Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

One session later:

:haw:

Although with the dropdown pulled toward the side of the piece it actually got pretty stable.

I have tried my Prophet with the three vapes I was most eager to pair it with.

Herborizer was first. Hadn't used it dry before and was eager to try, as it's already so impressive through water. It was crazy flavorful, made some herb that's not that special rich with fruity and flowery touches.

Next up was Anvil. I tried it with herb and it was okay but not too special. Anvil with herb I prefer through water. And actually since I tasted hash in my Anvil I like it most for hash. So I tried that after and it was such a pure and smooth ride, excellent at cooling without any noticeable flavor loss. Now I want the @Ed's TnT 18mm glass wpa for Anvil + USA kit to replace the metal in the vapor path with glass.

And this morning I woke up with TM2 in the Prophet. I was looking forward to that because I don't enjoy TM for bigger hits because the water and the higher temp is imo requires causes flavor loss while not even completely losing the harshness of the temp. With Prophet I don't have to get as high temp wise because its cooling capabilities really hold their own vis-a-vis water, which in turn prevents loss of flavor in two ways: no water and lower temp.

So after my first try outs the piece already makes my favorite vapes even more versatile and open them up to like double the joy. I mean it gets rid of the less ideal circumstances for low temp Herbo hits; it brings pure excellence in hash delivery; and perhaps most anticipated is the way it makes me enjoy the full capacities (that I am interested in) of my favorite battery portable.

There's one thing about it that's not ideal for me. It's wrt the mp. I don't know if it's because of my length/posture, or because of the mp itself, but the curve makes for a near horizontal position of the part I put my lips on. So to get my lips comfortably around the mp, I have to sort of lean forward and bend my neck up. Otherwise the vapor collides directly with my lower teeth and I don't see any scenario where that turns out an improvement :uhoh: :lol: A bit less sharply angled would've been ideal for me.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@iDRINKBLEACH any Protoge updates? Feels like a bit since we've heard anything. Hope it is all going smooth as silk...
Yes sir! Sorry I was busy with holidays and finishing up some orders during some free time the holiday vacation my daughter was on. I had heard last night, it will be finished soon ❤️ Hoping this upcoming week. Then I will have some protégé, ashcatchers, and heady dynavap stems in stock with a new sample to show off to ya guys. ❤️❤️❤️

Edit- I hope everyone had a safe holiday and enjoyed some time with loved ones.
I don’t eat meat except for main holidays, so it’s always a nice cheat day for me. ❤🦃

HarryTuttle

The Prophet is the most flavorful and effective dry piece I've ever used. I'm continually surprised at how much cooling it provides, and the flavors are just out of hand. I've literally done double-takes on strains I had previously only vaped thru water only to discover entirely new flavors with the Prophet. And it is the perfect volume for good-sized rips without having to struggle to clear it. It is easy to clean but I'm looking forward to trying it with a dry ash catcher next. I alternate using it with a TinyMight and a DynaVap. Bliss! Thank you Bleach.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I finally tried using mine in the reverse, pouring a little bit of water in the other end, putting mouthpiece in the 18 side, based on the idea from @FlokiFarm (don't forget to hit him up for one if you want to place a new order for now! before IDB has more again)

PXL-20221129-223016781.jpg

Let me just say it is fucking incredible, I cannot believe it, considering how much we focused on designing this to be purely an excellent dry cooling rig, the way it works with a little bit of water in the reverse is so delightful! Smooth purring chug with this natural perc style, it is a real churrrgler!!

attackpoints

I've been using it reversed just to rotate in some 18mm stems but haven't thought to try it with water. It sounds like a good time.

I recently gave the prophet a bath and it was much easier than I had prepared for. It really is just a big j hook. Quick soak and swish and it was good to go. Sadly gonna have to wash it again already because I managed to combust tonight. A first for the prophet, but hopefully a last.

I gotta look at it as an opportunity to try with water, I'm excited for the weekend now.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
GIVEAWAY HAPPENING HERE ON IG:

NimChimpsky

My Prophet came in today, it's a beast! It's by far the best dry solution I've ever used. Smooth as butter.

Edit: I've had a few more bowls and with different vapes now. Wow. This thing rules so fucking hard. I'm also just now reading this thread and realizing all the effort and collaboration that went into the design (you can use it with water and in reverse?!). Thanks to iDB and I have the latest version so thanks to all who helped suggest tweaks etc cause I LOVE this thing so so much.

Last edited:

onesixty2

GIVEAWAY HAPPENING HERE ON IG:
Oh nice, I can never be bothered to do social media referral stuff like this, but i do wish the guy who has submitted a few dozen entries the best of luck :lol:

Everyone should own a prophet!

HumbleLivings

My Prophet came in today, it's a beast! It's by far the best dry solution I've ever used. Smooth as butter.

Edit: I've had a few more bowls and with different vapes now. Wow. This thing rules so fucking hard. I'm also just now reading this thread and realizing all the effort and collaboration that went into the design (you can use it with water and in reverse?!). Thanks to iDB and I have the latest version so thanks to all who helped suggest tweaks etc cause I LOVE this thing so so much.

where can i buy this Glass piece for dry vaping? whats it called thanks

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
where can i buy this Glass piece for dry vaping? whats it called thanks
It’s called prophet ❤️ Currently @FlokiFarm is unloading his stock before I start to sell what I have in them per agreement on wholesale ❤️ You can contact him or I if you don’t have Instagram or reach out to him on here and I can alert him if you let me know.

HumbleLivings

It’s called prophet ❤️ Currently @FlokiFarm is unloading his stock before I start to sell what I have in them per agreement on wholesale ❤️ You can contact him or I if you don’t have Instagram or reach out to him on here and I can alert him if you let me know.
do you know if @FlokiFarm is in USA? and how much this prophet piece is? thanks for your help

HumbleLivings,

HumbleLivings

do you know if @FlokiFarm is in USA? and how much this prophet piece is? thanks for your help
It's a fantastic piece!
IMG-3008.jpg
Very nice I might just get this piece, are those both 18mm female's (it comes with that curved mouth piece as well)?
how's the vapor harshness and flavor? thanks in advance looks really nice

HumbleLivings,

coolbreeze

Very nice I might just get this piece, are those both 18mm female's (it comes with that curved mouth piece as well)?
how's the vapor harshness and flavor? thanks in advance looks really nice
The bowl joint is 18, the mouthpiece is included and it's 14mm. It's not harsh at all but it's drier than going through water; the flavor and cooling are as good as you'll find. It's a really versatile and fun piece to use. Have you seen the color ones?

HumbleLivings

The bowl joint is 18, the mouthpiece is included and it's 14mm. It's not harsh at all but it's drier than going through water; the flavor and cooling are as good as you'll find. It's a really versatile and fun piece to use. Have you seen the color ones?
no i have not seen the colored ones, where may i see them?

HumbleLivings,
Top Bottom