Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Sure, but I also want to see if others are in a similar situation.

I mean surely it's a bug in whatever the order tracking software he uses. Or fat fingering a setting. Since iDB just packs everything up himself I don't see how this could have any impact on what you received.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
It is a bug. I took an old listing the preorder and changed it into the flawed listings. It must have sent the edited new listing instead of the old. It only did this during a feedback automated mail. The invoice and order still remains true to what was ordered.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I didn’t read it a first, but got the same email yesterday with that wording. Thinking it’s a typo. Nothing flawed with mine that I’m aware of.
Yeah we think it’s been doing it for a bit but instead of rewording Zeal kit listing in the name this one was a very obvious and noticeable change. Something I completely understand questioning. We removed the feedback request until we can remake the listings from scratch to avoid this problem.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
That was going to be my guess that the price for a flawed one might line up with the price of a pre-order explaining a glitch lol

coolbreeze

Man, I am loving this Influx! It works with everything. Great cooling and flavor, lots of rumbly and splashy fun. I love the green and the color change is wild in the daylight! My previous CC Glass pieces are favorites and this joins them.
IMG-5404.jpg

Speaking of which, I brought a couple injectors to the woods along with my CC Xeric. I have to say that I use j-hooks less frequently than waterware but the Xeric was a joy to use, and I must have used it as much as I did my rig. Really excellent flavor, cooling, and handling:
IMG-1644.jpg

encoderboy

@coolbreeze that colour looks phenomenal!

I continue to be really impressed with my Influx.

I've been enjoying it with lower temps on my Zeal for the last few days (430-450'F on my Ali PID). First pull is just tasty as heck with terps. Then I get another 3-4 good draws after that, the combo just seems to extract more and more vapour. It has to be the most efficient ball vape setup I've tried yet. Probably the closest thing I've found to a 'sippier' vape like the Crafty / Mighty I was using before I moved to desktops - it's good to have that option.

I reckon I'll have to spring for a Prophet eventually - it seems like it'd be a great fit!

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Great, I just found my new rabbit hole. Color Dante arrived tonight; first of all the color is just…chef kiss is an understatement. Beautiful purple, offset by sections that look milky purplish in direct light, and light yellow to dark bronze fumed in indirect light based on intensity. It’s a truly gorgeous piece IDB!

Function is fantastic as well, most of my other glass is big 18/19 pieces or tiny dab rigs. This one really surprised me with how much cooling it packs in such a small form; my first ZX bowl I absolutely tore through to 98% cacao ABV because it was so damn cool I didn’t realize how hard I was ripping!

10/10 piece, would replace immediately if broken/lost. Pretty sure an Influx is in my future as well…

The_dude_

Does anyone know when the omega is going to restock? I saw it was for pre order and I’ve had it in my cart for a few weeks thinking it was going to restock this week but now it’s just sold out?

The_dude_,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Does anyone know when the omega is going to restock? I saw it was for pre order and I’ve had it in my cart for a few weeks thinking it was going to restock this week but now it’s just sold out?
Wrong thread. You want the Omega and Zeal thread:

Anyway I think the stuff for the kits are scheduled to arrive to CC this week so I would not be surprised if some make it on to the site. Or you could probably get in on the next preorder when that happens.

The_dude_

Wrong thread. You want the Omega and Zeal thread:

Anyway I think the stuff for the kits are scheduled to arrive to CC this week so I would not be surprised if some make it on to the site. Or you could probably get in on the next preorder when that happens.
My bad. This site is archaic and hard to navigate. I’ll use discord 🤘

mixchu69

Looking to pick up my first piece from CC and looking at the Vertex right now. Would be a daily driver for huge hits with my CH B1. Would also like to hit it dry on the rare occasion. Any advice or insight? Other CC glass recommendations welcomed.

@iDRINKBLEACH , any ETA for clear Influxes? Want a new dabbing piece. Been using a banger hanger for last 2 years with my 710 coils setup

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Looking to pick up my first piece from CC and looking at the Vertex right now. Would be a daily driver for huge hits with my CH B1. Would also like to hit it dry on the rare occasion. Any advice or insight? Other CC glass recommendations welcomed.

@iDRINKBLEACH , any ETA for clear Influxes? Want a new dabbing piece. Been using a banger hanger for last 2 years with my 710 coils setup
It's a great piece. I use it with everything, incl the B0, and haven't overwhelmed it. I'm mostly going for regular, substantial hits. I feel like I could go harder with it though.

Edit: heck if you're getting the Vertex too, you're covered. That will do big herbal hits too.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah dude, good to see you in here, that is probably the one I would go with if I was going to get just one or my first one now... Seems to cover the most bases as you describe, if you haven't seen it, skim backwards, there are some good breakdown comparisons for all of the CC rigs :tup:

LordKahel

The Clear Influx are back in Stock !!! Just ordered mine , been waiting for a while for an Influx

Top Bottom