Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It would be cool to have smth like the Herborizer J-hook dry mouthpiece but with dimples and all glass .
View attachment 15023

Oh just you wait dude, I helped with the design for the dry piece, this plain (and imo) overpriced Herbo hook is really not going to be able to hold a candle to this CC one imo

You could slip a hose on the carb outlet and just block the main mouthpiece.

Yes I think this is going to be a really cool feature of the prodigy actually! You could also have two people hitting it at once, one person using the whip and one person using the mouthpiece... Such versatility in one!

Last edited:

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
View attachment 14439View attachment 14440View attachment 14441View attachment 14442

Cloud Connoisseur Prodigy.
It will be available in about a month. Will have left or right handed carbs that will have a cork or plug also. Will also have carbless version. I will have pictures of the bowls that will go with it soon. I will post a function video tomorrow ❤️
I will have more info on pricing tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️

edit- first picture does not have the carb
Those are looking great!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So pre-orders are opening up tomorrow, December 22nd at 7pm Central, Prodigy will be $150 plus shipping (they should be arriving in about 3 weeks to him) with one chalice bowl included, and the option to add up to two additional bowls ($30-35 each). There will be 20 with the carb on left side and 20 with the carb on right side so 40 total Prodigy rigs listed for pre-order sale! The next batch will be coming in March, along with two new additions to the lineup :brow::drool::freak:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
It is very late here, and I need an early morning. Tomorrow 7pm CI will start pre order on Prodigy it will come with a free bowl as part of the pre order I can add up to 2 additional bowls on them. If you are international and interested please message me to reserve if there is a time barrier. Pre order will be done through PayPal while I sort through orders.
Edit-Sorry I must have dozed off in message? Fixed and added on to. I will post again before I open for pre order, but for now I must crash. Good night frients ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
How do I go about snagging one when it goes live? Never mind. Got it!

Last edited:
CharmCityVapeGuy,

Ripstar

No sir it’s available. It is on IG or here. @stonedmallone @Ripstar
Opened at 7. A little over 25% gone
Payment processing is still down on the website
excited hell yeah GIF

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I don't suppose there are any pre orders available? Thank you, I'm very interested!
Yes they are! We only removed them from the site while we are finishing details with our payment processor to try avoid higher fees for what they call “bongs”. Lots of people sell water pipes using them, just didn’t want to give reason for higher rates or more questions.
Pm me anytime and we can get you setup. The chalice bowls will be shipping very soon with rigs following right behind them. There was a COVID issue and they are a little behind with that and the holidays but he reached out to me to tell me they are working on finishing my orders right now, that was a couple days ago. ❤️

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yes they are! We only removed them from the site while we are finishing details with our payment processor to try avoid higher fees for what they call “bongs”. Lots of people sell water pipes using them, just didn’t want to give reason for higher rates or more questions.
Pm me anytime and we can get you setup. The chalice bowls will be shipping very soon with rigs following right behind them. There was a COVID issue and they are a little behind with that and the holidays but he reached out to me to tell me they are working on finishing my orders right now, that was a couple days ago. ❤️
I need some of them bowls as well big dawg

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I need some of them bowls as well big dawg
Hoping to make another today under a timer to see how I do with them. That way I can come up with a price.
I like just the opposite.
Current bowl is 10mm dia. loosely packed about 10mm deep.
Less than .05g, one hit, no stirring required.

IMG-2595.jpg

IMG-2596.jpg

IMG-2594.jpg
I’ll need to try and do a loose pack of that ammount my bowl diameter is only .5 mm wider than my the diameter that the heat is coming from does really well but I do stir and pack more than that.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Are there any pics of the dry pipe yet? Got a halo order that I'm waiting on, would love to add this...
Sadly dry pipe will be in the the next glass order with ETA of March. I delayed that sample and adverted all the attention on prodigy and chalice. The process on it is going to start back up in a couple weeks with its first showcase soon after. I’m so fn excited for this one. We’ve all thought it and said it to another vaper before. I can’t wait for you guys to see it.
will ferrell omg GIF

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Talked to everybody this morning guaranteed bowls shipping this week to me and rigs next week.
I am sorry there was a bit of a delay, I was notified people had gotten sick during holidays and has caused this. We had a good talk, and getting better dates on everything. This delay has also caused my late feb-early March order pushed to late March early April for the dry piece 😭.
Although the delays I have been having have been out of my control I have done my best to try and kee everything moving, but for the delays or any issues I have been having I am truly sorry. I am doing everything in my power to keep things moving in an orderly fashion.

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Talked to everybody this morning guaranteed bowls shipping this week to me and rigs next week.
I am sorry there was a bit of a delay, I was notified people had gotten sick during holidays and has caused this. We had a good talk, and getting better dates on everything. This delay has also caused my late feb-early March order pushed to late March early April for the dry piece 😭.
Although the delays I have been having have been out of my control I have done my best to try and kee everything moving, but for the delays or any issues I have been having. I am doing everything in my power to keep things moving in an orderly fashion.
Keep up the great work man and thanks for always communicating

Top Bottom