Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oooh Yeah I didn't recall that from that, so I got mine a little later that year in the fall?

Finally arrived in this post above, and mine definitely has a totally different downstem, only two holes across from each other facing the sides, and they are much larger! So it is a fun little chug jug bong for me
Maybe Greek Glass and bongt ordered theirs as such...? Honestly, I just kinda assumed it was a mistake until I saw this post:

Post in thread 'Biao.t?'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/biao-t.51316/post-1583649

Then I wasn't so sure...:hmm: either way, I'm happy as is...:nod::smug::peace:

Bologna,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Maybe Greek Glass and bongt ordered theirs as such...? Honestly, I just kinda assumed it was a mistake until I saw this post:

Mine is MLglass which is the same as bongt storefronts for BiaoT and that is supposed to be the same place Greek Glass sources so I don't know what the actual standard would be if someone wanted a specific type what they would get between us necessarily lol

Shit Snacks,

Raskolnikov

Oh, I know you are a lunatic, because it takes one to know one! :freak: we are all mad here

Well I ended up ordering it, Even though it actually may have been a little cheaper soon after, still a good price and the quality is solid... The top is 18.8 male but the female connection is actually only 14 after all, not a big deal at all, much better than the reverse those VXL bases had had lol the slitted circ perc is a little too big maybe for the piece, but fine and should be a good base form factor with my evolver hydrotubes...
PXL-20230726-022504985.jpg

I also got these drop down adapters, which I had them make earlier based on a different design they had, twisting the female out to the side, they drop down very deep with strong right angles... I requested one 14-18 and one 18-14 instead of two 14-14s so hopefully they update the listing soon for that option, but it was easy to put in the notes when I ordered and confirm with them through chat... Glass for the tubes is a little thin and the 18 female joint isn't the nicest, one of the connections also uneven with some glass drip poking out, but certainly fine for the price! They may not fit every piece, but they fit many of mine perfectly, making them really compact sidecar style :tup:
@Shit Snacks, could you possibly give me a link to percolators and mouthpieces if available to attach to that base in DH gate too. I’m hopeless at searching the gate. Always says shops are empty. You seem like the DH Gate Yoda.
Thanks

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks, could you possibly give me a link to percolators and mouthpieces if available to attach to that base in DH gate too. I’m hopeless at searching the gate. Always says shops are empty. You seem like the DH Gate Yoda.
Thanks

Not really, because I don't know what you're looking for, there are some shops that sell individual downstems etc if you need a specific size and style you have to search more targeted, and it might be part of a bundle that you'll have to message to order separate... You can check eBay too, but mouthpieces are not easy to find anyway, just the usual suspects that became more recently available and can be found here

Shit Snacks,

Raskolnikov

Not really, because I don't know what you're looking for, there are some shops that sell individual downstems etc if you need a specific size and style you have to search more targeted, and it might be part of a bundle that you'll have to message to order separate... You can check eBay too, but mouthpieces are not easy to find anyway, just the usual suspects that became more recently available and can be found here
I was referring to the base you posted. Thanks anyway.

I was referring to the base you posted with the drop downs. Thanks anyway.
Please delete mods. Double post.

Raskolnikov,
Reactions: Bologna

Shit Snacks

I was referring to the base you posted. Thanks anyway.

So you mean the FC mod? Meaning you want alternative 29 mm downstem percs, for 18.8 mm female connection? I think the one that comes with is the best personally, but you can try to get the old FC mod percs from them or another seller (the matrix and the circ) some people call that modular toro rig and ash catch from other sellers, and I think the tree perc from the sunshine store sheldon black is the same size to fit as well? None of these are sold separately, you would have to message the stores and ask if they can sell you the individual pieces... Or you can search for 29 mm down stems on eBay or another online store somewhere, even a head shop should have some really?

Like I said mouthpieces are trickier, there are not a lot of 18 male mouthpieces, but Genesis makes a couple now with spikes for us, the one that comes with the new FC mod is actually very solid, you can get other custom ones made from US workers, an angle adapter can turn any basic 18 male mouthpiece usable with 45° angle... There are a lot of options but not necessarily from China, GVB and pyro tech Phineas and Rogue can all do them too and have

Raskolnikov

So you mean the FC mod? Meaning you want alternative 29 mm downstem percs, for 18.8 mm female connection? I think the one that comes with is the best personally, but you can try to get the old FC mod percs from them or another seller (the matrix and the circ) some people call that modular toro rig and ash catch from other sellers, and I think the tree perc from the sunshine store sheldon black is the same size to fit as well? None of these are sold separately, you would have to message the stores and ask if they can sell you the individual pieces... Or you can search for 29 mm down stems on eBay or another online store somewhere, even a head shop should have some really?

