Cloud Connoisseur Glass

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I’m loving the new glass I received late last night finally. It took so many trials to end up with these.
I had to be on the road all day helping family with his business while he was out of town, only had to help his employees for today and on my way back to town and going to start working on pics, vids, listings.

Madtater

I’m loving the new glass I received late last night finally. It took so many trials to end up with these.
I had to be on the road all day helping family with his business while he was out of town, only had to help his employees for today and on my way back to town and going to start working on pics, vids, listings.
I have been checking the site every couple hours for the last 2 days.

Waiting on baited breath 🤞🏼

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I’m so sorry guys. It will be done tomorrow. The step father that is out of town owns a car wash and some one used a saw to cut the locking bolt in the door and pried it open. Emptied all the cash out of the machines then stole the security cameras backup 🤦‍♂️ just got back home after dealing with popos.
Here is one of the two recyclers. Sorry the video isn’t the best it’s just what I have at the moment.

EarthworldTim

I’m so sorry guys. It will be done tomorrow. The step father that is out of town owns a car wash and some one used a saw to cut the locking bolt in the door and pried it open. Emptied all the cash out of the machines then stole the security cameras backup 🤦‍♂️ just got back home after dealing with popos.
Here is one of the two recyclers. Sorry the video isn’t the best it’s just what I have at the moment.
Sorry that happened and for having to deal with it, bummer 😞

MidwestMelancholy

butane vape enthusiast
Family first bud! never apologize for putting family first! Sorry you're dealing with that.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Sorry to hear about the stress...but I like what I'm seeing with the glass :tup:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Details and links will be posted tonight at 9pm Central time. Thank you everyone for their patience over the last few days.
Hell yeah. I originally planned to only get the recycler but I might also have to pick up the inexpensive piece too. Although now I need to find room for more glass (or sell something). :lol:

I'm also looking forward to seeing what you decided to name them.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm also looking forward to seeing what you decided to name them.

Hopefully got that pretty locked in... :tup:

Honored to have helped with input again here, that recycler is going to rip really well, has elements of one of my favorites for herbs that I discovered previously, but IDB took it to the next level in several ways! :cool::bowdown:

The quad stack blooper I had less to do with, but still a little bit at least... :D

Look forward to trying them out! :brow::luv:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Color will be done differently this time around. Unless some one absolutely knows what color they want (they are working on a matching set) I will order color variations and post before glass is sent. The listing will be free shipping and the extra cost of the colors. This will ensure people know what they are getting. About to list them. Just getting cleaned up and will work on the site

onesixty2

To be clear I only say that because idb hasn't said it was live yet-- and i just refreshed between the two so it feels like it's being added to the site w/o the backend purchasing stuff turned on for stock.

So I hope i'm right ;)

Yup, descriptions showed up & now Influx has a pre-order option !

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha yeah y'all stalking the site, these are for pre-orders remember! This will determine the size of the order placed and help fund... I think we will have a couple weeks to get our pre-orders in, so feel free to relax if you are capable (believe me I know how that is lol)

Yes the names are set now! Dante fits well thematically I think and it honors my friend's recently departed cat child:cry:... Influx was not my initial push, but another great full collaboration for name and design :nod:

Anyway I had been saying I was finally done with glass, but I knew the cloud connoisseur glass was always going to be an exception to that (among a few others probably) :lol: was not sure I would be getting both of these, now though I'm not sure I can resist ordering both, or some more color probably too, myself (must make more room!) :freak:

Top Bottom