• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Dmed, no response but I'm here now and there's no getting rid of me and my need for this glass

Did you follow him as well? Sometimes messages sit in requested messages, if you are not following the person or they are not following you, so he may not have seen it but I will let him know to check the request folder in case! Yeah I guess you can use the website, or message here, eventually he will see it, get you set up! I saw you posting in the cheap glass thread, if you are getting this for your big cooling piece, then yeah I would say grab one of the smaller recyclers probably that I was suggesting there, for something different to go with it, I've shared many other recyclers I think would be good with your DV/anvil if you can skim through that thread...

What's the Prophet?

(the Prodigy is looking awesome BTW, just wish it was cheaper 😅)

Well you can always hold out for a sale in the future when his store is flush with stock, however there's a good chance it will never be as cheap as it was for this pre-order... For this level of quality customized glass, I think it is quite cheap in fact, but everything is relative don't I know it!

Prophet may be the one you really want to save up for though, that is the dry piece, I helped him design (and name) it, going to be a gold, nay platinum, standard for dry cooling methinks!

Last edited:

havewill1

Haha yes there is going to be a whole CC glass line, so the second piece will be dry (prophet), however the prodigy is also totally capable of being used dry too btw (and there are also ideas for the next pieces to follow...)
Understood, i got an invoice in my PayPal I'll be paying later tonight, is the shipping day close?

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
3 days left of prodigy pre order ❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥 after that it won’t come with a chalice and the price will increase of 4.5% for sales tax, I have just been eating that cost as a part of the pre order.
This means Prophet is right around the corner boys 🔥🔥🔥

Really looking forward to getting a prodigy and a prophet. For vaporists, by vaporists, the way it should be.
Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Tracking for prodigy was sent to me ❤️
Unfortunately the designer had to leave town and Prophet is sitting on his desk. I was told he will be gone for two weeks and when he comes back I will have the sample within that week or early next depending on what he comes back to work to.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker

Choices for plugs on prodigies. I have a lot of cut offs of the other types of wood I also use, please message me what you would like and any special request. I will do my best to find it in my cut offs and if I’m not able I will go with the choice from this list. Please also include the email the the order was placed with. I will try to reach out to those who don’t see this.

dimmusp

Looks massive! How much water did you fill it with, and how much does the whole thing weigh? I'm curious how suited it would be for handheld use on the couch.

Thanks

dimmusp,

Shit Snacks

Looks massive! How much water did you fill it with, and how much does the whole thing weigh? I'm curious how suited it would be for handheld use on the couch.

Thanks

I didn't measure the water haha sorry but I think it was like four cups?? Could keep going... I also have no idea how much it weighs, obviously it gets heavier the more water you put in it, but the glass is not too thick that it's super heavy (not fragile feeling either, but the base is thinner than the top) and despite that size and weight handheld use is what it is designed for, super easy to grip the neck and hold, even with this much water in, it is still not that heavy, but I do like resting it on something like the arm of the couch or chair... Kind of annoying to have to hold atlas and a bubbler together so I'd likely only do that with a portable vape if even?

PXL-20220320-204358479.jpg

Also forgot to mention it feels smaller in person, at least than I was expecting, but it is fairly compact and quite ergonomic!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Update, I've loaded more water, closer to the top of the bottom base, with just a half inch maybe? Much easier with less volume to fill with vapor, this is more what it was designed for, to have a lot of water, and it is still not too heavy the lift, very ergonomic and comfortable. Working pretty well I'd say!

Texus

Update, I've loaded more water, closer to the top of the bottom base, with just a half inch maybe? Much easier with less volume to fill with vapor, this is more what it was designed for, to have a lot of water, and it is still not too heavy the lift, very ergonomic and comfortable. Working pretty well I'd say!
Interesting. Second mention of filling it more than I'd have expected.

delta hotel

Got mine in today and though I've only been able to use it the once I like it a lot. I paid a couple extra bucks for an extra plug because I liked the idea and don't have any. Though I never really use a carb or pull the bowl, I liked having the option. I can always plug a carb, but I can't just add a carb! That said, I requested the carb on the other side from what showed up, but since I mentioned I don't really use the carb, it doesn't matter much. It's almost better suited as just a nice little place to display the pretty little wooden plug to me.

I may need to add a little more water, but it holds so much already! I've got it right over the perc and this piece has so much volume I struggled to clear it, and it takes a moment for vapor to get built up, though you can milk it. These aren't knocks, just to say that it's got volume! If you've got the lungs you can go for it, or if not, add a little more water.

I've only used it wet, but it cools fantastically that way and I have no complaints. It's roughly the size I expected it to be, and though the shape may look a little different, it picks up and handles very easily. I can't comment on the chalice bowl, I don't own an injector style vape (yet!). I was already interested in the piece, and the inclusion of the injector bowl helped me decide since I already wanted to add an injector style vape to my collection in the near future.

I do need to find a drop down that fits it though. I've got 2 TAG 18mm dropdowns and they don't quite fit. Any recommendations for a cheap drop down that fit this thing? It looks like you've got one @Shit Snacks

I like it a lot so far, I think we'll be getting along just fine!

Shit Snacks

Yeah normally I'm someone who tends to load less water, usually just enough to cover the holes of the perc, but it depends on the perc and the piece, some work with a wide variety, but this one really was designed for a lot of water!

I do need to find a drop down that fits it though. I've got 2 TAG 18mm dropdowns and they don't quite fit. Any recommendations for a cheap drop down that fit this thing? It looks like you've got one @Shit Snacks

Yeah mine are from GlassManufacturers on DHgate, you have to buy two at a time, ordering two of the same size, but if you write in the notes that you want the second one to be a different size configuration and message them, they will do that for you! They also ship pretty quick, the adapters are not perfectly level or even though if that bothers you, both of my 18 mm male ones from them fit the prodigy fine, but it could be a close call if you get one that has a wonkier joint? The other option is to order from allaccessary who can sell you one at a time, slightly different style (not sure if the angle will fit to clear prodigy properly), a bit more even, higher quality maybe, higher price, really fast shipping.. GM also ships very fast!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

My new large 7/16 size steel core HI is doing well quick milking my prodigy, yeah my level is also more like an inch actually I think I still need to load a little more water! It is actually pretty perfect putting on the arm of my couch next to the wall, has the mouthpiece perfect orientation, and the whole thing is very stable with the water in the base...

Top Bottom