• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud Connoisseur Glass

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
So I just tossed my name in the hat for glass distributor put down payments on glass I designed myself that is unique in ways that us Vapers don’t get. I am gearing my glass towards vaping instead of buying pieces made for combustion and adding and buying parts to make it more effective and easier to handle. Also getting glass bowls made. I will have pictures of the glass rig and bowl within a couple days I’m hoping ❤️
Coming to you guys for ideas. What would you like to see in glass rigs made for vaping?

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
All the best with your business.
Sturdy/thick/wide bases make me happier they won't tip or get knocked over, especially when a vape or heater is attached. Less of a consideration for smokers.
Edit: And thick glass :)
Yeah that’s mandatory the design I made has a very heavy base in comparison to the rest of glass and I made it so if you have a vape attached to the glass there is no need to pull the vape off except for loading and reloading ❤️ Also has a lot of cooling for people who like to do dry hits ❤️❤️❤️
So excited to show you guys. All glass I will offer in the future will be my designs instead of other vape companies who buy failed functioning glass and sell as vape pieces 🤬 I happen to have a few recyclers where you drink water and matrix percs that only fire a row of diffusion at a time. Really need glass made for our use…

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Is it a real Mobius?

I probably have at least 30 custom designed vapor rigs, drop me a message if you wanna collizzab.
No, I’m hoping my matrix on mine fires all rows first go. Should see sample tonight or tomorrow night. I will probably take you up on that, many minds are better than one
I'd like to see some drop downs that actually drop down and not more just side step
Bro finding good ones for my fc ufo is hard as heck too.
J Hooks...........WITH FEET :mmmm: :mmmm: :mmmm:
I think I got an idea ❤️
Something that actually looks good in the living room if possible! Also @iDRINKBLEACH would you ship to UK for the halo? Super tempted to place an order!

(Edit: sorry wrong thread didn't mean to go off topic!)
Haha that is the end goal. I’m currently not taking orders. I had some issues and want to launch heady atlas soon so I’m trying to catch the end tail of the list so i can segue into a batch of heady. ❤️ I ship worldwide bro ❤️❤️

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm not really such a fan of the matrix perc for vaping, but maybe I have not tried a good one! Preferring circ percs and inline percs myself, in shower head or fountain head configuration... Looking forward to what comes out of this thread :cool:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Agreed. While I do enjoy the light & airy ease of the draw & 'millons of tiny bubbles' feel of a good matrix, the sheer amount of percolation seems to steal away some of the flavour. I'm not saying this style of perc doesn't have it's place as they can be great for huge hits from heavy hitters if your lungs are sensitive but, usage of mine has dwindled over the years, favouring pieces with less diffusion to achieve more flavoursome hits :2c:

:peace:

mixchu69

No, I’m hoping my matrix on mine fires all rows first go. Should see sample tonight or tomorrow night. I will probably take you up on that, many minds are better than one

Bro finding good ones for my fc ufo is hard as heck too.

I think I got an idea ❤️

Haha that is the end goal. I’m currently not taking orders. I had some issues and want to launch heady atlas soon so I’m trying to catch the end tail of the list so i can segue into a batch of heady. ❤️ I ship worldwide bro ❤️❤️
I got this drop down from joda for my FC-187, but use it for my FC-ufo
DAE0502E-67EF-44F9-955E-5961D1F76889.jpeg
Needs a cleaning

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
improved injector bowls!!!! I've never been fond of my elev8r bowl, don't like how the bowl flares out after the female joint :mad: its this big dead zone in the bowl! as the heat more tunnels through the middle of the bowl. ideally the bowl top should be the same diameter as the bottom of the female joint, then taper in slightly in a bit of a cone shape towards the bottom, leading to a 18mm male joint. and some heady accents wouldn't hurt:brow:

Shit Snacks

improved injector bowls!!!! I've never been fond of my elev8r bowl, don't like how the bowl flares out after the female joint :mad: its this big dead zone in the bowl! as the heat more tunnels through the middle of the bowl. ideally the bowl top should be the same diameter as the bottom of the female joint, then taper in slightly in a bit of a cone shape towards the bottom, leading to a 18mm male joint. and some heady accents wouldn't hurt:brow:

These are already happening btw!

Elev8r bowls were such a disappointment for me (using with Halo, especially the glass screen one that doesn't even work with it at all since the bowl is too high lol)

Yingmin has a really nice deep drop down but it turns in on itself for some reason, so I asked him if they could make one that turns the other way so it is actually useful, they said they were working on something so we'll see I guess...

Bad Dog

improved injector bowls!!!!

These are already happening btw!
as always I'm the last horse to cross the finish line :lol:
Elev8r bowls were such a disappointment for me (using with Halo
they don't work any better for the elev8r :( in fact I think that's why people think the elev8r tastes so good?!? you take a hit and if you got your torching right you get a nice hit, then when you shake you mix some of the barley vaped stuff from off the wall and again if you got your torching right you get another nice hit of basically fresh weed since so much vaped so poorly in the fist place. shhhh don't tell anyone I said so;)

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
as always I'm the last horse to cross the finish line :lol:

they don't work any better for the elev8r :( in fact I think that's why people think the elev8r tastes so good?!? you take a hit and if you got your torching right you get a nice hit, then when you shake you mix some of the barley vaped stuff from off the wall and again if you got your torching right you get another nice hit of basically fresh weed since so much vaped so poorly in the fist place. shhhh don't tell anyone I said so;)
Yeah I’m working on that trying to eliminate more of the dead space on the outside. Man that drop looks like it would fit perfect on either of my fc ufos haha they are my DD. I’m hoping to have my finished sample video tonight of function. The rig I’m releasing is called Cloud Connoisseur Prodigy ❤️

