• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud Connoisseur Glass

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Never even thought about that aspect of it. If I used an ash catcher, I'd appreciate the stability of a larger joint. I can't really complain though, you can barely even tell the adapter is there.

The width of a rigs base will be more of a factor In stability, and added water if used as well. My 14mm glass joints can easily support add ons, but I don’t use any. One rig needs a drop down as it has the centered dewar joint, but that Custom Creations rig has a decent base.

Principal Guy

Got my Prophet, Protege, and Drop-down ash catcher today all the way in Thailand. Everything was packed well and arrived safely in under a week.

iDB continues to be great answering all of my questions before and after he had my money. Unfortunately Fortunately this means he's going to be getting a lot more of my money in the future.

Now onto a quick review.

I got a Prophet Color. It looks amazing, the base is very sturdy. With the ash catcher and my B2 hanging off of it it was rock solid. It's my first dry rig so still figuring out the temperatures on my B2 for it, but no doubt I'll get it dialed in. The only problem is the Protege is a beast and I don't want to use anything else. So eventually I'll get around to figuring out the Prophet.

Moving onto the Protege, just buy one. It rips, I'm extracting way more than I was on my old piece due to its limited restriction. It's got just a lil bit and it's perfect. I can also hit it longer since it's super smooth. Probably wasn't super fair to the Prophet to try the Protege first. On top of this the Protege is just a large impressive piece to look at, and with the ash catcher and B2 hanging off of it I have to say I feel like a connoisseur.

Overall I'd rate:
Customer Service 11/10
Protege 11/10
Prophet 9.5/10

iDB really went above and beyond helping me out from great shipping rates, to fantastic advice and I look forward to continuing to work with him.

The Protege is just a really impressive piece of glass.

The Prophet isn't going to be for everyone but I see it making me a believer in dry pieces.

Imo if you're on the fence between the prophet and the protege id get a Protege, you won't be disappointed. 90% chance you're going to be happy with a prophet as well but the protege is a sure thing. 0 regrets about getting both here.

Oh ya the ash catcher is super cool and makes everything a lot cleaner. I noticed it helped a fair amount on the Prophet as well.

DITTO! Excellent review, my friend. I too received the protégé about a week before the prophet. I absolutely fell in love with the protégé. By far my favorite glass piece from the 20 or so I own. I’ve been playing with the prophet for the past 24 hours. I vape almost exclusively through water, so this is a new experience for me. The 32 spikes inside this piece do an excellent job of cooling the smoke. I’m starting to notice subtle flavors by going waterless. Love the size of this, I can certainly use this in bed, which is where I do most of my vaping. The protégé requires a nightstand and whip to use in bed.
As you stated, the customer service is phenomenal, so quick and helpful. Shipping was spectacular by today’s standards!!! I look forward to doing more business with Cloud Connoisseur.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20230204-024507200.jpg

Good Vibes Boro mouthpiece for my Prophet is a pretty perfect match!! Need to get better photos, had to shell out for this, but worth it!

Never had a piece with a frit Perc

Yeah this one is especially special, nice coarse large frit disc inline fountain, really nothing else quite like it just totally unique!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Thank you for your kind words guys ❤️❤️❤️. Just working through some little design changes before I show off some new products that will be available very soon ❤️ New glass and a new ball vape, all of it I’m very excited to bring to the community.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
These look awesome. Any chance of a Protege version with an integrated mouthpiece with a nipple / fat donut style end?

Yeah if you can get a mouthpiece like that made, donut hole with narrow tip? Then you can use it, but I don't think the Protege would ever come with a fixed mouthpiece, aside from modularity, that increases the shipping cost and risk of breaking during shipping...

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
These look awesome. Any chance of a Protege version with an integrated mouthpiece with a nipple / fat donut style end?
Unfortunately there will be no single pieces. I fully believe modular is the way to go. It not only decreases the price a little, makes shipping safer (I have not broken a piece during shipping since switching to modular) but it also gives people variety to switch it up to their liking. Mouth pieces can be a deal breaker and every one’s mouth is different. Also I’ve noticed peoples chalk shots when using it they show all the function and side post the mouthpiece, definitely nice for when you wanna do videos 😂

Last edited:

yabbahooga

I am extremely saddened to announce the passing of my beloved Prophet, shattered to pieces by its cruel and clumsy owner at not even a week old. Though our time together may have been brief, our connection was unmatched and our love was limitless. I wish I could have spent more time with you, a week wasn't nearly enough. Goodbye Prophet, you will be sorely missed.

coolbreeze

I am extremely saddened to announce the passing of my beloved Prophet, shattered to pieces by its cruel and clumsy owner at not even a week old. Though our time together may have been brief, our connection was unmatched and our love was limitless. I wish I could have spent more time with you, a week wasn't nearly enough. Goodbye Prophet, you will be sorely missed.

Sorry, bro. Better to have loved and lost....

tots

ah malheur !!!!! pas de chance sur celui-ci...j'ai hésité à en prendre un de mon côté mais je vais me laisser tenter et y faire très attention, encore pire que mes enfants même lol.

tots,

Principal Guy

My deepest condolences but remember, in the end, you can’t bring it with you. Everything is temporary.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
If we could all take a moment of silence, for this beautiful piece 🪦
Doves GIF by Charli XCX

Pre-Order is going to be open in just a couple mins on the webstore https://cloud-connoisseur.company.site/Pre-Order-c145433350 (shipping will be pre calculated and will run more smoothly than in the past) Here is some pictures and a function vid. I will have a better video in a day or so. This is the third iteration of the new water pipe. The first I rejected, second I’ve been testing, this third will be in my hands in a couple days a long with the other new item. More description to each piece will be on the webstore

coolbreeze

If we could all take a moment of silence, for this beautiful piece 🪦
Doves GIF by Charli XCX

Pre-Order is going to be open in just a couple mins on the webstore https://cloud-connoisseur.company.site/Pre-Order-c145433350 (shipping will be pre calculated and will run more smoothly than in the past) Here is some pictures and a function vid. I will have a better video in a day or so. This is the third iteration of the new water pipe. The first I rejected, second I’ve been testing, this third will be in my hands in a couple days a long with the other new item. More description to each piece will be on the webstore
I'm in--looks fab!

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Heck yeah ❤️❤️❤️. Fixed the j hooks listing also. Two new version of dichroic will be available. Cost a little extra but man are they sexy. Trying to get a buy button on there. Support team is working on it right now. There seams to be something wrong with the listing that isn’t obvious so they need to dig into it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom