• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud Connoisseur Zenith

GoldenBud

It runs pretty low wattage on the mod so battery life should be decent though it will depend how constant you are cruising? And yes the standard configuration is plugged into the wall with VVPS, the mod adapter connector parts actually do cost extra btw
but depends how much heat soak is needed? maybe 40% of the first battery going to heat them up or even less?
once it's heated I guess 3 sessions or even 4?

I'd use the 12V 5A VVPS or ATM with this beast... looks like a killer 4v~ log

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
but depends how much heat soak is needed? maybe 40% of the first battery going to heat them up or even less?
once it's heated I guess 3 sessions or even 4?

I'd use the 12V 5A VVPS or ATM with this beast... looks like a killer 4v~ log

Yeah mine is waiting for me, I will try it plugged in with the ATM first I imagine, and we'll get some more accurate battery life stats going, I think it can be heated up at a higher setting quicker, I don't think you need 40% for that heatsoak, there are a lot of factors though so we'll see soon enough!

Shit Snacks

Partial cross post from the CC glass thread:
PXL-20220829-082639317.jpg
Just returned to find the near final prototype (this one accidentally had 14 mm male top instead of female, though it has the other slight improvements from the original one piece proto) along with my spalted mango Zenith last night... Going to play with it a lot more today, but I tried it with my TM and TP80 with great success! :brow:soo cooool:cool:
Edit: trying the Zenith now and holy hell, instant milk, hits so smooth, can't wait to try it with some tasty herb on the low end :drool:

Edit to Add: my first ever video clip now :whoa:

PXL-20220829-193157115.jpg

I had warmed it up for like an hour at around 15 watts, and then lowered to like 13.5 watts after a couple quick one hits using a small shallow bowl close to the tip, will be running it higher with more standard bowls soon enough... I sent him a block of spalted curly mango wood bought on ebay to make this stunner of a Zenith with 510 connector (plain curly mango bowl to follow)

PXL-20220829-235749012.jpg

Going to try it with this RXgen3Dual running tubo for proper testing, much more to come :tup:

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I have another one in gunmetal grey running sur myevic that may be better for infinite AutoFire Cruise and the same other settings capability (but I'm not going to venture into attempting any temp control for a while!)
Looking forward to some follow up Snacks. Looks good on the beefy RXG3D, I have a few extra of these mods just waiting for a reason to be added to the regular lineup!

Easywider

Simple is the way
The Zenith has landed! More testing is needed but so far I'm REALLY liking this device. It's only been a few days but I'm anticipating a very strong possibly never-ending honeymoon phase with this one. It pumps out vapor like a 20mm coiled desktop unit and keeps up with my preferred draw speed that seems to overpower most heaters. Been running the Zenith between 3.45-3.75volts with a coarse grind in the CC Chalice with no screen.

I'm running Tubo on a cuboid 200 with cruise mode set to 15mins (I think that is the max) I haven't had luck running the Zenith as I keep getting a "Too hot" message around the 1.5min mark but the 510 cable powers the Halo really nicely with a 4-5min heat soak at 14w

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I'm running Tubo on a cuboid 200 with cruise mode set to 15mins (I think that is the max) I haven't had luck running the Zenith as I keep getting a "Too hot" message around the 1.5min mark but the 510 cable powers the Halo really nicely with a 4-5min heat soak at 14w

Oh, yeah must be the mod itself, I didn't seem to get that error with the G3D last night, at first I accidentally was running in tubo power mode or something else whatever it was called, where it was cruising wattage (also set for 15min) with a set temp, at first it was only at 330F and I realized it topped out (watts started lowering automatically when it hit temp) so I turned it off and moved it up to 420 with some great success through my olive wood bowl, extraction a bit quick so turned the watts back down, but accidentally got stuck in another mode, finally switching modes then I figured out I needed the plain power mode where it turns cruise into surf and has no temp control hindrance... So that worked great at 14.5 watts once warmed up already, you can turn it off and on for hits, a little heat up, but fairly on demand for a vape like this I'd say! That's pretty cool that you were able to use it to run a Halo as well, I had no idea something like that might be possible with the 510 connector too! Battery life actually does seem pretty efficient, though I will have to test more precisely and report back...
PXL-20220830-040402361.jpg

Easywider

Simple is the way
Oh, yeah must be the mod itself, I didn't seem to get that error with the G3D last night, at first I accidentally was running in tubo power mode or something else whatever it was called, where it was cruising wattage (also set for 15min) with a set temp, at first it was only at 330F and I realized it topped out (watts started lowering automatically when it hit temp) so I turned it off and moved it up to 420 with some great success through my olive wood bowl, extraction a bit quick so turned the watts back down, but accidentally got stuck in another mode, finally switching modes then I figured out I needed the plain power mode where it turns cruise into surf and has no temp control hindrance... So that worked great at 14.5 watts once warmed up already, you can turn it off and on for hits, a little heat up, but fairly on demand for a vape like this I'd say! That's pretty cool that you were able to use it to run a Halo as well, I had no idea something like that might be possible with the 510 connector too! Battery life actually does seem pretty efficient, though I will have to test more precisely and report back...
PXL-20220830-040402361.jpg

So that's why mine displays surf when I cruise!
I thought maybe it was from a change in the latest software update :lmao:

