Cloud w/ hydracirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephisto

Asking $400 for this lightly (4-5 sessions) used Cloud and hydracirc. Includes 6 new
screen cups. You pay for shipping, Continental U.S. paypal only. Thanks!
Mephisto

KTcye.jpg

mephisto,

mephisto

Financial hardship, I have no complaints about the vape. It does what it says.

mephisto,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Wow Pak - that was nice add in, I take it your not in sales :clap:

mvapes,

mephisto

Yeah, thanks to all the support from you non-buying comment posters! If you ain't buyin',
save the comments for the chat room! I am trying to sell a vape! I followed the rules, how 'bout y'all
doin' the same.....

mephisto,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Yeah, thanks to all the support from you non-buying comment posters! If you ain't buyin',
save the comments for the chat room! I am trying to sell a vape! I followed the rules, how 'bout y'all
doin' the same.....

You should have disclosed that the warranty is not transferable in your posting. The rules require that you disclose the state of the item. That's a significant omission.

Also, you might want to leave the moderating to the moderators.

pakalolo,

JCat

Accessory Maker
That's ridiculous ... $250 ... $400 is quite reasonable considering it's a 1 year warranty and the unit is unrepairable if broken by accident or if it fails after the 1 year warranty is up. I truly believe that a unit is worth $400 still after the warranty expires ... especially considering just the glass hydracirc itself is worth $225 (that's $175 for a base heating unit without warranty slightly used ... just saying ... I don't personally need a Cloud, as I own 2, but felt I should pipe in)

JCat,

rsqemt911

It's called a counteroffer. He doesn't have to accept it. The next step is bargaining and haggling on the price.

rsqemt911,

mephisto

Failure to report closed sale. Warning issued.
Once again, the rules require that the condition of the item be disclosed, I stated that it is used. I also
provided a picture of the item for sale. This garnered the un-needed comments from the peanut gallery.
I did not "omit" the warranty is non-transferrable. If a buyer is interested, they can discuss warranty
details through a pm. I will gladly leave the moderating to the moderators. Why don't you go moderate something, as I am trying to "sell" something. Pak, you could have contacted me via pm, instead of
the open forum if you had concerns. Seems as though the random comments were serving no useful
purpose. Certainly were not helping the sale.....No worries, this item is sold! and you can rest easy
knowing that I am finished posting on your forum. Good lookin' out!

mephisto,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom