Cloud Connoisseur Glass

onesixty2

The Protege is fantastic, definitely beat my expectations.. it's really hard to find any faults in it. Has a great design, the perc is very bubbly but doesn't feel like i'm having to pull hard. The modular approach is the only way I want glass after experiencing it on the Prophet & now Protege. Easily the most solid feeling and sturdy feeling glass I have, it has a great weighted feel to it, and when you go to grab it your hand just naturally has a nice grip. Big fan of the body having swiss cheese holes, not sure what to call them, but it really helps this piece stand out and look / feel unique. Seeing through the thick vapor cloud is a visual treat! Helps encourage me to figure out what heavy hitter / ball vape I want.

I like the new MP, it's got a better tip / angle than the Prophet, I've actually been using a straight GVB tube as my MP for my Prophet just because it ends up being handheld with the TM2 more often than anything else, just with the size of it / weight of the TM2.

I've used my volcano with a whip feeding into the Protege to great results, as well as my TM2. I did also pick up one of the drop-down ash catches, and I love it. TM2 fits perfectly on it btw, and I am a huge fan of having a carb / plug so, this is a new great add to my collection.

Thanks again for all the hard work and design effort that went into these.. returning customer and completely satisfied yet again.

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Loving the great response protégé has been receiving. 🥰 it is extremely effective in function and has its own aesthetic style that makes it stand out among other glass pieces. I’ve been loving it myself also.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Loving the great response protégé has been receiving. 🥰 it is extremely effective in function and has its own aesthetic style that makes it stand out among other glass pieces. I’ve been loving it myself also.

Just like I knew people would love the Prophet, love at first hit seemed to be a given for Protege too, congratulations on another fantastic glass launch buddy!!!
:bowdown::rockon:

EarthworldTim

I didn't get to use it much this last weekend but when I did it's far superior to any other glass I own. A friend came over last night who has higher tolerance than I do and he said it's "sneaky good" because he didn't realize how much vapor he had gotten until he was on the couch.

I also want to add that the drop down dry catch has opened my eyes to the benefits of going for higher quality attachments and adapters. I'm very happy I went along with adding that.

Madtater

The Protege is fantastic, definitely beat my expectations.. it's really hard to find any faults in it. Has a great design, the perc is very bubbly but doesn't feel like i'm having to pull hard. The modular approach is the only way I want glass after experiencing it on the Prophet & now Protege. Easily the most solid feeling and sturdy feeling glass I have, it has a great weighted feel to it, and when you go to grab it your hand just naturally has a nice grip. Big fan of the body having swiss cheese holes, not sure what to call them, but it really helps this piece stand out and look / feel unique. Seeing through the thick vapor cloud is a visual treat! Helps encourage me to figure out what heavy hitter / ball vape I want.

I like the new MP, it's got a better tip / angle than the Prophet, I've actually been using a straight GVB tube as my MP for my Prophet just because it ends up being handheld with the TM2 more often than anything else, just with the size of it / weight of the TM2.

I've used my volcano with a whip feeding into the Protege to great results, as well as my TM2. I did also pick up one of the drop-down ash catches, and I love it. TM2 fits perfectly on it btw, and I am a huge fan of having a carb / plug so, this is a new great add to my collection.

Thanks again for all the hard work and design effort that went into these.. returning customer and completely satisfied yet again.
I

WANT

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The dropdown pairs sooo nicely with it. I'm so jealous of you guys. What was the price?
Why not both? ❤️ Available in about a month with stems.

Price will be $40 for a regular and $60 for the drop down version the drop down version is 3.75 inches from top to bottom. These will come with a glass plug stopper.
I paid $60 for the DD, as mentioned above.

Texus

Just got mine after a short postal delay and now that it is here I gotta say it is the most impressive piece of CC glass to date. Totally agree that it feels great in the hand. Really great. And sneaky good hits.

Only quibble at present is that the 18mm female for the bowl is a tad big. So bowls go a bit deeper. But it also means I'm not always getting a great seal with at least 1 of my 18mm male bowls. But need to try out more to see if it is just an issue with that 1 bowl. Not huge since a lil wiggle gets you that seal with that bowl. But not ideal.

Shit Snacks

Only quibble at present is that the 18mm female for the bowl is a tad big. So bowls go a bit deeper. But it also means I'm not always getting a great seal with at least 1 of my 18mm male bowls. But need to try out more to see if it is just an issue with that 1 bowl. Not huge since a lil wiggle gets you that seal with that bowl. But not ideal.

