terms... in turn they will have much more artistic freedom and you should see new models and glazes as well as more art editions in the near future!

All customers in the United States & Canada are welcome and encouraged to reach out to me directly as I will be handling distribution, customer service, and all inquiries here in North America. You can do so here through FC, by email at glassgrassorvas@gmail.com, by phone at (727) 386-8255, or through my Instagram
Username: glass_grass_vas
https://instagram.com/glass_grass_vas?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM= . Although you are still welcome to contact them directly if needed, this will allow the artists to focus more on their art and make things easier on them going forward!

All customers are still welcome to check out their website https://www.jaxels-art.de/ and any vapbongs available through them are available through me as well!

Hoping to have my website glassgrassorvas.com up & running by month end, but already processing sales at this point. If interested contact me directly please.

As for customers outside of North America you will continue to contact the artists directly and they will process all sales outside of North America on their end as well!

Hopefully this clears up any confusion! ✌️

MegaMan2k

Thanks for the info. I am located in Europe so I suppose it will be easiest just to purchase directly.

I looked up https://www.jaxels-art.de/ they just have sort of a portfolio there no prices etc.
I joined the telegram group, but cant write in the group itself, should i just DM the admins in that group for my order?

Also found this website in Europe that has 1 Oblivion in stock, a few days ago they also had a light-green one but its sold now, what are my chances of requesting a color? Would it cost extra or will it just result in some wait time?

GlassGrassOrVAS

Retailer
Thanks for the info. I am located in Europe so I suppose it will be easiest just to purchase directly.

I looked up https://www.jaxels-art.de/ they just have sort of a portfolio there no prices etc.
I joined the telegram group, but cant write in the group itself, should i just DM the admins in that group for my order?

Also found this website in Europe that has 1 Oblivion in stock, a few days ago they also had a light-green one but its sold now, what are my chances of requesting a color? Would it cost extra or will it just result in some wait time?

Yes, you will want to reach out to them directly. Can also do so at this email jaxelsart@yahoo.com.

They can get you pricing on any model and glaze you choose. Wont cost extra to request, unless it is a more difficult/expensive glaze.

If not already available, then yes it would take some time as each one is hand made and takes a few weeks to produce.

MegaMan2k

Yes, you will want to reach out to them directly. Can also do so at this email jaxelsart@yahoo.com.

They can get you pricing on any model and glaze you choose. Wont cost extra to request, unless it is a more difficult/expensive glaze.

If not already available, then yes it would take some time as each one is hand made and takes a few weeks to produce.

Appreciate the quick response my friend! :tup:

BubbleDrop

I was thinking about a way to clean the Vapbong without caring too much about getting the cable end wet, and I ended up putting it in a small plastic bag, then sealed :

IMG-20221114-201742-2.jpg

I used this silicone cork for the downstem.
Be careful : if you push it too much it could be a little bit tricky to remove, and that's why I used those metal tools to take it out.

Here is how the sealed cable looks like :

IMG-20221114-201751-2.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was thinking about a way to clean the Vapbong without caring too much about getting the cable end wet, and I ended up putting it in a small plastic bag, then sealed :

IMG-20221114-201742-2.jpg

I used this silicone cork for the downstem.
Be careful : if you push it too much it could be a little bit tricky to remove, and that's why I used those metal tools to take it out.

Here is how the sealed cable looks like :

IMG-20221114-201751-2.jpg

Looks great! I use a bag over the heater while cleaning and now realize I should do it with the cord too instead of trying to hide it in my arm somehow fumbling lol

FearAndLawyering

I put my vapbong into storage and it was working when I stopped using it but now it's not heating up. I've tried 4 different power adapters :/

Ideas? Options? It's in otherwise great shape

edit: @Shit Snacks helped me figure out getting to the coil a bit and it looks like it broke internally -
will attempt diy

Last edited:

Kaptan

I put my vapbong into storage and it was working when I stopped using it but now it's not heating up. I've tried 4 different power adapters :/

If you have already tried different power supplies, then it is likely the connection to the the heating spiral on the left side has failed. The other possibility is the DC Jack failed. Unfortunately, it may be too late for this to be covered under warranty. If you would like the unit repaired, send me a PM.

GlassGrassOrVAS

Retailer

edit: @Shit Snacks helped me figure out getting to the coil a bit and it looks like it broke internally -
will attempt diy
This should help if attempting diy

Kaptan

thanks for the video this is very helpful, answered a lot of questions
If you attempt the repair, make sure you clamp the spiral to both wires very secure. If not, once you pull both wires to “seat” the ceramic piece with the spiral, the one end of the wire can slip from the clamp and will leave the clamped metal piece jammed in the ceramic tube. If this happens, it can be very difficult to clear this jammed piece.

Top Bottom