Cloud Connoisseur Glass

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Glass is in and finished up quality control on everything except dynavap stems so far. There is a slight inconvenience with the ashcatchers. The plugs were hollow with a hole all the way through 🤦‍♂️ All my replacements are already made and being sent in the next couple days. I have clear silicone plugs that fit perfectly into the stoppers and will not be an eye sore. I will send them out like this and when I get the new plugs in a couple of weeks I will send them with no charge for shipping or anything like that. Other than that everything is looking beautiful. I will be reaching out tomorrow or Monday to verify peoples shipping and get that taken care of. Like before if you have an order in and you read this please message me the name and address your order is being shipped to, this helps me save some time.
Happy new year every one! Hope every one has a great night, stay safe friends ❤️❤️❤️

shizo1337

Glass is in and finished up quality control on everything except dynavap stems so far. There is a slight inconvenience with the ashcatchers. The plugs were hollow with a hole all the way through 🤦‍♂️ All my replacements are already made and being sent in the next couple days. I have clear silicone plugs that fit perfectly into the stoppers and will not be an eye sore. I will send them out like this and when I get the new plugs in a couple of weeks I will send them with no charge for shipping or anything like that. Other than that everything is looking beautiful. I will be reaching out tomorrow or Monday to verify peoples shipping and get that taken care of. Like before if you have an order in and you read this please message me the name and address your order is being shipped to, this helps me save some time.
Happy new year every one! Hope every one has a great night, stay safe friends ❤️❤️❤️
Where is the website to order?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
My Protégé has arrived and it is even better than I had expected! I'm glad I added the drop-down, it is solid and looks nice.
PXL-20230108-063322721.jpg

Love that perc. It's bubbly but I didn't lose a lot of flavor. And of course the vapor was cool and smooth. Now I have to do many more experiments with different vapes.

:rockon:

Top Bottom