• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Clean micro-dosing

Shadooz

For the batery powered u show me, there is always too much friction between the stem and heater.
I've tryed to find a glass wpa stem for the tinymight (wich got my preference). But every time it fit with the friction, and need two hand for separation.

In this video, the friction is quiet low enough as he succeed with one hand, but still have to touch the stem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/izi7u4
In this one, it's perfectly clean as the separation is friction less.
If i could find a stem that fit tinymight with that kind of friction less it will be mine.

But there is still some dust, with only storage, that will need to clean them inside ...
I know i'm punctilious about cleanliness. But i try to choose for years of sublimation.

My list for now :
1 sv3.5
2 enail elev8r
3 herborizer
4 tinymight (if i found the right stem)

But no one talk about those ones.
Maybe the "heavies" are less owned...

Shadooz,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Plant dust,glass dust,screen dust,wood dust,metal scale dust.
So many dusts,is it a particular dust or all of the dusts or maybe certain combinations of dusts?
Seems like concentrates would handle a lot of the dust being all sticky.
"Heavies" ...........maybe someday someone here will man up and be all big nuts macgillicuddy about the vaporization of cannabis and cannabis related materials.
Dusty though they be eh.
🙃

arb,

Shadooz

@Shit Snacks the p80 seems never available.. but like tinymight or herborizer this time of covid

@arb Every kind of dust from the toxic metalic/plastic to the taste deterior of plant/homedust.
Iso will simply make it fresh new, i like it virgin.

For concentrate, i won't like. i'v got my home grown little girl for wich i need their floral taste.

kimura

you were beating the shit out of those craftys by heating them up for one hit and then turning them off. Also wasting the goods.

Elev8r enail with balls is fantastic for microdosing. I can sprinkle a tiny amount in the center of the screen and drain the whole thing in one hit for full spectrum effects (unlike going back to a half baked days-old crafty load).

kimura,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks the p80 seems never available.. but like tinymight or herborizer this time of covid

@arb Every kind of dust from the toxic metalic/plastic to the taste deterior of plant/homedust.
Iso will simply make it fresh new, i like it virgin.

For concentrate, i won't like. i'v got my home grown little girl for wich i need their floral taste.

Yeah I also really don't want contaminants of course!

True tough to get the tetra, but very good using upside down...

Hey try snagging a Vapor Lighter (Z) from @Unklmark68 on Instagram actually could be an ideal for you too (if you don't want to wait for prrl labs' Neo)

kimura

@Shadooz speed is relative, but for a coil driven convection desktop it is fast. My old NV controller overshoots and then settles in to 590*F in about 5 minutes and it’s ready to go. It’s not really heating up much mass even filled halfway with 3mm boro balls

@dimmusp the mV is special to me because of superior flavor and effects. Hard to quantify, and probably subjective, but I always feel like I get the most out of the flower with this vape. I use it as a desktop because I don’t like batteries. I like to use it lidless with the flexicone+basket and completely remove the herb from the heat in between draws (and even cool the load by just continuing to draw for a half second after removing it from the heater). I also can comfortably blow massive clouds using just a j hook, which I don’t quite understand? It’s not a wide open draw, but it’s fine, similar to mighty/crafty.

I didn’t recommend it right away in this thread because I always like to finish a load in a single session and if you want that to happen in one draw, it’s not really capable. The way I use it, it’s more like 3-5 draws depending on material. But if you are asking me to sing the praises of the miniVAP, I’m your guy. I have compared it directly to a bunch of vapes and it is a winner. I don’t believe in a “best vape”, and I obviously really like other vapes too, but it’s been my personal fave for a while. It’s also easier on the throat and lungs than most.

I just don’t like the idea of coming back to a partially vaped load and taking one draw. the taste obviously changes with each draw, and I think you get different effects, but what do i know

Shadooz

@kimura arf 5min is quiet long, that will put herborizer ti before it in my list. Cause i'm french, so it costs 200€ here.

There is a minimum weight in which the taste will be sufficient (as a maximum but i'm not in that part of the range).
But of course, when i take my rips, i do in fact two little one as it need a preheat, the first time i get all the taste. The second and third times the taste is still pleasent, but the 4/5 get none to harsh cause of my old crafty. But illegality value make me not want to waste so i take the most i can..

