• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud Connoisseur Zenith

Razhumikin

I run it on wattage cruise with tubo, I was using Arctic fox until I made it efficient enough to run below the 20w. Runs at about 15w. Yeah I really wanted to have the 18mm injector tip on it for the next time I showed it off but sadly I didn’t get it on Friday. The injector tip will be interchangeable so it can be fit to what ever preferred bowl is. The template I have now is 19/26 but I might go 19/24 on it.
Thats awesome, cant wait to see more man, thanks for the updates!!!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Going to be messaging people throughout this week, if your part of beta I’d like to know Leather or Faux. I myself am vegetarian and don’t support leather use but have no bias towards people who would prefer real leather please lmk. Currently black or brown, if there’s another color or style please also lmk and maybe send a link and we will see if we can make it work ❤️

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Going to be messaging people throughout this week, if your part of beta I’d like to know Leather or Faux. I myself am vegetarian and don’t support leather use but have no bias towards people who would prefer real leather please lmk. Currently black or brown, if there’s another color or style please also lmk and maybe send a link and we will see if we can make it work ❤️

Nice! Yeah I'd rather go with faux whenever possible, to clarify this is for the bottom?

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Nice! Yeah I'd rather go with faux whenever possible, to clarify this is for the bottom?
Yeah, it will be for the bottom. Wife was looking at brands/impression for the bottoms. Would actually be the first logo stuck on any of my products, I of course wouldn’t put it on any ones they didn’t want it on. ❤️❤️❤️

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Got a ton of family stuff going on, but have been working on finishing up a bunch of logs at night when everything settles down. Got a bunch of glass so I will start working on those this next week after family leaves this gives me enough time throughout the weekend nights to finish/polish up the batch

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Got a ton of family stuff going on, but have been working on finishing up a bunch of logs at night when everything settles down. Got a bunch of glass so I will start working on those this next week after family leaves this gives me enough time throughout the weekend nights to finish/polish up the batch

These are all absolutely gorgeous. I have a favorite but I think all three are amazing 😍.

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Other than form factor, how does this compare to Atlas? Flavor? Size of hits? Etc...
Tbh- I can’t tell which heater I like better heady atlas or zenith. They are both so similar, on a scale of 1-2 since it’s really marginal imo

Production speed
Atlas 1 Zenith 2

Vapor Density
A2 Z1

Refractory time (ability to do back to back hits with multiple bowls)
TIED- I have no issues with heater running cold on either.

Flavor
A2 Z1 (Z has more metal than atlas glass chambers)

Mobility
A0 Z2 (zenith shines at being mobile because the low amount of power required to operate it and atlas is tethered)

Temp control
A0 Z2 ( zenith can be hooked on a mod and ran with TC. My mod overheated in TC easy and actually died and I received a new one I will set up for TC and see how this mode likes it.)

Versatility is where zenith shines vs atlas, really because the heater in my opinion are so close just that Zenith can operate at 3.15-3.25V (each one will vary due to everything in zenith being handmade by me in house)
My new mod can use 2x 21700 so I’m excited to see how long that can run it

Last edited:

Texus

Tbh- I can’t tell which heater I like better heady atlas or zenith. They are both so similar, on a scale of 1-2 since it’s really marginal imo

Production speed
Atlas 1 Zenith 2

Vapor Density
A2 Z1

Flavor

Mobility
A0 Z2 (zenith shines at being mobile because the low amount of power required to operate it and atlas is tethered)

Temp control
A0 Z2 ( zenith can be hooked on a mod and ran with TC. My mod overheated in TC easy and actually died and I received a new one I will set up for TC and see how this mode likes it.)

Versatility is where zenith shines vs atlas, really because the heater in my opinion are so close just that Zenith can operate at 3.15-3.25V (each one will vary due to everything in zenith being handmade by me in house)
Really great stuff! Can't wait to see these listed!

Texus,
Reactions: Ralph

Easywider

Simple is the way

Production speed
Atlas 1 Zenith 2

Vapor Density
A2 Z1

Flavor

Mobility

Temp control

Just found this thread! (again) Super stoked to see the progress and catch up on some of the heater-style details. Thanks for the detailed comparison with the Heady Atlas. This info makes it even more exciting :rockon:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Not that it matters at all, but this term “Refractory” or “Refractory period / time” can be defined as “The period of time between a Male Orgasm”

And I just think it’s the funniest thing, because taking a hit can sort of be like an orgasm, and the time of rest between your next hit still makes the word an accurate descriptor.

I do think “Heat Retention” is a more accurate term though.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I just wanted to let every one know what was going on. I had a fuse blow in my lathe after I finally got glass FML!! So I had some sent from MN, and they dropped them off somewhere in Minnesota instead of delivering to me in South Dakota. I’m frantically searching for a fuse while I have some others order that are set for next week but I’m still hunting high and low for a faster shipped possibly overnight for the fuse. Currently waiting for a local electrician in my town to check because he thinks there might be one in his storage.
The fuse is F10AL250V the 20mm length fuse
Soonest prime deleivery is next week on Thursday which I have ordered also, but if any one has one of these fuses and is willing to send it overnight I will gladly compensate for the time to take it to the post office and I will buy the label for shipping and send via email.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
The fuse was not the answer the board fried the moment my electrician friend fired it up. Luckily I found a lathe I can purchase about an hour or so out of town that I’m just waiting for a meet up time tomorrow so I can go get it. I’m trying everything possible to get back to work ASAP and will keep every one updated as I learn more myself tomorrow.

Top Bottom