• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

jbm

Well, I hate to distract from the gloryhole "discussion," but I'm wondering how long it takes Goo Roo to fulfill an order. I ordered the large inline on 11/21. I replied to the "Thank you for your order" email asking for no logos and that the slits on the inline be on the bottom. I got no reply and on the 24th I DM'ed them on IG asking if they had received the mail. I got a response saying "Yes we did, we'll go over emails and response as soon as we can!" Since then I have heard nothing. I get Black Friday and all, but is this a normal timeframe?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well, I hate to distract from the gloryhole "discussion," but I'm wondering how long it takes Goo Roo to fulfill an order. I ordered the large inline on 11/21. I replied to the "Thank you for your order" email asking for no logos and that the slits on the inline be on the bottom. I got no reply and on the 24th I DM'ed them on IG asking if they had received the mail. I got a response saying "Yes we did, we'll go over emails and response as soon as we can!" Since then I have heard nothing. I get Black Friday and all, but is this a normal timeframe?

Well I'm not sure when customized, if they didn't have any made without logos, and perc pointing down (holes no slits), then perhaps it could take a little while to have one made? in that regard I think 2 weeks or so is totally reasonable to wait...? You could follow up by email again, that'll pop it to the top and they should be quick, but you could also try calling them, that is the best, fastest, most direct way in my experience...

DamnGentleman

I ordered on 7/10 and received the package a little over two weeks later. In my dealings with Goo Roo, I've gotten the impression that customer service isn't one of their strengths. Or online orders aren't a priority. I ended up calling and still had to wait a bit longer.

Yeah I'm living vicariously and excited to see how that inverse shower head works @DamnGentleman

The new glass turned up today:

Here's the function video for @Shit Snacks:

I adore it. It feels solid with a little heft to it. The flavor is great. There's some chug and very little drag. The airflow works well with the B-2 and it had me crushing bowls faster than I'm used to. After that rip in the video I had to stand up and I found myself just pacing around the room, totally overwhelmed. There's a surprising amount of cooling and the vapor is damn smooth overall. I'm impressed.

I gotta head to bed but I'm looking forward to continuing to play with it tomorrow!

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
My DHGate double tree perc bubbler arrived on Monday. Less than two weeks from ordering in China to my door. I ordered a Mobius knock-off matrix sidecar the same day from a different vendor which tracking says hasn't even left China. The double perc was a replacement for a similar double perc that broke falling off the table twice. Hard to tell from the images on-line, in which they look the same. I preferred the older one, which had a larger diameter body, somewhat thicker glass, and a bigger mouthpiece. The new one works fine, so ah well.

Yesterday I drove a couple of hours each way to get some rosin and other goodies. Sampled three of my four purchases last eve and then got up, inadvertantly bumping the table. Of course I knocked over my brand new bubbler, in part because it was weighted on one side by a good-sized ash catcher. That's how I knocked over the old bubbler twice, both times with ash collectors degrading the balance. I didn't break the new one, but the ash catcher broke. When I went to order a quick replacement on Amazon, it told me that this is my third. That doesn't include other ash catchers that are also gone. Why double perc and ash catcher for vaping mostly concentrates? I'm in my 70's and still enjoy big milky hits of strong stuff--lots of cooling and termpering is the only way I can keep going.

Last edited:

Ralph

I ordered on 7/10 and received the package a little over two weeks later. In my dealings with Goo Roo, I've gotten the impression that customer service isn't one of their strengths. Or online orders aren't a priority. I ended up calling and still had to wait a bit longer.

I adore it. It feels solid with a little heft to it. The flavor is great. There's some chug and very little drag. The airflow works well with the B-2 and it had me crushing bowls faster than I'm used to. After that rip in the video I had to stand up and I found myself just pacing around the room, totally overwhelmed. There's a surprising amount of cooling and the vapor is damn smooth overall. I'm impressed.

I gotta head to bed but I'm looking forward to continuing to play with it tomorrow!

Which model is that? Is it the large Inline? I like the bottom circular perc! was that a special request or a different model than the inline? Sweet!!!!

Ralph,

Shit Snacks

Which model is that? Is it the large Inline? I like the bottom circular perc! was that a special request or a different model than the inline? Sweet!!!!

No, that is not a GooRoo piece... That is the Licit Glass inverted showerhead from Nhalables... They are sold out of it, but they have the double inverted showerhead still available, although the sale is over...
Thanks DG! I'm definitely most interested in the single one now, maybe next year lol

Edit: my GooRoo orange frit base large inline actually arrived today already, they forgot to send the tracking but whatever haha I'm sure they sent plenty this week!