Shadooz,

kimura

@Shadooz You know, I think I totally misread your first post :doh:

I thought you were saying you warmed up the crafty, took a single hit, and then turned it off and did it again hours or days later? if you are looking to have little sessions where you vape about .1g in 3-5 rips, the miniVAP is perfect for that. Warms up about as quick as a crafty as I recall, but it's been a while. vapor quality from the mV is better than crafty and more efficient with precious supplies. highly recommend. mV is made in Europe too, so that's another plus for you

Shadooz

No u have read it well i guess, my bowl serve me for days, the separate time won't alter the taste too much, only the number of reheat

Shadooz,
Reactions: dimmusp

GoldenBud

you have to mail support@lamart.ch for being added on the list
they release about 30-40 devices every 40-60 days, they send an email 2-3 days before the drop
all the devices are being sold out within 20 minutes of the drop, the TETRAxs last longer than the TP80..
you need to be quick, and make sure you got your account info / delivery address before the drop etc' ...

GoldenBud,

kimura

haha ok so I had it right the first time.

the reason I recommend the elev8r is that you could turn it on and leave it on and just have it ready whenever you want for an instant micro-hit, killing the load in one draw. so warmup time is largely irrelevant. but it is a potential hazard I suppose.

honestly now that I think about it, the miniVAP might still meet your needs, but I think warmup is slightly slower than crafty. small price to pay for better vapor and efficiency. you can heat up the mV without heating the herb, and only expose the load to heat while taking a rip. so yeah, I guess I'm recommending the mV after all. thanks for straightening me out @dimmusp :lol:

ripping the same bowl for days is definitely not my style, but perhaps I should be a bit more humble. abundance of weed is a perk of living in the USA

Shadooz

The enails (elev8r, FP, sv6) are relevant for +1g in an hour, so for heavy smoker, big waster or many peoples.
not for me.
The TI seems fast enough for my little needs and seems to get the best taste overall. As the sv3.5, but torch is still hard to like...

The minivap seems a good one

Get that video from a french thread here, don't even know there was french thread. Thanks for that :)

But the taste must be better with an herborizer TI. As i won't really care of being wireless

Last edited:
Shadooz,

Vaporware

For such light use I don’t think using a torch is so bad, but I’ve also used the FP and could use the others in the way you’re describing. They don’t have to be wasteful (apart from the energy put into the heater). You can use 1g in an hour, but with any good convection vaporizer you can also stretch 0.1g for days. I’ve done it many times with the FP (and the Herborizer should be similar).

Unless you can’t wait a few minutes after deciding to use it, all you have to do is switch one of these things on, come back in 5-10 minutes and use it. Don’t worry too much about how other people use them, just think about whether or not they’ll work for you. Just about every suggestion here should work better than the Crafty for your use.

Shit Snacks

FYI

Though I still say you should be looking at glass stem based instant on demand convection portables for your needs...

Shadooz

I've already get aware of that sv3.5 sell. Using torch during minutes will not be my thing... and would have to found a glass stem that fit the sv3.5

For the on demand, i've not found one that suit all my wishes with the failure risk batery device, like tinymight, will bring. It will cost more in long term than an herborizer TI for 215€.
So i think it will be that last one for me, awarded for its taste, i have to test

Shit Snacks

I've already get aware of that sv3.5 sell. Using torch during minutes will not be my thing... and would have to found a glass stem that fit the sv3.5

For the on demand, i've not found one that suit all my wishes with the failure risk batery device, like tinymight, will bring. It will cost more in long term than an herborizer TI for 215€.
So i think it will be that last one for me, awarded for its taste, i have to test

Yeah go for a TM give it a shot, you can resell it if not to your liking, same thing with the Tetra, worth trying to get in on that as well for you perhaps... I do find those to be superior and simpler than other similarly effective options for your needs probably.

Shit Snacks,

Shadooz

You misread, maybe too high ? ^^
The last one is herborizer TI.
Buy and resell..., i don't want to lose money and time for that...

Shadooz,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb

Shadooz

So get my hands on the TI, i've given feedbacks on the herborizer thread.
For now, seems as not a wrong choice, if i was rich i would have tried lot of those u've given, enail elev8r, FP, sv3.5, TM, vapcap(woodscent)... but for now it will be TI for couple of years till new and perfect product. There is still some ways to do better..

Last edited:

Toivarita

999 Forever
The is my Miqro is my Go-To stealth microdosing vape. The vape is tiny and provides effortless consistent conduction vapor. I’ve taken care of my unit and it have only have one fail me, I returned it and got a replacement easily and haven’t had any problems with the replacement unit and I’ve had it for over a year now. IMHO Davinci Products are great products that are good daily driver vapes as long as you’re gentle with them. In the long run with bumps and drops, they are prone to shutting off randomly or just not working after one last bump or drop.

Last edited:
Toivarita,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom