Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Madtater

Haha yeah y'all stalking the site, these are for pre-orders remember! This will determine the size of the order placed and help fund... I think we will have a couple weeks to get our pre-orders in, so feel free to relax if you are capable (believe me I know how that is lol)

Yes the names are set now! Dante fits well thematically I think and it honors my friend's recently departed cat child:cry:... Influx was not my initial push, but another great full collaboration for name and design :nod:

Anyway I had been saying I was finally done with glass, but I knew the cloud connoisseur glass was always going to be an exception to that (among a few others probably) :lol: was not sure I would be getting both of these, now though I'm not sure I can resist ordering both, or some more color probably too, myself (must make more room!) :freak:
I been stalking the site for over a week😂

Maybe i will snag the dante as well in a couple of days….gotta vape some more to talk me i to it😬

Thank you IDB!

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker

Maybe i will snag the dante as well in a couple of days….gotta vape some more to talk me i to it😬

Thank you IDB!
Always here for Vas and gas support brother ❤️😂 if you decide to please let me know so we can avoid you double paying for shipping. Also any int. Zeal kit orders please reach out so we can bundle the package if possible and help save some loot.
Dante is getting little bit of height added to it just for versatility reasons but will not be visually noticeable at a glance, this is the reason in the slight increase from original price I wanted. The listing is adjusted and description is correct.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
@iDRINKBLEACH Both of those look amazing, wish I could afford the recycler and also have space for it. Any plans for mini versions of any of your releases, or smaller unique designs? 7-8” instead of 11”+? My setup doesn’t accommodate large size glass sadly.
Is it 11+ inches including the removable mouthpiece? That would make it shorter than the Vertex and the Protege. With the MP removed, I suspect it is 7"-8" tall. That's how I store them, even though I have plenty of vertical space to keep the MP connected.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Is it 11+ inches including the removable mouthpiece? That would make it shorter than the Vertex and the Protege. With the MP removed, I suspect it is 7"-8" tall. That's how I store them, even though I have plenty of vertical space to keep the MP connected.
That would make a difference! Although for comparison the few pieces I have are 6” total.

Bababouy

Thank you IDB!

Same here:lol: I've been anticipating my first CC piece trying to decide. So sorry to hear about the car wash situation.

It was too hard for me to choose. I will be eagerly awaiting their arrival.

coolbreeze

Color will be done differently this time around. Unless some one absolutely knows what color they want (they are working on a matching set) I will order color variations and post before glass is sent. The listing will be free shipping and the extra cost of the colors. This will ensure people know what they are getting. About to list them. Just getting cleaned up and will work on the site
Will you have a silver fumed Influx? :brow:

been saying I was finally done with glass, but I knew the cloud connoisseur glass was always going to be an exception
I really don't have room but I've enjoyed the glass I've gotten from CC so much and the Influx looks like a blast.

the blooper but it looks so dang fun.
For real. Pretty tempting...

Ned Bogan

I did some research into cleaning bubblers and it seemed the common practice was running a mixture of salt and isopropyl alcohol through the item (shaking it up good, leaving it submerged in the solution for a while, etc) and then draining and rinsing the item thoroughly with clean water. Is this a desirable and adequate method for complicated pieces like the Dante and the Influx? These two pieces are a lot more complex than the simple bubblers I saw cleaned with the method I described.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I did some research into cleaning bubblers and it seemed the common practice was running a mixture of salt and isopropyl alcohol through the item (shaking it up good, leaving it submerged in the solution for a while, etc) and then draining and rinsing the item thoroughly with clean water. Is this a desirable and adequate method for complicated pieces like the Dante and the Influx? These two pieces are a lot more complex than the simple bubblers I saw cleaned with the method I described.
I don't use salt, though I know a lot of people swear by it. I just use iso and these plugs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XYD2760

This works fine for my CC glass, including my Prophet which has lots of spikes. This method works with my J-hooks and stems with free-floating boro balls. I don't let it get ridiculously dirty in between cleanings, but I don't clean all that often.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I don't use salt, though I know a lot of people swear by it. I just use iso and these plugs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XYD2760

This works fine for my CC glass, including my Prophet which has lots of spikes. This method works with my J-hooks and stems with free-floating boro balls. I don't let it get ridiculously dirty in between cleanings, but I don't clean all that often.
Do you do a rinse with water after or do you just let it air dry after draining the ISO?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah there are more proper cleaners, scrubby duckies, other brushes and things...

But I always just use 91 to 99% iso with coarse kosher salt (regular salt maybe if it's a smaller piece in a small spot) to shake around, I don't even use that much alcohol (rarely soak), and then I reuse it to clean several pieces at once, sometimes fresh alcohol is needed for another rinse to get rid of the stickiness that builds into the alcohol, but I just rinse with water and sometimes the outside with dish soap... Ideally it would be distilled water as that is what I use inside them, but it's too wasteful to use it for my rinses too, unfortunately since we have such hard water from the tap here... Oh but hot water does a lot for cleaning too!

If you clean frequently enough it will not be difficult at all regardless :tup:

Ned Bogan

I decided to treat myself to something nice, so I tried to preorder an Influx and a Dante. During the course of the checkout process, the system commanded me to submit an image of my current drivers license or other govt-issued ID. For buying a piece of glassware? Really? I've bought other glassware elsewhere and nobody else ever needed to slam me around with any commandments like that.

That was the end of my attempt to order. I backtracked out of the checkout, emptied my basket, said farewell and cleared my browser history. I was sorry to see that happen. Too bad for me and too bad for CC, too.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I decided to treat myself to something nice, so I tried to preorder an Influx and a Dante. During the course of the checkout process, the system commanded me to submit an image of my current drivers license or other govt-issued ID. For buying a piece of glassware? Really? I've bought other glassware elsewhere and nobody else ever needed to slam me around with any commandments like that.

That was the end of my attempt to order. I backtracked out of the checkout, emptied my basket, said farewell and cleared my browser history. I was sorry to see that happen. Too bad for me and too bad for CC, too.

That doesn't happen to me or others, there's usually a reason that happens, there are other places that always require it, but typically it's because something like the email and the payment info are not matching up etc. Hopefully you can sort it out, but based on your reaction I'm not sure you are still interested? Good luck either way I guess

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
During the course of the checkout process, the system commanded me to submit an image of my current drivers license or other govt-issued ID.
This comes up with sites that use the age verification system like PoTV, Ed's TNT, and Vgoodiez for example. I'm not sure what causes it to get into that state. I only saw that once and it was because I had mis-typed something like my address or name? I can't remember.

If I were you, I would try again.

onesixty2

Blame the PACT act, not CC. Also yeah like the others have said, if you messed up the age verification check the first time / are using a VPN.. you're gonna have to put some info in.

Ned Bogan

This comes up with sites that use the age verification system like PoTV, Ed's TNT, and Vgoodiez for example. I'm not sure what causes it to get into that state. I only saw that once and it was because I had mis-typed something like my address or name? I can't remember.

If I were you, I would try again.
I've bought from both POTV and Vgoodiez and neither of them ever hit me with anything like what I got from the CC system. The signup and checkout processes went smoothly and without problems with each of them.

Edit: I just tried to do the preorder again. I didn't mess anything up and I'm not using a VPN, but I still got the same BS. What a shame.

Last edited:
Ned Bogan,
Top Bottom