Cloud Connoisseur Glass

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I am SO bummed i didnt get on the vertex train.

Looks so awesome. Cant wait to see the reviews on usage. I am positive they will be nothing short of spectacular.
Well that Vertex train has made a stop at the @VGOODIEZ depot, $205 for a ticket to ride. Sometimes VAS makes me reach for my debit card without nary a thought. Sometimes I realize I just wanna get high, and what I have already is enough to do that with.

ChooChooCharlie

I enjoy the free flow of the Vertex, easy to hold too. But it's been a journey, an unfinished one. Pre-ordered/paid in March, gave 15% tip to support the biz, knowing I was getting a price break, received two months later. Had moved mid April, emailed them new address, Vertex still shipped to old address. Not pleased with heat rising into face, $50 for OGB mouthpiece to distance face further. Ordered $50 CC ash catcher couple days ago (with added 15% tip) because I didn't want to wait another unknown period of weeks for the extended version. He was nice enough to assure me it would fit Vertex. Then today I see the new extended dropdown listed on Vgoodiez, so of course I had to spend another $75 because I'm an idiot. I have a special talent for buying things a bit too early, and turning a bargain Vertex into a cash vortex

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It teeters a bit, does anyone else’s?
I assume you mean the Xeric teeters a bit, not the Vertex? Mine doesn't really teeter exactly, but I would not store it standing up for long. It could blow over pretty easily. But it stands up on its bottom well enough to shoot pictures with a vape attached:
Really enjoying my Xeric. Cools better than I expected and looks beautiful in person.
PXL-20230502-230308312-2.jpg

neoncheesecake

Well the internal volume is not wide open, milking up an egg is not like milking up another rig, also can depend on water level etc along with other factors like the load and potentially the vape or its settings, TBD?

Valid and makes sense to me! It's a much bigger piece of glass than my other pieces, so perhaps I am unfairly comparing the vertex to my other glass. Will definitely do some additional testing this weekend with the TM2. May pull out my Runt with WPA to see if it does well through the vertex.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Nbsdsailor - Thanks for reminding me that I pre-ordered before the colored glass options were available

my timing sucks, every time

(good title)
(bad attitude)

Um, literally everyone did? The pre-orders were for clear, then an option to upgrade to color was added later, many people chose to do so or not to do so or even went further with custom color... Also a few color ones were extra to list in the store, if you were to reach out you could have upgraded that way as well potentially... Also the dropdowns were mentioned here, everyone was given an opportunity to add one to their order before their vertex shipped, the rest must have gone to vgoodiez with their own order of vertices... As I've said many times a dropdown is important for better ergonomics, keeping things cleaner, away from your face, changing sizes, etc.

I don't think it is your timing that sucks, I think perhaps it could be something else that leads you to make these choices you are not happy with...? Perhaps ordering without researching enough or staying on top of the info as it is provided here...? Perhaps paying extra with tips when you didn't have to that adds to your psychological disappointment once you receive things not exactly as you were expecting them to be...?

Honestly I'm surprised to hear you complaining about losing this amount of money this way based on your other purchases, but you are entitled to how you feel just as I am! Certain expectations and financial investments can lead to a lot of remorse unfortunately that is the risk going after potentially very satisfying purchases :tup:

Valid and makes sense to me! It's a much bigger piece of glass than my other pieces, so perhaps I am unfairly comparing the vertex to my other glass. Will definitely do some additional testing this weekend with the TM2. May pull out my Runt with WPA to see if it does well through the vertex.

Oh, yeah, I mean it is big, but that doesn't necessarily mean it has the big volume, as said above it doesn't take a lot of water and yeah the egg reduces the volume but increases the surface area for the vapor to cool... I don't see why it wouldn't do well with the Runt, those type of vapes work well with every water piece in my experience

Nbsdsailor

Been testing the Vertex with the TM2. Not sure it's best for use with the TM2, it seems like it's maybe too much glass. It doesn't milk up like I hoped it would. I've run out of really dank weed so maybe that is a contributing factor as well. We have a lot of mids in the stash right now.

I think I will be setting it aside until I get my Halo.
Doesn't get as milky as the prophet, but I'm getting pretty decent clouds with the vertex & TM2 (setting 7).

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I am talking actual resin coming up the mouth piece and then getting on my teeth! It's no fun. It's the first piece I've ever had do this.
I have definitely never seen that. I have only used my vertex a half dozen times but I can't even imagine how that would happen. Resin is making its way from your bowl, through the fab and water, and up the MP? That is wild. Your weed must be very sticky!

Can you share a photo?

Last edited:

sound

I have definitely never seen that. I have only used my vertex a half dozen times but I can't even imagine how that would happen. Resin is making its way from your bowl, through the fab and water, and up the MP? That is wild. Your weed must be very sticky!

Can you share a photo?
Shit. I just cleaned it. I'll get a photo of it next time. I was hoping the drop down was going to solve this issue for me. It just arrived today, but nah, same thing tonight. Have had to break mid session a couple times to do an iso dunk on the mouth piece. Iol

sound,
  • Wow
Reactions: cx714

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Shit. I just cleaned it. I'll get a photo of it next time. I was hoping the drop down was going to solve this issue for me. It just arrived today, but nah, same thing tonight. Have had to break mid session a couple times to do an iso dunk on the mouth piece. Iol
It happens when it is clean? Like one session and resin makes it all the way to your teeth? What vape are you using?

metalgearweedeater

Hopping into this thread with a question about the gorgeous and multifunctional ash catchers made by cloud connoisseur. Is the carb fitted for glass? It's not a necessity, just curious as I'm comparing and contrasting my options.

metalgearweedeater,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
soundsearadio said:
It happens when it is clean? Like one session and resin makes it all the way to your teeth? What vape are you using?
:popcorn:

sound

I ISO clean daily. So I never really let my pieces get dirty. It happens over the course of an evening session. Which is like 1.5 to 2 grams on average. Using the bzero.

sound,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Sounds like you've got a more-efficient/heavier-hitting vape or piece-of-glass than you want.

Ramahs,

Steel28

Been testing the Vertex with the TM2. Not sure it's best for use with the TM2, it seems like it's maybe too much glass. It doesn't milk up like I hoped it would. I've run out of really dank weed so maybe that is a contributing factor as well. We have a lot of mids in the stash right now.

I think I will be setting it aside until I get my Halo.
Don’t know about Vertex but my Protege gets super milked with TM2.

Last evening test drive https://streamable.com/89uygb

Ive added more water after (all the way to narrowing part of glass) and really felt more benefits in cooling and percolation.

Also love the updated drop-down!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom