Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

babunja

This one looks sexy!
16 dollars reduction for a first registration.
What do you guys think?
And do you have a model to recommend with a strong diffusion power to cool the steam???
This fucking steam often makes me cough.
It doesn't matter if it kills the flavor.

that one is no longer available, were you able to buy it with the $16 discount? I found this tell me what you think

Shit Snacks

If you skim backwards you see we were discussing the green one, why it is no longer available now, but there are other options like the Gili Glass version... The one you linked, double stereo matrix, is pretty awful in my opinion (matrix perc already way too open with too much diffusion for my own preferred vapes, so two of them even worse)

babunja

If you skim backwards you see we were discussing the green one, why it is no longer available now, but there are other options like the Gili Glass version... The one you linked, double stereo matrix, is pretty awful in my opinion (matrix perc already way too open with too much diffusion for my own preferred vapes, so two of them even worse)
do you have a link? I can't find it on dhgate

Edit: how does this look to you? for 44 euros

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
So i was looking for something in between these two pieces with a base and ended up with the last one that i got the seller to make for me.
Nice. I think most bubblers of this size benefit from that kind of nippled mouthpiece (maybe not such a small hole but that kinda thing) and it is the top feature I want from the next bubbler! Not only does it seem to improve the draw/function, it's just more comfortable to suck from, as nipples tend to be !

Shit Snacks

do you have a link? I can't find it on dhgate

Sure, this is the one my dude, it's hard to navigate on DHg, but if you skim backwards through this thread you should find all the good stuff!

Edit: how does this look to you? for 44 euros

We have discussed this one here in the past as well, it is the same as the one sold by sneaky pete in the US, it is a very solid option for 14 mm, this is the ideal design for any honeycomb disc perc, because the slitted inline (stemline) perc below it will allow a much smoother pull and full use of all holes etc.

Nice. I think most bubblers of this size benefit from that kind of nippled mouthpiece (maybe not such a small hole but that kinda thing) and it is the top feature I want from the next bubbler! Not only does it seem to improve the draw/function, it's just more comfortable to suck from, as nipples tend to be !

Haha yeah I really don't like flared mouthpieces in general, it's really tough to find one that is the right size, Gili linked above is way too big and wide although if you like that then it's good, it is better than others that were too big and wide for me, and better than some other still that are too small and narrow for me though lol thank you again for using the proper terminology bud, I kind of refer to those narrow mouthpieces as sipper style myself even so ;):D

LesPlenty

Company Rep
that one is no longer available
An improved version is now available here,
Edit, I have a double matrix on order as I do like the matrix percs. With the double matrix you want the percs as close together as possible for best results...so I have been told. These are supposed to work great with baller vapes and the reason I finally ordered one, I got mine here,

delta hotel

An improved version is now available here,
Edit, I have a double matrix on order as I do like the matrix percs. With the double matrix you want the percs as close together as possible for best results...so I have been told. These are supposed to work great with baller vapes and the reason I finally ordered one, I got mine here,
What makes that one improved? I've eyed these, then there was all the drama surrounding it and I just backed out.

delta hotel,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

What makes that one improved? I've eyed these, then there was all the drama surrounding it and I just backed out.

The drama, actually has the improvements, the reason the first one existed there is because it was the earlier prototype batch that CH was not happy with, so the new version should be a little thicker and have a slightly different mouthpiece among others

babunja

Sure, this is the one my dude, it's hard to navigate on DHg, but if you skim backwards through this thread you should find all the good stuff!

We have discussed this one here in the past as well, it is the same as the one sold by sneaky pete in the US, it is a very solid option for 14 mm, this is the ideal design for any honeycomb disc perc, because the slitted inline (stemline) perc below it will allow a much smoother pull and full use of all holes etc.

Haha yeah I really don't like flared mouthpieces in general, it's really tough to find one that is the right size, Gili linked above is way too big and wide although if you like that then it's good, it is better than others that were too big and wide for me, and better than some other still that are too small and narrow for me though lol thank you again for using the proper terminology bud, I kind of refer to those narrow mouthpieces as sipper style myself even so ;):D
then I think I'll go with the honey comb, I think I'll use a bzero, thanks for the very useful advice

Edit: I asked what you thought because after this post I wasn't sure anymore 😅😂

https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-honey-glass-bubbler-easy-flow.27521/

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Weedaholic

Awesome idea! Only thing I wanted to say was make sure you have them open the bottom of the downstem fully, I think it works much better that way with the holes flowing more freely in the perc like the GooRoo style downstem with nine holes
Yeah i had different downstems made for it but i had to pass up on it in the end.the price was to dear for me and the shipping cost made no sense to me whatsoever....They bumped up the price and they wanted 65 euro for shipping which is nuts..I thought i was mistaken and had to ask again. and yep he replied 65 euro

It really depends on who you get to talk with as some of them are really helpful and others are not so much as they say.
Hopefully the person i was talking to all week messages me back as they were really nice to deal with.

GratefulDread

Regarding reviews on DHGate and Aliexpress.. A "default 5-star rating" is submitted when the customer doesn't leave a review on the product. That, along with all the reviews that are clearly fake, can make it tricky to determine the actual quality. Having said that, I've been happy with most of the items I've purchased over the years.

Shit Snacks

Yeah i had different downstems made for it but i had to pass up on it in the end.the price was to dear for me and the shipping cost made no sense to me whatsoever....They bumped up the price and they wanted 65 euro for shipping which is nuts..I thought i was mistaken and had to ask again. and yep he replied 65 euro

It really depends on who you get to talk with as some of them are really helpful and others are not so much as they say.
Hopefully the person i was talking to all week messages me back as they were really nice to deal with.

Oh damn yeah the language barrier is stuff but I also wonder if the price had to do with that large base and height of the piece? It seems pretty large overall... If you made it smaller with a smaller base or all narrow maybe more like the goo three piece really, it could come out cheaper perhaps??

Top Bottom