Cold weather, Xmax V3 pro - yes or no? (or other recommendations?)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, it looks normal for me a vaporizer will not work as well in a negative t° environment than in a tempered environment although you can find some tricks, to warm the air near of the air inlets using your hand, to draw slower than usual to let more time to the heater to heat the cold air, to use a sleeve for your V3Pro and keep the device close of your body to heat it up prior to use it.
Have fun!

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I'm a cold-weather outdoors person, living in the heart of the White Mtns of NH and having a second home at the northern tip of Newfoundland. I xc ski, winter hike and camp, bike 'til there's ice on the road, etc. I always have a vape with me for my outdoor excursions in the wild cold windy sometimes wet places I love. I've never had a problem with any of my battery powered vapes in the cold except for losing battery power. Many vapes have an electronic temp sensor that won't allow them to even work in the cold. Others lose power very quickly in the cold. The vaping itself doesn't seem to be much effected by the temperature.

I keep my vape in a little padded camera case that insulates it for the first hour our so. After that I keep it in a chest pocket of my shirt or vest. Second important thing is dosing caps--I see you are already on that--which make it much easier and quicker to reload in the cold or wind.

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Maybe you change your mind to going outside while vaping when you get to know it.
Vaping leaves hardly or nothing any odors in the house in contrast to smoking.
It's just vapor and no smoke. You can use a vape carefree in the house in a cozy atmosphere :)
I wish you a great experience :sherlock:
So you were right oh wise cliffhanger. I vaped everyday, several times a day, the first week or two after getting the V3 -cough-cough- And I did vape indoors most of the time, it’s just so convenient! Not like smoking a spliff with the constant burning stinking up the place - if I’m not ready for the next hit, no problem, don’t have to worry about any smoke. I know, don’t need to explain this shit to all of you with everyone here already being enlightened..

I had so much fun with the vape, felt like I was back to my teenage years. I even did a wakenbake two times.. I don’t even remember the last time I did that. I fell back asleep the first time, it was maybe 6 in the morning. Second time, I went back to bed after vaping, pulled the covers over my head and lied there just thinking, having many introspective reflections. It was actually very productive.

I’m taking a break now, but I’m loving this little vape.

I'm a cold-weather outdoors person, living in the heart of the White Mtns of NH and having a second home at the northern tip of Newfoundland. I xc ski, winter hike and camp, bike 'til there's ice on the road, etc. I always have a vape with me for my outdoor excursions in the wild cold windy sometimes wet places I love. I've never had a problem with any of my battery powered vapes in the cold except for losing battery power. Many vapes have an electronic temp sensor that won't allow them to even work in the cold. Others lose power very quickly in the cold. The vaping itself doesn't seem to be much effected by the temperature.

I keep my vape in a little padded camera case that insulates it for the first hour our so. After that I keep it in a chest pocket of my shirt or vest. Second important thing is dosing caps--I see you are already on that--which make it much easier and quicker to reload in the cold or wind.
Wow, sounds awesome. You make me want to try some cold outdoor activities - winter hike and camp?! I might need to first hike and camp some more during warmer seasons, need more experience. Yea I already like the dosing caps, thanks for the advice.

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
So I picked up one of these because I need a beater vape for some trips I got planned, and a few of them are going to be some cold weather trips. This is encouraging to see, anyone else have good results so far?
Winters are cold here, have had a few 14-24˚f days this winter. No problems.
But honestly, I have vaped more indoors than out. Opposite to when I smoked.
That sounds like exercise. Be careful, exercise can be very dangerous.

After exercise comes more crazy talk like common sense and moderation.
You’re right of course, I need to be careful. And responsibilities? Sounds like dangerous modern ideas..

Tellus,
Top Bottom