Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
If you only used herb (never concentrate) would you want an Influx in your kit vs any other cc rig? It sure looks neat. I’m a little worried about cleaning the Dante? Logs, torch vapes portables and the occasional ball vape is what it would be paired with 99% of the time

Yeah I wouldn't have that be my only water piece, I think it is really fun with a good herbal recycler and a baller vape, but it is not my go-to for Halo and Atlas and Zenith... I am excited for the Influx as it should be a pretty ideal baller recycler, that remains to be seen if I will rotate it in more once I have it, but I do have a lot of variety myself... Dante does seem like a good middle ground for good diffusion without too much flavor loss and extra with the discs stacked, shouldn't be too hard to clean as described earlier the various methods to do so... Vertex has less diffusion but more pathways with the full Swiss egg, I can see an argument for the Dante being more of a standard go-to comparatively... Protege is also pretty unique with that frit, high diffusion super smooth below the Swiss and it holds the most water... And yeah the Prophet is a dry gold standard for cooling a heavy hitter, you can even use it with a little water in reverse, but dry the w hook is pretty ultimate cooling beyond what the Xeric is capable of in a stable based rig style... Can't go wrong with anything from Cloud Connoisseur though!

coolbreeze

I have no idea wtf to get. Currently using a zeal flowerpot combo on a ~16” straight tube with a single perc
Everyone should have a Prophet, imo, but if you enjoy rippin' tubes I'd try the Influx: a recycler is so nice with an open, productive, flavorful vape like the Zeal.

The Protege for cooling, Vertex (and Dante) for flavor/cooling balance, Prophet for dry use, Influx for big flavor hits (should cool well, too). The Xeric is sweet, too, but the others are pretty unique. I find the Vertex very useful--the balance of cooling and flavor with an open draw makes it good with everything.

onmahgrizzyy

Everyone should have a Prophet, imo, but if you enjoy rippin' tubes I'd try the Influx: a recycler is so nice with an open, productive, flavorful vape like the Zeal.

The Protege for cooling, Vertex (and Dante) for flavor/cooling balance, Prophet for dry use, Influx for big flavor hits (should cool well, too). The Xeric is sweet, too, but the others are pretty unique. I find the Vertex very useful--the balance of cooling and flavor with an open draw makes it good with everything.
Yeah I'm leaning towards influx. I kind of want the vertex or dante, but prefer to not buy another ashcatcher. Currently using the normal dropdown

coolbreeze

Yeah I'm leaning towards influx. I kind of want the vertex or dante, but prefer to not buy another ashcatcher. Currently using the normal dropdown
I really like the Vertex, it's superb utility glass because of the flavor/cooling balance and modular mouthpiece. For what it's worth, I do have the dropdown but I wouldn't let the lack stop me from using it, I'd just make sure to rinse it well after use.

That said, I'm excited about getting the Influx, it should be fantastic!

onesixty2

Vertex has become my daily glass since arriving, easily. It’s just simplified and easy to handle, taste is great, has a satisfying chug to it, and it works well with auto-spinner quartz bangers & flower at the same water fill without a strong draw requirement. Just all around a fantastic piece. Still much love for my protege, but the vertex is a great form for what it offers. The influx and Dante are going to be very interesting to work in.

Alligator427

We are going to close orders Monday morning for the new glass pieces ❤️ i originally picked tomorrow but makes sense to go through the weekend when people have a bit more time available.

I will be interested by a Dante, but also by Zirconia Zeal. Is it possible to pre-order both in the same time ? I would avoid extra charge for shipping and custom that are enough expensive to EU.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@Alligator427
I emailed with exactly the same question yesterday.

Response was to pre order the glass and in notes mention your plan to order the z zeal when available.

CC seems v accomodating to us outside the US of A thankful.

Looking forward to my first CC glass, in my case the Influx.

Edit: have just ordered the influx and a DD ash catcher. Stated in notes wrt adding a zirc zeal when available. The waiting begins!

Last edited:

the123321

Hi. I just bought a flowerpot b1 and am trying to decide between CC glass pieces to pair with it. I am leaning towards the protege but in reading here it seems like vertex may be more recommended as a daily driver? I want a piece I can put water in so I do not think the prophet would be a good fit for me.

If you could pick only one CC piece to be your daily driver with a ball vape only for flower not concentrates, what would it be? Thanks!

Top Bottom