Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Both my CC glass pieces convinced me I had to preorder the Vertex. I think it would be tough to beat my Prophet or Protégé, but I'm pretty excited by what I've seen.

Also can't wait to get my hands on a Zeal and see the Armor in action. Although that will probably happen in a new thread 😃.

EarthworldTim

Too much awesome glass on offer. I decided to pass on the prophet just because the protege continues to blow me away whenever I get the chance to take it out which isn't as often as I want. Vertex looks great but I also can't justify that one although I do want it.

I did justify a dichro xeric though 😁

coolbreeze

I did justify a dichro xeric though 😁
200w.gif

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Excited Lets Go GIF

Heck yes.
I try to do my best to make each piece way different from t f he last so each piece fits for a different scenario.
Dropped Syn ruby to the shop 300 for 25 ❤️❤️❤️ 2 dollar shipping. They will go out in padded envelopes if bought by themselves.
I also saw you added merch to the shop. I am lingering too long on those sneakers. I'd love to see moodmat/rigrug type things, if you are taking requests!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I also saw you added merch to the shop. I am lingering too long on those sneakers. I'd love to see moodmat/rigrug type things, if you are taking requests!
Haha heck yeah I did those because I wanted a pair 🥰 for vape brand merch they have a very pinky in the air feel about them. Looking into nice mats in the future currently I can only do gaming pad/mouse pad. I will have to go to another company for moodmat/ rig rugs
Season 1 Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Think I need a Vertex ☹️

@iDRINKBLEACH How wide is the base?

Edit: Has anyone from Canada purchased a CC piece? Were there border fees?
Approximately 4.5 inches
Sorry on the late response. Wife is pretty sick so I’ve been manning down the fort and my daughter has been at 💯 since she the wife went down.
There might have been a few since the site came up but the last few I was able to work around and keep fees down for people.

GratefulDread

Approximately 4.5 inches
Sorry on the late response. Wife is pretty sick so I’ve been manning down the fort and my daughter has been at 💯 since she the wife went down.
There might have been a few since the site came up but the last few I was able to work around and keep fees down for people.
Thanks for the reply. Wishing your wife a speedy recovery 💚

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
@iDRINKBLEACH is there going to be a color vertex? Want one, but if I can get matching color vertex to my prophet, I'll hold out for it.
I asked about pricing on color and will post up pricing. I can make a new product link with free shipping and have a drop down of what could be available.
Zeal bowl prototype ❤️❤️❤️

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think vertex is a pretty appropriate name, because it should be a pretty nice vaping piece, honestly for dabbing too, it has the shower head downstem with four large holes, very nice fab egg straight cylinder dewar style with the modular mouthpiece... Technically it is sort of a recycler in fact although not fully traditionally functional in that sense (like with specific uptake and drain, fab egg is like a pillar though where they are all both) but versatile for vapes too

Steel28

I think vertex is a pretty appropriate name, because it should be a pretty nice vaping piece, honestly for dabbing too, it has the shower head downstem with four large holes, very nice fab egg straight cylinder dewar style with the modular mouthpiece... Technically it is sort of a recycler in fact although not fully traditionally functional in that sense (like with specific uptake and drain, fab egg is like a pillar though where they are all both) but versatile for vapes too
I’m saving money for bakx and tetra drop but might just sneak my preorder in 😂

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I’m finally getting some time to relax, daughter is finally winding down and all my wife duties and my house duties are done. I’m going to try and get to every one’s emails and messages here shortly. There has been an update with Zeal, the preorder price is going to be the retail price, and to honor the love I have for all preorderers all the zeal preorder beta orders will receive a second unit made from another material at very little to no cost. The goal is ideally no cost. I will update more tomorrow as I get more time to look into the information I’m receiving. If your part of Zeal shoot me a message on IG and I will try to fill people in on it. ❤️

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I’m sick as all heck.
If I don’t answer any messages over the next couple days, it’s not that I don’t want to talk to you 😂 i will get color options all figured out. Here is a wig wag Vertex. With a few other variations coming also and I will figure out the best way to make them accessible to orders that are already in.
People have been bringing up Zeal, which is okay. It’s about to be finished and sent to me. I have been hearing some numbers getting tossed around the $120 area for a zirconia enail head that is two parts with a mirror polished sheen. That’s just crazyness…

target price is actually going to be $105 ❤️💪🔥 with and SS version right behind it with target price of $35-40 (which preorders will get at very little to no cost since I was able to manage to reduce retail price for every one) and a few other things within the ecosystem like the glass bowls @$6 each when I get my own in stock. I can’t wait to get my hands on this and to all the people. The custom coil I’m trying to do my best to get the retail down on that, I believe I have it down to almost the price of a regular coil.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
People have been bringing up Zeal, which is okay. It’s about to be finished and sent to me. I have been hearing some numbers getting tossed around the $120 area for a zirconia enail head that is two parts with a mirror polished sheen. That’s just crazyness…

target price is actually going to be $105 ❤️💪🔥 with and SS version right behind it with target price of $35-40

Seriously dude?

Top Bottom