Cloud Connoisseur Zenith

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/CC/FW7/OAB
@chicago_animal look for “injector bowls” specifically

Bowl and a j-hook make for a nice pipe.

Yeah there's also actually a thread in the glass section for these bowls...
My favorite come from here:

But cloud connoisseur wood bowls are pretty perfect for ideal extraction despite lack of glass despite lack of glass

chicago_animal

Is the "Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual 230W Box Mod" a good choice to use with the Zenith? It seems like most places are sold out of it right now.

chicago_animal,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/CC/FW7/OAB
Is the "Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual 230W Box Mod" a good choice to use with the Zenith? It seems like most places are sold out of it right now.

Sure it's a good choice, but if it's sold out then what good is that? You just want a mod that can run Tubo, SurMyEvic, or DNA mods have cruise/ autofire now too (ArcticFox and RedPanda would be good except they have the auto fire limited too short to be useful here I think)

It's a good mod, you can flash with either Tubo or AF firmware. 3 batteries would give longer run times, I get about 1 hour's use with a dual battery mod.

There is a three battery version of the Gen3, but I have only heard negative things about its functional quality (bad connection, batteries out of sync, many potential defects)

chicago_animal

Sure it's a good choice, but if it's sold out then what good is that? You just want a mod that can run Tubo, SurMyEvic, or DNA mods have cruise/ autofire now too (ArcticFox and RedPanda

OH I'm not getting my Zenith til like Feb/March lol I got time to wait for it to restock

chicago_animal,

Easywider

Simple is the way
You just want a mod that can run Tubo, SurMyEvic, or DNA mods have cruise/ autofire now too (ArcticFox and RedPanda would be good except they have the auto fire limited too short to be useful here I think)
Riiight riiight, forgot about the time limit. Arctic fox would be useless here. DNA would be the easiest to configure then. Just a check box on the EScribe app.

Top Bottom