• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud Connoisseur Glass

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Keep up the great work man and thanks for always communicating
Thank you bro. I try to do my best at keeping every one up to date.
@iDRINKBLEACH One of FC specialities is patience.. Two years on waiting lists or pre-orders is just a blink of eye for most of us. Dont you worry bout such minor delays :).
Haha thank you friend ❤️ I try not to beat myself up too much.
The way is going to be so worth it, so excited for everyone to see how awesome the dry glass is going to be!! Prodigy & Chalice too
That is one of the big bummers of the delays is the delay it caused on the dry glass. I was looking forward to it but again told them that can wait to focus on my already pending orders

Ripstar

Excited Kids Say The Darndest Things GIF by CBS

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I got a few prodigy in and most my chalice bowls. The remaining prodigy will have some slight changes to make the carb easier to use with less technique. Besides that…. The cooling from the smaller perc and the natural bends and cooling spikes gives amazing flavor, and enough cooling to really pull some lung busters with ease. If you’ve heard me cough in other videos, this was much better. The form factor is pretty amazing. Easy to hold while using, I really like the airflow to it. It feels open to me compared to my old FC UFO but it fills with vapor nicely instead of some where air flow will leave you with whispy looking glass because you inhaled most vapor before you un carb.
The glass is thick but because of the lip on the mouthpiece my calipers won’t measure it accurately. Hoping to swing by a store and grab a set that will work so I can get an actual number.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I got a few prodigy in and most my chalice bowls. The remaining prodigy will have some slight changes to make the carb easier to use with less technique. Besides that…. The cooling from the smaller perc and the natural bends and cooling spikes gives amazing flavor, and enough cooling to really pull some lung busters with ease. If you’ve heard me cough in other videos, this was much better. The form factor is pretty amazing. Easy to hold while using, I really like the airflow to it. It feels open to me compared to my old FC UFO but it fills with vapor nicely instead of some where air flow will leave you with whispy looking glass because you inhaled most vapor before you un carb.
The glass is thick but because of the lip on the mouthpiece my calipers won’t measure it accurately. Hoping to swing by a store and grab a set that will work so I can get an actual number.
They on track to go on sale next month, I might as well buy one of these too to go along with the vape and wood/glass bowls

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
They on track to go on sale next month, I might as well buy one of these too to go along with the vape and wood/glass bowls
I was told they extended their holidays but plan to start back up very soon with all my orders at the top of the list with the Prodigy order. So to the best of my knowledge it is. They’ve assured me I’m #1 priority.

Easywider

Simple is the way
had this little (large) gem land at my door today :rockon:

A Prodigy of sorts, one might say.

It's much larger than I had originally thought ( :brow: ) but in a good way. I need to play with water levels some. I tried first with the TinyMight which probably wasn't the best choice as I was almost out of lung power by the time my TM started delivering the goods. Then I tried it dry with the FP B1 and was delivered a silky smooth flavor-forward hit to the dome. Wish I got a video of that one!

So far I'm really digging this guy, it's very different from anything in my collection. It's also thick, balanced, feels great in the hand. The carb is a work of art. Right now it's plugged with a super sexy slice of spalted tamarind. Happy Camper here :razz: Can't wait to pair this with a Halo

stonedmallone

It's much larger than I had originally thought ( :brow: ) but in a good way. I need to play with water levels some. I tried first with the TinyMight which probably wasn't the best choice as I was almost out of lung power by the time my TM started delivering the goods. Then I tried it dry with the FP B1 and was delivered a silky smooth flavor-forward hit to the dome. Wish I got a video of that one!

So far I'm really digging this guy, it's very different from anything in my collection. It's also thick, balanced, feels great in the hand. The carb is a work of art. Right now it's plugged with a super sexy slice of spalted tamarind. Happy Camper here :razz: Can't wait to pair this with a Halo

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

I know I made a joke about it looking like half a dumbbell but I really like the look of it!

My spalted tamarind Halo should be shipping soon!

Edit: also that room looks very nice

Easywider

Simple is the way
I know I made a joke about it looking like half a dumbbell but I really like the look of it!

My spalted tamarind Halo should be shipping soon!

Edit: also that room looks very nice
Thanks! That spalted tamarind is going to look so good. :razz:

It’s funny, I was saying earlier today how easy it is to wield one handed because you can grip it like a dumbbell :lol:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I was told they extended their holidays but plan to start back up very soon with all my orders at the top of the list with the Prodigy order. So to the best of my knowledge it is. They’ve assured me I’m #1 priority.
Prodigy to touch down in approximately 3 weeks. Prophet sample in two weeks ❤️ Not sure if I will be able to change much on the design of prodigy atm with most parts already built as of now.
So far the results from the few that have prodigy have been the exact goal I was trying to achieve with this piece. Big combustion like hits without the pain with people able to increase their temps and all were able to achieve thicker hit with less irritation . One step closer to bridging the gap between combustion and vaping ❤️🔥
I’m super stoked to show Prophet off and super stoked everything is moving again.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty

I'm drooling and getting excited for mine in the future. I love the size!

Easywider

Simple is the way
I'm drooling and getting excited for mine in the future. I love the size!

I love it so much, the honeymoon is strong with this one. It's soo smooth and even with all that water, it requires zero effort to get it purring. I feel like I'm cheating whenever I hit it. Like I'm right back to me being a kid and that moment I first entered Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start, Select. Boom! Never have to worry about coughing or getting a burnt hit again :rockon: It also looks pretty darn killer, I've been calling it the "Gas Can" I could leave this out on the kitchen counter, and if grandma stopped by I bet she'd start watering the flowers without thinking twice about it.

Top Bottom