Yeah, I think it must be the mod itself, I found some other reports of the Cuboid giving the exact same error around the same run time in cruise mode in the TetraX thread. Seems to work fine with the Halo though just ran it @ 14w for 10mins, happy with the results. Looks like I need to keep my eye out for a G3D now :lol:

Shit Snacks

Haha yeah, I think it is to imply that temp control is safe cruising, standard there, whereas wattage is more of an increasing surf riding a wave of temp increase and plateau... I have no idea how accurate the temp control would be naturally with the standard TCR value that it was using when I had it going the first attempt I think I must have been safe since I had the wattage limited so low though I wonder what the temperature really was?? Such possibilities

Anyway here's some anecdotal battery info, just did an 11 minute session at 14.5 watts, level starting around 3.80v and ending around 3.65v with these Samsung 25R... Took a pure flavor hit at 2 minutes which slowed the heat up time to 4 minutes for a nice rip (normally around 3 minutes or so I think is good enough at this level) and more through the prophet at a leisurely pace for a couple bowls in the olive wood chalice, adding little scoops of these smarties herbs at various points and across I think two or three bowls maybe? Finishing them through water too... I think that is good?? :lol::hmm::science:

Easywider

Simple is the way
Sure it's like any other log (and Atlas) can be left on, esp with such low power used too
Fantastic news, thank you :) I've been running it about 4-5hours at a time so I was hoping this was the answer.
It's just so much fun to use. :science: I sometimes hear a clicking noise in mine though, like a metal bottle cap, I wonder if anyone hears this?

Shit Snacks

Fantastic news, thank you :) I've been running it about 4-5hours at a time so I was hoping this was the answer.
It's just so much fun to use. :science: I sometimes hear a clicking noise in mine though, like a metal bottle cap, I wonder if anyone hears this?

I heard a slight clicking at one point, I presumed it was something moving based on the heat, you know with glass and metal sometimes they move or expand make a little click, I have other vapes with different heaters that all make different sort of sounds, sometimes it is a popping sound from the wood touching hot ceramic etc. Usually when I hear it in the Zenith is as I am moving it and taking a big hit upside down, so it could also be a slight shift of rubies inside? Although I think they are packed pretty tight since this is a metal shell without the break risk of glass... Anyway all safe!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Easywider

purpletweed

I can’t believe I haven’t shared my beautiful red mallee burl Zenith, yet. I use the absolute lowest voltage (~3.6v) allowed by my VVPS and it’s perfect. Getting fluffy, easy clouds with a bit of Pink Panther hemp this evening.

Last edited:

felvapes

This thing looks interesting for portable balling
Are they up for sale yet or still betas
How much?

felvapes,

Shit Snacks

This thing looks interesting for portable balling
Are they up for sale yet or still betas
How much?

You might be able to place an order still, message him, Instagram better than here but either, I'm not sure exactly what the price was I forgot, I know the mod connector is a separate add-on though like a bowl etc.

Razhumikin

Decided to try out DNA autofire.
3.5 minutes @20w and this guy is hitting like a proper ball vape.

Yea dude, dna is the way to go. I get annoying fluctuations in wattage on my af mods with the Zenith but DNA keeps it rock steady. Ive been loving it with my lostvape thelema, keeps it going for about an hour straight, which is more than enough time to get absolutely blasted off the zenith

Easywider

Simple is the way
Yea dude, dna is the way to go. I get annoying fluctuations in wattage on my af mods with the Zenith but DNA keeps it rock steady. Ive been loving it with my lostvape thelema, keeps it going for about an hour straight, which is more than enough time to get absolutely blasted off the zenith

Haha, it was actually your post in the timber thread yesterday that reminded me to do it, and I'm glad I did!
Cordless mode is engaged, and an hour run time sounds great.

Shit Snacks

I'm going to be ordering a Zenith and with all the sales going on I was curious about any recommendations for it? Grav has a sale and was curious if any of their pipes can be used without any adapter. I was looking at https://grav.com/products/grav-classic-sherlock-bubble-trap?variant=39642118029396

No, you cannot use a regular pipe bowl, not going to get a proper seal, and the herbs won't stay in the bowl or extract well at all... Also grav is pretty overpriced even on sale generally imo (it's just curated China glass)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm going to be ordering a Zenith and with all the sales going on I was curious about any recommendations for it? Grav has a sale and was curious if any of their pipes can be used without any adapter. I was looking at https://grav.com/products/grav-classic-sherlock-bubble-trap?variant=39642118029396
I would say order glass from iDB at the same time, but I understand if you are looking for something else. Gooroo, Calibear, and TAG are all having sales this week too. Check out the cheap glass thread for recommendations on that.

Although looking at that piece, you might want a j-hook. There is a good thread for that too. 🙂

chicago_animal

I actually do have a j-hook from Sneaky Pete that I use with my Dynavap. Do I need any adapter to work with the Zenith?

I would say order glass from iDB at the same time, but I understand if you are looking for something else. Gooroo, Calibear, and TAG are all having sales this week too. Check out the cheap glass thread for recommendations on that.

Although looking at that piece, you might want a j-hook. There is a good thread for that too. 🙂
I actually do have a j-hook from Sneaky Pete that I use with my Dynavap. Do I need any adapter to work with the Zenith?

chicago_animal,
Top Bottom