Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks definitely didn’t know that! Thanks for letting me know I dropped them a mail to run through the details.

My pleasure dude, yeah I thought you might have missed that, so I wanted to make sure you were aware what you were buying! lol you can also call them, they are very helpful and responsive on the phone, run late hours

Screenshot_20211127-172641.png
Hey @bossman they do actually have color frit base versions of the large inline as well apparently! Would totally call for one of these if I didn't already have enough haha

jasp3r

My pleasure dude, yeah I thought you might have missed that, so I wanted to make sure you were aware what you were buying! lol you can also call them, they are very helpful and responsive on the phone, run late hours

View attachment 14719
Hey @bossman they do actually have color frit base versions of the large inline as well apparently! Would totally call for one of these if I didn't already have enough haha
Exactly what I ordered from them a couple days ago. Had to request... Did they always make them or is this new?

Damn it, @DamnGentleman... You're making me dig into my 2025 glass budget!

They also have:

Which is just insanely cute and tiny.
And with stacking discounts!! 30% if you spend 200.

Shit Snacks

Exactly what I ordered from them a couple days ago. Had to request... Did they always make them or is this new?

Oh shit haha yeah I was thinking of doing the same, ordering an aqua blue frit large inline, until I was able to get the aqua blue mouthpiece after I broke the joint of my orange yellow one, and this modular TAG super slit donut piece along with Biao large bent neck gridded inline on the looong way...

I have no idea if they ever made color fritted large inline before, the color frit 3-piece was revealed on Instagram, this is the first time I saw color frit large inline there, so it is possible your request made them do it, or maybe other people were also requesting, or maybe they always planned to, or maybe always have had them in the store??...

Anyway, do tell, which color did you order for that?? Did they send you a photo of it, if so let's see it!! And how much did they charge for it, color frit version, with or without the sale 30% discount??? If under $100 help...

The yellow one in the background seems like it has something extra going on, some blue squiggles on the outside of the glass, and in the back on the right I think that is a dark blue cobalt not purple?? So tempting still...

jasp3r

Oh shit haha yeah I was thinking of doing the same, ordering an aqua blue frit large inline, until I was able to get the aqua blue mouthpiece after I broke the joint of my orange yellow one, and this modular TAG super slit donut piece along with Biao large bent neck gridded inline on the looong way...

I have no idea if they ever made color fritted large inline before, the color frit 3-piece was revealed on Instagram, this is the first time I saw color frit large inline there, so it is possible your request made them do it, or maybe other people were also requesting, or maybe they always planned to, or maybe always have had them in the store??...

Anyway, do tell, which color did you order for that?? Did they send you a photo of it, if so let's see it!! And how much did they charge for it, color frit version, with or without the sale 30% discount??? If under $100 help...

The yellow one in the background seems like it has something extra going on, some blue squiggles on the outside of the glass, and in the back on the right I think that is a dark blue cobalt not purple?? So tempting still...
I got Aqua blue also! Great taste Snacks! And with the Frit version I believe it was like an extra 15 with discount but don't quoute me since I ordered so much.

Those squiggles remind me of this... which I may or may not have succumbed to last night after some tasty rosin

Edit: Can some please convince me to / to not get the 3 piece with a pending HD3. It just looks more compact but when side by side heigh diff appears minimal at top of mouthpiece?

And those fun animal ones on the end of Gooroos ig make a tempting dab right if its $40 with an igloo perc

Texus

So I can report back on the 2 recently arrived Upline glass preices, a knockoff version of the original Upline Water Pipe (looks like a barbell) and the genuine Upline Bubbler. Both using B-2 Cannabis Hardware baller.

Of the two, the Bubbler is the easier, thicker pull, which I preferred for both flower and dabs. But largely due to a preference for a less restricted flow.

BUT the thing is that this faux Upline has a really unique flow that I feel like I am just becoming acquainted with. I have a big hunch that this is a piece with a learning curve due to its unique qualities: needs heavier pull and pulls a longer distance than I am used to. It is a fun unique chugger. Look forward to dialing this one in.

The Upline Bubbler, I could just immediately settle into. Already convinced I made the right choice there.

And I've yet to even get to the Magic Flight Sphere that just got here. Off to try that one out with the Herbo before bed! It is mighty cute. Time to pull out the box 'glass for the appropriate mouthpiece...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
@Texus could you post pics or links to the pieces for reference? I am not sure I am differentiating between the two you reference.

Do either look like this one I have inbound?

grav-upline-pipe-bongs-water-pipes-420-science-414706_1400x.progressive.jpg

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Texus

@Texus could you post pics or links to the pieces for reference? I am not sure I am differentiating between the two you reference.

Do either look like this one I have inbound?

grav-upline-pipe-bongs-water-pipes-420-science-414706_1400x.progressive.jpg
Tucked into bed, but the one above (without the additional upline in the mouthpiece) is what I am calling Barbell. The other I will refer to as the Bubbler, as Grav does.

What I do have a picture of is how freaking well the Herborizer, Magic Flight Sphere and the Herborizer break down into a little bamboo container I had rolling around. Put something tacky down or grab some glue for the little female 14 and 18 holding the flower chamber and the heater/handle. Gotta say I am mighty pleased.

And a dream for sipping off the Herbo. That killer pinched Herbo stem puts your face well back from the heat source. Truly remarkable little set up.

Texus

Forgot to ping you, order this yesterday for 100$ shipped. Thought I'd try the upline alongside you!

Nice!!!! Very excited to compare notes. Will be fun to dial in best use. But my technique with it isn't there yet. It is the more intriguing.

Tho there is much to be said for ease and lack of learning curve for Bubbler.

Looked Iong and hard at that one you got before settling on my 1-2 punch. (Helps that Barbell wasn't much over $30).

jbm

The Upline Bubbler, I could just immediately settle into. Already convinced I made the right choice there.
I’d agree. I’ve been using mine with my DC Elev8r and enjoying it immensely. I’ve been adjusting the water level but it’s a solid piece, well-made, good heft. I get good milky hits off mine.

Texus

I’d agree. I’ve been using mine with my DC Elev8r and enjoying it immensely. I’ve been adjusting the water level but it’s a solid piece, well-made, good heft. I get good milky hits off mine.

What have you found for water level so far? Was surprised that Grav recommends 2 inches on their web page. That seems like a lot. I started closer to 1.25-1.5 in.

jbm

What have you found for water level so far? Was surprised that Grav recommends 2 inches on their web page. That seems like a lot. I started closer to 1.25-1.5 in.
I agree. 2” gets me to about the second ring. I’ve been getting better results with between the first and second rings, closer to the first.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm moving in a couple days, so today was glass-cleaning day, and I decided to take a pic of my glass collection for once. I see others posting their collection once in a while. So, why not? Unfortunately I don't have anything particularly heady (expensive!), but this is about 4-years of glass collecting so far.

I know, I'm slow...but please don't judge my wallet! Give me time and it will grow to a respectable level eventually. And maybe I will be able to afford heady glass one day...That being said, I still don't feel too bad about what I do have right now:

IMG-1979.jpg

Last edited:

Texus

I'm moving in a couple days, so today was glass-cleaning day, and I decided to take a pic of my glass collection for once. I see others posting their collection once in a while. So, why not? Unfortunately I don't have anything particularly heady (expensive!), but this is about 4-years of glass collecting so far.

I know, I'm slow...but please don't judge my wallet! Give me time and it will grow to a respectable level eventually. And maybe I will be able to afford heady glass one day...That being said, I still don't feel too bad about what I do have right now:

IMG-1979.jpg
You know what tho? If you ever go heAdy you will know just what you want and what fits your style best

Shit Snacks

View attachment 14719
they do actually have color frit base versions of the large inline as well apparently! Would totally call for one of these if I didn't already have enough haha

Okay everybody shut up, but I email inquired and they got me again...
:argh:

And how much did they charge for it, color frit version, with or without the sale 30% discount??? If under $100 help...

Cannot get the 30% off, only in store, but could get the 20% off, shipped without a bowl it came to just over $100 so I was able to justify it sort of without help I guess?
:lmao:

No purple, no more aqua blue, and that was / is cobalt blue in the background, like we've seen the three piece (@Ripstar or @NimChimpsky am I crazy or did one of you get that one??) they have all the same colors that were in the recent photo of the three-pieces for the sale on IG. Anyway I was going to get red in the end, until I was told they also had the large inline in orange...

Screenshot_20211129-032403.png

I like that it is pure bold orange frit, as opposed to my three-piece which has yellow swirled with orange, more unnecessary justification lol was a little disappointed that the logo on this one is black again like my three-piece instead of white, but I do like that it is small and tasteful on the down stem at least, not on the body or mouthpiece! The mouthpiece itself is the real gamble for me, hope I like it... But I also just noticed how the holes in the perc are clustered at the end now, instead of sprinklered throughout... Perhaps to help ensure all the holes are firing evenly, plus a little inline cooling before the diffusion...?

I got Aqua blue also! Great taste Snacks! And with the Frit version I believe it was like an extra 15 with discount but don't quoute me since I ordered so much.

I guess now I'm almost glad I broke my orange mouthpiece so I was able to get that aqua blue replacement mouthpiece at least haha I know you said not to quote you whoops it just makes me feel better knowing someone else bought more glass :p

Those squiggles remind me of this... which I may or may not have succumbed to last night after some tasty rosin

This looks sick, brothers with glass one?

Edit: Can some please convince me to / to not get the 3 piece with a pending HD3. It just looks more compact but when side by side heigh diff appears minimal at top of mouthpiece?

Oh yeah, if you got the piece above, and the HD3, then I do not think you need the three piece, so what if the one above does not have a removable mouthpiece, since it has enough else going on to justify its existence and again you'll have the HD3 for that?? Because I do not think the three piece is very compact, even though I have the color frit version that is likely a little larger, yeah I don't know with the photo comparison we just saw it seems practically not that much smaller than the HD3, unless you specifically want smaller chamber and 14 mm...?

And those fun animal ones on the end of Gooroos ig make a tempting dab right if its $40 with an igloo perc

Oh haha yeah they are cute aren't they:
Screenshot-20211129-033649.png

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Definitely a valid point! Thank you :tup:

I wish I could...but thousands of $ on a piece of glass is a bit beyond my current budget.

Heady glass doesn’t have to be unobtainable! My headiest American glass cost less than rigs I see from Biao T and DHgate!

There’s tons of artists putting out great work who don’t have the name to command those art collector prices.

danjens

Heady glass doesn’t have to be unobtainable! My headiest American glass cost less than rigs I see from Biao T and DHgate!

There’s tons of artists putting out great work who don’t have the name to command those art collector prices.
Jeremytheniceguy on ig is a great example of affordable heady. Really cool stuff at really reasonable prices. I got a spongebob and Patrick mini bubb, 40 shipped, use it everyday.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Jeremytheniceguy on ig is a great example of affordable heady. Really cool stuff at really reasonable prices. I got a spongebob and Patrick mini bubb, 40 shipped, use it everyday.

Yeah that’s insane value for heady glass!

@Shit Snacks posted that heady whale rig from him and I thought it was quite incredible! Would totally rock one of those myself.

And the more these artists are supported the easier it will be to find approachable heady art!

Top Bottom