• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud Connoisseur Glass

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
E709B246-D2AA-450B-8C96-5FDD930C8ED4.jpegE957C049-3F1C-475A-8942-AD6B26923D85.jpegAA0C28AD-46DD-4F4D-A503-351F4161AABE.jpeg0B849485-C55C-4A92-BC81-0B4AE9DF05BC.jpeg

Cloud Connoisseur Prodigy.
It will be available in about a month. Will have left or right handed carbs that will have a cork or plug also. Will also have carbless version. I will have pictures of the bowls that will go with it soon. I will post a function video tomorrow ❤️
I will have more info on pricing tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️

edit- first picture does not have the carb

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I am super into that, looks like a great mix between a RBR and your typical handheld bubbler. What joint size?
Thats exactly it. With spiked downstem and mouthpiece because it’s what us vapers deserve, nice cooling vapor from the bowl to the mouth piece. Also the carb so we don’t have to pull the bowl out to clear. My bowl will still have the handle on it though haha ❤️

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I guess I'm one of the rare animals around here who prefers the slight restriction of 14mm vs your 18mm, that being said I still have a 18mm FlowerPot post and an adapter for other vapes so we are still cooking just fine :cheers:
Ah yeah you almost need it for flowerpot unless your using baller. My vapes already have a slight restriction on it, I bet you could toss some balls under the screen on the joint and held in place with a basket to manipulate draw restriction 🤔 I wish a a vrod or we still to see if it helps with pulling air through too fast. I never tried the baller but I’m sure that probably fixed that wide open feel

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
It is certainly looking neat & bubbling like a goodun, but personally, I have never been a fan of carbs positioned after the downstem. Most bongs & bubblers in the UK had this type of carb years ago, back when I started smoking, & I was pleased when they eventually became less common. I always prefered to lift the bowl to clear the entire piece, downstem included, not just the smoke chamber as with this piece (albeit vapor chamber in this case). Also, with this type of carb I found going from bubbling (a certain amount of restriction) to straight airflow (no restriction) rather odd & at times, a little jarring - particularly if I was drawing quite hard & forgot to adjust my rate of inhale before removing my finger from the carb. Plus, as they leave smoke in the downstem I would always still return to the piece & have a second pull, just to clear that part, anyway - otherwise it either ended up getting dirty quicker or the next person to hit it got a certain amount of stale smoke with their draw.

Anyway, it's just my :2c: and you may feel completely differently about all of these things, but I thought it was worth mentioning, just in case.

Regardless, it's great seeing the the swift progress you are making & hats off to you for bringing it to fruition.

:peace:

Mulehead

Howdy and congrats @iDRINKBLEACH !
How’s the cooling effectiveness when using dry? Diggin your concept here. I still use a JoDa glass carbed gong adapter with my shovelhead bowl, so I’m a fan of your built in carb. Also love the cooling spikes on the up/down tubes. I primarily use the sherlock by herborizer with the joda carbed adapter as a daily but could go for a tad bit more cooling. Keeping an eye on this one!

Texus

How’s the cooling effectiveness when using dry? Diggin your concept here. I still use a JoDa glass carbed gong adapter with my shovelhead bowl, so I’m a fan of your built in carb. Also love the cooling spikes on the up/down tubes. I primarily use the sherlock by herborizer with the joda carbed adapter as a daily but could go for a tad bit more cooling. Keeping an eye on this one!
Don't want to derail this thread but give a try to adding some balls to the Sherlock to get more cooling. Saw that somewhere but dont recall number or size. Maybe will tide you over until this badass option is ready.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I will know in 3 weeks. Personally I don’t dry rip but the spikes will add cooling for me with water and mouthpiece. 3 weeks my glass line will be live. Just got word on it now ❤️ Got a couple more things in the works excited to show off when I can

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah man man if you are really looking for dry rig rips here, you may want to stay tuned is all I'll say, Prodigy is just the first... :tup:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Looking nice.
Cleaning might be a tad tricky. Can't see a brush getting down with all the spikes or am I missing something.
Might there be a removable downstream in the future? Love mine for the ease of cleaning.
Any idea of pricing?

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Each one will come with a cleaning kit is what I’m hoping for. A snake brush that should have no problems going in between the spikes and two silicone plugs. Also the cork or plug for carb. I know us vapers clean regularly compared to a lot of combustion users. I do have a future project I will hopefully see sample on within this week. Aimed for dry caper users. I think a lot are going to enjoy this. It will have an attachment available and double as a butane driven vape

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Each one will come with a cleaning kit is what I’m hoping for. A snake brush that should have no problems going in between the spikes and two silicone plugs. Also the cork or plug for carb. I know us vapers clean regularly compared to a lot of combustion users. I do have a future project I will hopefully see sample on within this week. Aimed for dry caper users. I think a lot are going to enjoy this. It will have an attachment available and double as a butane driven vape
It would be cool to have smth like the Herborizer J-hook dry mouthpiece but with dimples and all glass .
1638877875179.png

Top Bottom