Like I said mouthpieces are trickier, there are not a lot of 18 male mouthpieces, but Genesis makes a couple now with spikes for us, the one that comes with the new FC mod is actually very solid, you can get other custom ones made from US workers, an angle adapter can turn any basic 18 male mouthpiece usable with 45° angle... There are a lot of options but not necessarily from China, GVB and pyro tech Phineas and Rogue can all do them too and have
Thanks for your patience. When I saw the base you posted I thought it could be built sort of like the STAX piece SWGP uses in his vids. Been down a glass rabbit hole all day. I’m off to get wrecked. Evening everyone.

Shit Snacks

Thanks for your patience. When I saw the base you posted I thought it could be built sort of like the STAX piece SWGP uses in his vids. Been down a glass rabbit hole all day. I’m off to get wrecked. Evening everyone.

Yeah that stuff from GRAV is all over the gate, with imo shitty vaping percs although some of the mouthpieces are okay looking angles they tend to have flared mouthpieces too... I usually ignore them when I see them so I can't really find any for you now intentionally, but I'm sure JC glass shop can make those for example if you ask??

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Thanks
So if you are looking for a downstem, this one meant for the D022 is available and according to the specs should work ok. I HAVE ordered the FC Mod so when I get it I will be able to tell you if this downstem for the D022 works with it. I think it is a decent perc and have had no complaints with it's use in the D022. https://www.dhgate.com/product/d022-attachment-diffuser-glass-down-stem/873690067.html

I can't really tell how long the downstem is on the FC Mod but I'll let you know. Just eyeballing it it may work OK, or someone who has it can measure.

2pumpchump

Search bild a bong or freez pip I just saw 1 I liked a few days back .
Side note I have a ? How cold do I actually want to cool my vapor??

Shit Snacks

can you give the link to the fc mod with interchangeable 29 nm down stems and a18 mm mouth peace out

I already did a few times here like literally a page ago? If you're talking about the original one, search "bridemarry" should be a link in a post by me from a while ago among others
actually fine here^ it is not too difficult :lol::tup:

@cybrguy you're correct that downstem should also fit the new FC mod (~6 inches)

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

Yeah that stuff from GRAV is all over the gate, with imo shitty vaping percs although some of the mouthpieces are okay looking angles they tend to have flared mouthpieces too... I usually ignore them when I see them so I can't really find any for you now intentionally, but I'm sure JC glass shop can make those for example if you ask??
Thanks buddy, I will contact them. Whenever I use DH gate it always says stores are empty. I thought it was my old I pad but it's the same on the wife's phone. I have to look at reviews to see the stores wares.

Search bild a bong or freez pip I just saw 1 I liked a few days back .
Side note I have a ? How cold do I actually want to cool my vapor??
I may be wrong but I think the more filtering of the smoke cools it but it loses flavour. I've started doing it dry and it's very enjoyable. I prefer a hot dab. I want to get stoned not about flavour for me.

@Raskolnikov something like this
Screenshot-20230806-164435-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230806-164259-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230806-164158-Chrome.jpg
careful about the mouth peace size and mid size joints between 29 an 18 @Shit Snacks can you give the link to the fc mod with interchangeable 29 nm down stems and a18 mm mouth peace out
Please
The bottom one is what i want with no green. Other Scots will understand. Like to add a tree perc in the middle and mouthpiece on top. The piece from post 3053 would be perfect as my base as far as I can see.

Raskolnikov,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Shit Snacks

The bottom one is what i want with no green. Other Scots will understand. Like to add a tree perc in the middle and mouthpiece on top. The piece from post 3053 would be perfect as my base as far as I can see.

If you're talking about the one that is a natural perc to mushroom matrix, I think that looks not good... Function wise at least the long inline one looks better?