Oh yeah this is true of the mouthpiece as well, it's tricky with glass variance, I have a wide variety of 18.8 mm male jointed pieces and plenty do wobble though most do seem to seal perfectly fine for airflow? Not ideal!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So bowls go a bit deeper. But it also means I'm not always getting a great seal with at least 1 of my 18mm male bowls.
Weird. I noticed the joints were not identical but I found the deeper joint made all my bowls seal completely. I wonder what is up with that one. None of mine even wobble. That goes for my drop-downs and adapters too. I guess I got lucky.

Shit Snacks

Weird. I noticed the joints were not identical but I found the deeper joint made all my bowls seal completely. I wonder what is up with that one. None of mine even wobble. That goes for my drop-downs and adapters too. I guess I got lucky.

Oh I don't know if it has to do with it being deep or what, I have such a variety of glass that the female and male connections always vary, the dropdown fits perfectly here because it is from the same maker, everything from the same maker fits well in my experience... Their own style of joints

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have such a variety of glass that the female and male connections always vary, the dropdown fits perfectly here because it is from the same maker, everything from the same maker fits well in my experience
Yep. Totally. But my OGB adapters and drop-downs also seal perfectly with no wobble. And the other my other cheap bowls from Vgoodiez, etc. My GVB joint is a bit longer, but is not a problem for the fit.

Shit Snacks

Yep. Totally. But my OGB adapters and drop-downs also seal perfectly with no wobble. And the other my other cheap bowls from Vgoodiez, etc. My GVB joint is a bit longer, but is not a problem for the fit.

Yeah, the variance, that's what I mean, I have a lot that fits well, but I do have some that don't (like my 45° angle adapters are wobbly in the mouthpiece but that also depends on them honestly, GVB joint wobbly too there) I hardly use without a drop down, most of my dropdowns are okay (RBB one fits tight at the right angle) and yeah vgoodiez bowl I have is wobbly without a drop down there... Usually nothing is universal with glass :tup:

Shit Snacks

What's the draw restriction like on this? Looks more free-flowing

I actually think there is a bit of restriction to the piece for proper function, as I believe I said previously, it did not work as well with my Cobalt Halo as it does with my Atlas and Zenith... However this also depends on the mouthpiece you are using, stock mouthpiece is a bit more restrictive with very narrow opening, although the wide size and coarse ness of the frit disc actually allow it to work well with any draw, albeit differently depending on how you are drawing (with what vape and bowl set up) along with how much water is filled... The Swiss holes become more of a natural perc with full function as it was intentionally designed :tup:

attackpoints

So far I've used the protégé with my tp80 and tm2. Each time I pull it out, I've been prepped for another bowl and have found myself too silly to even think of reloading. Hits are so smooth and cool.

I managed to combust the first time (dry herb and I ripped it) but after that it's been flawless. Really looking forward to testing it with the couch log and heat island. The piece itself is nice and thick, and has a good solid base, no instability. Maybe a mainstay at the desk? I'm obsessed with the modularity.

Has anyone hit it dry yet? I definitely have more testing to do... but trust it's an early favorite.

EarthworldTim

I actually think there is a bit of restriction to the piece for proper function, as I believe I said previously, it did not work as well with my Cobalt Halo as it does with my Atlas and Zenith... However this also depends on the mouthpiece you are using, stock mouthpiece is a bit more restrictive with very narrow opening, although the wide size and coarse ness of the frit disc actually allow it to work well with any draw, albeit differently depending on how you are drawing (with what vape and bowl set up) along with how much water is filled... The Swiss holes become more of a natural perc with full function as it was intentionally designed :tup:
This seems spot on to me but I suppose I could alter my draw speed more to mitigate the difference between my highlighter and taroma lite. I haven't gotten the highlighter out again yet since my first use but the taroma lite seems to have ideal resistance and I was able to fully extract a medium-large bowl with a medium-slow draw and it's so smooth and flavorful. I thought maybe I was honeymoon biased or something with the cooling and flavor being far and away better than my rbr and tag pieces but it seems to be the reality.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I’m glad to hear every one is enjoying the new addition to the lineup. It’s definitely on another level for water pipes for vaping use ❤️
Here are the colors that will be available all these pieces are also for sale. The two v1 prophets have color and spikes with no carb and the base is smaller than v2. The more color will be $200 the middle tube $170. The last 4 have no spikes in the middle tube but have the new mouthpiece and wider will be $150. Also starting preorder on color versions of prophet $190 for middle tube and the more colored version for $240. These are the colors available.

https://imgur.com/a/FtR6psZ

This last one is sold
https://imgur.com/a/fwbL7lq

I will give it a lil bit before I post to my IG. I like to give FC fam first grabs when I’m able to.

Top Bottom