Christmas Giveaway! We are proud to offer your last 2022's chance to win an Xmax vaporizer!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi FC, Happy new year to the whole Community, still the most awesome place to learn about vaporizers, the Topgreen Team wishes you the best for your health, your family and your business in 2023!

Now the Giveaway results...the right weight is... 11.37 grams!
Nobody found the exact number...
But the closer is @stoic (11.44gr) , bravo my friend you won the Xmax V3Pro (I'll contact you asap!).
And the 2 others winners are @NYC_Frank (11.19gr) and @Grass Yes (11.77gr), you won a Ace Smart vaporizer each, you will be contacted asap!

Thank you for your participation, I'm glad you appreciated that tiny game and hope we will continue to offer Giveaways for this awesome Community in 2023!

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
And the 2 others winners are @NYC_Frank (11.19gr) and @Grass Yes (11.77gr), you won a Ace Smart vaporizer each, you will be contacted asap!
Thanks so much and happy New Year XMAX and all my FC Brothers and Sisters. Thanks again for the fun contest.

Leonardo Dicaprio Dancing GIF by Regal

Dustin McKief

Hi FC, Happy new year to the whole Community, still the most awesome place to learn about vaporizers, the Topgreen Team wishes you the best for your health, your family and your business in 2023!

Now the Giveaway results...the right weight is... 11.37 grams!
Nobody found the exact number...
But the closer is @stoic (11.44gr) , bravo my friend you won the Xmax V3Pro (I'll contact you asap!).

Thank you for your participation, I'm glad you appreciated that tiny game and hope we will continue to offer Giveaways for this awesome Community in 2023!
Thanks for putting this together, @XMAXVAPORIZER ! I am still 😲 that I was the closest. Feeling very lucky.

Top Bottom