Cloud Connoisseur Glass

tots

J'ai pré-commandé le vortex ce matin mais pour le xérique ça marche pas je voulais prendre les deux ais il n'y en a peut être plus..

tots,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
J hooks are live. I had to do a price adjustment due to increase in heady colors. This will reflect a bit more finally in color prophets in the future also. I was wondering how long I was going to get away with being able to offer wig wag and dichroic at a small increase and also how long dichroic would be the same price as the wig wag since I knew dichroic was more costly, I kept the same price in the past because of the prices I was given, this is now reflected in the pricing.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Pure dope! What bothers me is the mouthpiece momentarily sticking to my lips and coming off as I move the bubbler down and away from my mouth? I guess a drop of silicone glue will fix that?

Haze Mister,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Pure dope! What bothers me is the mouthpiece momentarily sticking to my lips and coming off as I move the bubbler down and away from my mouth? I guess a drop of silicone glue will fix that?
first I’ve really heard of something like this. Have you tried turning it when you put it in so the ground glass grips it?

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Well I never had such a piece- sorry-I should have phrased the question better- but yeah, if there is some grip there the weight of the glass should keep it in place anyway.

Haze Mister,

EarthworldTim

First thing I did was slap a keck clip on the mouthpiece because I knew it was not long for this world if I didn't. In the first week I had it I bumped the MP pretty good and it surely would have popped out and shattered.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

XXL! Probably entirely too big haha I believe this was just a one-off from the manufacturer having fun... Can't wait to see @FlokiFarm rip some clouds through it!

@iDRINKBLEACH any testing done with a vertex + halo combo? very interested in draw resistance and degree of cooling. it looks right up my alley.

Oh the latest prototype is only just complete on its way for proper testing, I also do not believe IDB has been able to test current prototype with a Halo specifically?? (prototype had frit disc shower head, facing down style, with a more basic straight path dewar joint, so I think it is pretty different from this latest hopefully finalized version)

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
was thinking I might need a new water piece for when my Halo arrives...thinking the Vertex might be perfect!

@iDRINKBLEACH any testing done with a vertex + halo combo? very interested in draw resistance and degree of cooling. it looks right up my alley.
I haven’t gotten to try this version. I am very hopeful this will be the final version though. I fought tooth and nail to get it done like this, even accepting prototypes just so I could tell them “no, I think I’d like to continue to try to do it this way” the Swiss downstem to the Swiss/fab outer body is a complicated build. I have a previous prototype, and turned away two other prototypes before finally reaching this one. I will have it Tuesday (took a little bit for the postal service to pick it up, they just received today and sent me the notification) so I will be able to test to make sure there are no minor changes that need to be made, but I am very hopeful that I have it exactly how I want it.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
If you build it, they will come.
Clears it fully*** 😂😂

Field of Dreams baseball GIF

Angels in the outfield reference ^^^

Top Bottom