Bad Dog

just had a idea :D might be stupid??? might be genius??? for the injector bowl use a 2 ply screen?!? the design is this, a basket screen, then a few single strands of wire, then another basket screen. the idea is if you use the right thickness of wire between the screens some hot air should pass around the outside of the load, eliminating stirring. I know most people are looking for the least amount of metal in the vapour path.... but I'm a flowerpot user and I'm not afraid of metal lol

Shit Snacks

just had a idea :D might be stupid??? might be genius??? for the injector bowl use a 2 ply screen?!? the design is this, a basket screen, then a few single strands of wire, then another basket screen. the idea is if you use the right thickness of wire between the screens some hot air should pass around the outside of the load, eliminating stirring. I know most people are looking for the least amount of metal in the vapour path.... but I'm a flowerpot user and I'm not afraid of metal lol

Yeah I don't understand this at all lol

Bad Dog

Yeah I don't understand this at all lol
:D might be stupid
I'll go a little more in to detail about my theory but first let me pose a question. what is the one downfall of convection vapes? stirring for maximum efficiency. many people want total efficiency from their vapes but aren't willing to put in the work to achieve that. I don't mind stirring for me it is part of the ritual, and I don't bother sometimes to. but think of the average persons reaction to removing their tinymight stem at the end of their session and see the bottom of the stem is almost black but the walls are green/yellow? there's really not much left but that is enough to rub people the wrong way. what I love about my tinymight basket screens is the tapered rounded bottom, it suspends the load in the stem and vapes fully to the bottom. what touches the walls the walls of a stem/bowl does not vape well, so my idea is to suspend the entire load within the bowl. my theory is if you have just the right air gap between the load and the wall of the bowl the outside of the load will vape???? its just my theory can't say if it works or not, just tossing out a idea ;)

Edit: refining the idea, there really is no need for 2 screens. just a large basket screen, with additional strands of wires all going the same direction spaced apart that are attached to the underside of the basket to create the air gap. no need for another screen to touch the bowl.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I'll go a little more in to detail about my theory but first let me pose a question. what is the one downfall of convection vapes? stirring for maximum efficiency. many people want total efficiency from their vapes but aren't willing to put in the work to achieve that. I don't mind stirring for me it is part of the ritual, and I don't bother sometimes to. but think of the average persons reaction to removing their tinymight stem at the end of their session and see the bottom of the stem is almost black but the walls are green/yellow? there's really not much left but that is enough to rub people the wrong way. what I love about my tinymight basket screens is the tapered rounded bottom, it suspends the load in the stem and vapes fully to the bottom. what touches the walls the walls of a stem/bowl does not vape well, so my idea is to suspend the entire load within the bowl. my theory is if you have just the right air gap between the load and the wall of the bowl the outside of the load will vape???? its just my theory can't say if it works or not, just tossing out a idea ;)

Edit: refining the idea, there really is no need for 2 screens. just a large basket screen, with additional strands of wires all going the same direction spaced apart that are attached to the underside of the basket to create the air gap. no need for another screen to touch the bowl.

Okay I understand what you're saying now, yeah I don't have a problem with TM extraction or other regulated convection, it really depends on the vape there are so many now that can extract evenly without stirring, I used to be such a champion of stirring and now I hardly ever do it... Although I am not using those basket screens, and yeah my extraction could be more even... Anyway on topic for cloud connoisseur bowl though, it's not at all a stem so basket screen is kind of a nonstarter... These are 18 mm female bowls, all glass honeycomb screen version, maybe spikes or indent for resting a metal screen instead version, but the way to control would be the shape of the bowl, avoiding the annoyances of the elev8r ones, it shouldn't matter if it's next to the glass or not, with a flat screen or no screen, as long as the shape of the glass channels the airflow of the vapor properly? We shall see!

Bad Dog

if the injector bowl was ice cream cone shaped, only not as pointy, a large basket could sit in it?????? back on the topic of glass why do we limit ourselves to 14mm or 18mm???? what about a bong with a 24mm or larger down stem???? like the Vapbong has a big down stem. utilizing a larger bowl that you can pack shallow for fast, even extraction ????? just cause it is the norm for smoking??? we are beyond that:lol:

Shit Snacks

if the injector bowl was ice cream cone shaped, only not as pointy, a large basket could sit in it?????? back on the topic of glass why do we limit ourselves to 14mm or 18mm???? what about a bong with a 24mm or larger down stem???? like the Vapbong has a big down stem. utilizing a larger bowl that you can pack shallow for fast, even extraction ????? just cause it is the norm for smoking??? we are beyond that:lol:

Haha yeah but the cone shape is a problem because it's too slick, the screen won't stay put, so you have to get some kind of leg in there or indents and is just a very tricky ordeal I think! We will see, oh we will see... And yeah I don't know I have no interest in a 24-mm bowl haha I don't have any glass like that and I do not need to buy more sir!

Bad Dog

the cone shape is a problem because it's too slick, the screen won't stay put, so you have to get some kind of leg in there or indents and is just a very tricky ordeal I think!
And yeah I don't know I have no interest in a 24-mm bowl haha I don't have any glass like that and I do not need to buy more sir!
yeah just a small blob of glass front and back of the bowl to keep the screen in place should work.

us visionary's are so misunderstood :lol:

Top Bottom