Also by the way instead of hitting reply to multiple posts separately here you can use the quote button on the bottom and then the insert quote into your post, so you're not posting back to back to back

ChronPain86

Okay I did some research and got these I would like opinions on if you don't mind:

#1- https://www.dhgate.com/product/d020...7_1|newes|7_1.newC.#s1-0-1;searl|1193381626:1

#2- https://www.dhgate.com/product/d020...nches-bubbler-glass-bong-water/244202146.html

#3 - https://www.dhgate.com/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218126546.html

#4- https://www.dhgate.com/product/mobi...5HXiiT770ZTt&seo_type=1&resource_id=405716086

Thanks for the input! I am using for strictly vaping, maybe try it dry once or just herb in bowl but vaping seems to be best for my lungs vs smoking...

Dejavu

how much would a custom drop down perc cost? I think it is like 6.7 inches. Would like 2-3 different percs to try out in it.

2pumpchump

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I don't like any of those for vaping because of the matrix, but I also don't like the mouthpiece, the top down design also with all that could blow back, they are old recommendations but I don't like any of them (alternative peyote pillar with better mouthpiece and perc I've seen available elsewhere) and yeah those natural matrix stacks also don't look good to me

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bad Dog

slippery

So if you are looking for a downstem, this one meant for the D022 is available and according to the specs should work ok. I HAVE ordered the FC Mod so when I get it I will be able to tell you if this downstem for the D022 works with it. I think it is a decent perc and have had no complaints with it's use in the D022. https://www.dhgate.com/product/d022-attachment-diffuser-glass-down-stem/873690067.html

I can't really tell how long the downstem is on the FC Mod but I'll let you know. Just eyeballing it it may work OK, or someone who has it can measure.
i found a LOT of china/cheap 22mm downstems by just googling it a while ago. like 50+ of them and quite a lot of perc+length variety. there's only a couple on dhgate and they're not available in many sizes or twice the price of the other ones. most of them seemed to be sold at stateside retailers though which isn't ideal for some.
dunno where i saved the bookmarks to those but i have every 22mm downstem on dhgate in my favorites if anyones interested in that.

Okay I did some research and got these I would like opinions on if you don't mind:

Thanks for the input! I am using for strictly vaping, maybe try it dry once or just herb in bowl but vaping seems to be best for my lungs vs smoking...

d020/matrix bubblers are the upper end of what i'd use with a ball vape without feeling like i'm losing too much flavor for smoothness. too diffused for less heavy hitting vapes. its the piece i use when i have a sore throat or to follow up a huge rip where my throat isn't 100% on my ball vape. its only really a good piece if you have a dropdown dry ac for it though, otherwise its a bit awkward and close to your face and would blowback probably. i had mine thrown in an order for free idk if i'd pay $40 for it.

what kind of vape are you using? the diffusion pump's my favorite ball vape piece by a long shot out of my collection. its designed to minimize diffusion and maximize cooling, and not really diffused, the vapor you get is more like the hit you get from a j hook than a water piece. it hasn't played nice with a bunch of other vapes i've had in the past though. only recommend it for ball vapes.

if i was buying glass for a vape right now and could only own one piece i'd probably buy https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-34-5cm-height-glass-bong-with-matrix/255741536.html if i was going for china, or i'd buy or https://www.goorooglass.com/store/p101/HD_3_piece_bubbler.html or https://texas-hot-glass.myshopify.com/products/sherlock-shredder if i wanted american. personally.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
That's more like my contoured hollow foot from Texas Hot Glass (curious to see how you like that new recycler, so you've been busy ordering from her a few things!)
Upon further re-inspection, you are in fact correct (per usual), and it is the piece that I originally thought it was, but then she posted a new insta extending the sale and that was the one pictured.... guess I got a little too excited there and jumped the gun, heh :dog::rolleyes:

This should be the piece (not the middle one):
image_03372037-4ce7-4e58-aae6-d7a9b33a6c6e.jpg

image_f46041b9-4327-4591-9d05-677e3af98890.jpg

Just noticed this a little while ago, too...:

Still says due here by 9:00PM... I'll believe it when I see it.

:peace:

Edit: I've never owned, nor even hit, a real recycler before, so give a lonely crazy old asshole stoner with crap eyes a break... jeez...:myday:

Last edited:

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
I wish THG would make a fancier version of a modular bubbler like the FC-MOD or Gooroo. :\

I love the simplicity of those modular designs, but wouldn't mind paying a few bucks more for nicer looks.

Top Bottom