Cloud Connoisseur Glass

GratefulDread

I’m sick as all heck.
If I don’t answer any messages over the next couple days, it’s not that I don’t want to talk to you 😂 i will get color options all figured out. Here is a wig wag Vertex. With a few other variations coming also and I will figure out the best way to make them accessible to orders that are already in.
People have been bringing up Zeal, which is okay. It’s about to be finished and sent to me. I have been hearing some numbers getting tossed around the $120 area for a zirconia enail head that is two parts with a mirror polished sheen. That’s just crazyness…

target price is actually going to be $105 ❤️💪🔥 with and SS version right behind it with target price of $35-40 (which preorders will get at very little to no cost since I was able to manage to reduce retail price for every one) and a few other things within the ecosystem like the glass bowls @$6 each when I get my own in stock. I can’t wait to get my hands on this and to all the people. The custom coil I’m trying to do my best to get the retail down on that, I believe I have it down to almost the price of a regular coil.
I thought I'd prefer an all clear Vertex.. but dam, that wig wag looks really nice! 😬

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I love wig wag, the uv never made sense to me, I don't have black lights in my room cause I'm not 15

I don't believe there has been any UV here, just colored glass, clear style or opaque, wig wag, and dichro sparkles (I agree that UV color change glass is not really appealing for me at all either in comparison though)

felvapes

I’m sick as all heck.
If I don’t answer any messages over the next couple days, it’s not that I don’t want to talk to you 😂 i will get color options all figured out. Here is a wig wag Vertex. With a few other variations coming also and I will figure out the best way to make them accessible to orders that are already in.
People have been bringing up Zeal, which is okay. It’s about to be finished and sent to me. I have been hearing some numbers getting tossed around the $120 area for a zirconia enail head that is two parts with a mirror polished sheen. That’s just crazyness…

target price is actually going to be $105 ❤️💪🔥 with and SS version right behind it with target price of $35-40 (which preorders will get at very little to no cost since I was able to manage to reduce retail price for every one) and a few other things within the ecosystem like the glass bowls @$6 each when I get my own in stock. I can’t wait to get my hands on this and to all the people. The custom coil I’m trying to do my best to get the retail down on that, I believe I have it down to almost the price of a regular coil.
Zirconia baller head
At $105
$6 bowls also sound interesting
Look forward to more details 🙂

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
target price is actually going to be $105 ❤️💪🔥

Good luck with that! Seems improbable- as well as the $6 bowl!

How do you deal with cleaning the glass integrated screens in glass bowls? Don't the holes get clogged and need poking through with a needle one by one?! Don't you get particles going through those holes?

Haze Mister,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
How do you deal with cleaning the glass integrated screens in glass bowls?
Hot water hose or ultrasonic cleaner for me.
Don't you get particles going through those holes?
These look brilliant,
Edit, I actually use one of these with water covering the silicon,
rBVaqGB71mCABwVLAAF0PIttymo370.jpg

Last edited:

DaVapeGuy

target price is actually going to be $105 ❤️💪🔥 with and SS version right behind it with target price of $35-40 (which preorders will get at very little to no cost since I was able to manage to reduce retail price for every one) and a few other things within the ecosystem like the glass bowls @$6 each
giphy.webp

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Since the preorders are already finished, I think you will see some results pretty soon. It is an impressive price though. I am surprised that the Armor coil has a chance at the price of a regular one given the little I know of it. But iDB knows his business, I think.

Some of us already got a bowl for free with our bracelets at about $6. Although I hope to get one of these at probably a higher price:

How do you deal with cleaning the glass integrated screens in glass bowls? Don't the holes get clogged and need poking through with a needle one by one?! Don't you get particles going through those holes?