Have not tried it yet but I am already glad I got it, it is larger than the standard D020T style can like my inline honeycomb rig from Kathy, smaller than Biao large bent neck inline (which God help me is in LA customs again somehow now...), different from GooRoo 3piece and TAG super slit donut...

The glass is insanely thick, the mouthpiece, wide flaring but it is so thick, we'll see how comfortable it is for me, the mouthpiece tubing is also very wide, going to be very nice flow... Apparently it is 14mm female, thought maybe it would be 18mm, but I honestly don't care, actually might even prefer that it is 14 so great lol The perc holes are only in the back side of the inline stemline as I said, and they are nine holes all pointing up really, although one side they are on the side a bit... It is kind of cool how the stem line is fused to the other side of the rig can, it even pokes out a little so the can is not flush, it's kind of cool, makes it feel more heady hand made... The logos are small and tasteful too imo

PXL_20211202_010037554.jpg

Yeah I feel very satisfied, the quality and the color and the style for the price, but now it is time to try it out why not!

Last edited:

DamnGentleman

No, that is not a GooRoo piece... That is the Licit Glass inverted showerhead from Nhalables... They are sold out of it, but they have the double inverted showerhead still available, although the sale is over...

@Shit Snacks is right. It's by Licit Glass, specifically this model:

Here's how it looks next to my GR Large Inline:

I'll post some more detailed observations after I've had a bit more time to mess around with it.

Thanks DG! I'm definitely most interested in the single one now, maybe next year lol

Sure thing! Good function videos can be hard to find and it's so tough to know what to buy (or daydream about) without them.

By the way, it looks like Licit wholesales that rig for $100 (50% of the list price). Someone could make an argument for a group order...

Yeah I feel very satisfied, the quality and the color and the style for the price, but now it is time to try it out why not!

Nice! I also like the logo on the stem there and that orange just pops. Those holes are drilled radically different than mine, though. It baffles me.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I’m a big fan of the “inverted shower head” perc. The 9” rig that CH/NV sells, that’s actually made buy TAG, is the one I always use with my oil rig, the DCup by CH. The shower head on mine is much more shallow as it’s not a very tall piece. Liked it enough to buy an identical backup. Easy to draw, and maintain an even draw, and get great filtration, but not a lot of flavor lose, the old tradeoff. Enjoy!

Shit Snacks

By the way, it looks like Licit wholesales that rig for $100 (50% of the list price). Someone could make an argument for a group order...

Oh damn, to anyone who wants to do the leg work on that, I am in! lol

Nice! I also like the logo on the stem there and that orange just pops. Those holes are drilled radically different than mine, though. It baffles me.

Yeah I was surprised by the different perc, but the other color ones were the same, after watching a video in the next glass purchase thread, I noticed the hole closest to the down stem was firing more than the others, so I think that is why they made them all further back on this one? Yeah clean three rows of three holes clustered together, except one row is slightly on the side is all lol What matters is that function is good and it is extra unique? I wonder if someone else made it in fact, I wonder if a new clear large inline order right now would look more like mine or yours and the others we've seen here...

Anyway I'm getting the hang of it, working well with TetraP80, time to fire up the Halo for it, mine might even be larger than yours? Can investigate more later lol it can hold a lot of water and yeah the mouthpiece is quite large, not terrible, good airflow and such at least, just very large flaring, the glass is so thick though!

You can pre-order the Licit 60mm bent neck and they have 10% off ATM...it is a very nice looking piece.

Oh dear, thank you, I think I'm good, especially if Biao large bent neck inline shows up, for now at least, to wait for another big sale or group wholesale by at more of a steel of a price :tup:

Shit Snacks

I would rather clear glass as you can see if you have cleaned it properly more easily (plus LEDs light them up better)...and it is usually cheaper. I gave up on the purple recycler for my Peak Pro and ordered the clear version for 30% less, I got this coming,

I know you are already set, but I saw on Reddit someone is selling a purple one now:
https://www.reddit.com/r/EntExchange/comments/r7cfsm Screenshot_20211202-114258.png

Relaxed

This Space For Rent

Looks like great quality, I've got one showing up from Licit today also.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Anybody have a favorite set of stoppers? I'm tired of using my fingers to hold the ISO in when it comes time to clean

Was going to order whatever is on amazon but figured I'd check here first.

I’ve bought several bags of these, and you can also get size specific ones, I bought more bags of just 14mm ones as all my rigs use that size, the variety bag is good to fit other sizes.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I’ve bought several bags of these, and you can also get size specific ones, I bought more bags of just 14mm ones as all my rigs use that size, the variety bag is good to fit other sizes.

Cool thank you. Easy enough!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
41cUzR+uwaL._AC_.jpg

Hmmm...

Top Bottom