Glass screens can be a pain in the ass, and I have more injector bowls with them than without. I just top them with a TI or SS screen usually. Although some folks are super into glass-only and enjoy them. A simple soak in iso and rinse does the trick.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker

Everything is bought and paid for ❤️ Two more weeks until zirc is completed. 3 weeks for SS. Bowls are done. I have a few more projects in the works also, just sick af. Took a test yesterday because I was burning up and I am positive for Covid. This is my first time with it.
You put a screen over the holes. I have the colorful one on the way right now so I can make sure screens we have access to fit if not I will find some and stock them.
@Grass Yes is correct I have been giving bowls away with a bracelet at about that price point, and still have plenty to keep doing that.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Sometimes the FC reactions are not sufficient. I wanted to react to this:
Everything is bought and paid for ❤️ Two more weeks until zirc is completed. 3 weeks for SS. Bowls are done. I have a few more projects in the works also, just sick af.
With 😍

And then I wanted to react 🙁 to this.
Took a test yesterday because I was burning up and I am positive for Covid. This is my first time with it.

So I compromised with👍.

Hope you feel better soon. That really sucks!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

You don't need to poke through the holes, you just do your normal cleaning process as was said above, if you don't want to clean and your holes are clogged then you could try poking through which is a benefit I suppose? Although it is easier to just swap to a new stainless steel mesh screen, I like using without a honeycomb below, but I have another bowl set up with the screen above the honeycomb and it actually does work extremely well... So I think done well as it seems to be here should be fine, this is also 22 mm diffuser style bowl not an 18 mm injector bowl. Zeal will have a thread soon!

coolbreeze

You don't need to poke through the holes, you just do your normal cleaning process as was said above, if you don't want to clean and your holes are clogged then you could try poking through which is a benefit I suppose? Although it is easier to just swap to a new stainless steel mesh screen, I like using without a honeycomb below, but I have another bowl set up with the screen above the honeycomb and it actually does work extremely well... So I think done well as it seems to be here should be fine, this is also 22 mm diffuser style bowl not an 18 mm injector bowl. Zeal will have a thread soon!
For these kinds of tasks as well as dimpled glass, etc, a cheap waterpik is a great tool. Reaches a lot of tough areas in waterpipes and j-hooks, etc.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I don't believe there has been any UV here, just colored glass, clear style or opaque, wig wag, and dichro sparkles (I agree that UV color change glass is not really appealing for me at all either in comparison though)
Yeah I'm sure for some people UV glass makes sense, just got for me though

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
this is also 22 mm diffuser style bowl not an 18 mm injector bowl

Ah, yeah that won't work for me and a few others- not even for $1! Where are those goddamn proper injector bowls FFS!

It would be nice if people stuck with the 19mm/14mm format for inter-compatibility instead of trying to go proprietary in an attempt to capture a corner of the market... That is why I gave up on Epicvape and the E-Nano- the proprietary glass connection that often didn't even really fit very well :/

Last edited:
Haze Mister,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
OK yes, there are 3rd party enano adapters etc. so nothing is exactly proprietary here but the point about 19mm is if you break your bowl, ( bowls get more handling than the injectors themselves and can be dropped) you can usually get a quick replacement adapter from ebay...

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
OK yes, there are 3rd party enano adapters etc. so nothing is exactly proprietary here but the point about 19mm is if you break your bowl, ( bowls get more handling than the injectors themselves and can be dropped) you can usually get a quick replacement adapter from ebay...
You've got a point but at the price he's able to sell us the bowls I know I'm going to grab more than 1

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I have 19mm glass screen bowls I’ll sell you for $6 plus shipping and handling ❤️ HMU in DM and I can set up a private link for the quantity.

I got prices on color. I will post pictures and prices today. The prices range from +80 (single color)-120(stripes)-135(dichroic). This is already a complicated build and I believe making the core in color makes it even harder because of the temp differences needed for clear and color when pressing holes for the double Swiss perc.

SquirrelMaster

I have 19mm glass screen bowls I’ll sell you for $6 plus shipping and handling ❤️ HMU in DM and I can set up a private link for the quantity.

I got prices on color. I will post pictures and prices today. The prices range from +80 (single color)-120(stripes)-135(dichroic). This is already a complicated build and I believe making the core in color makes it even harder because of the temp differences needed for clear and color when pressing holes for the double Swiss perc.

Would the process be any easier if the entire piece was colored? More expensive obviously.

Top Bottom