• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Can anyone recommend a good Hydrabase manufacturer in DHGate?
I bought a base and the male 18connection has already chipped, it is still usable, but I prefer to order a new one with better quality.
Wish I has 200USD to spare for the original one....

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Has anyone got one of these yet? It looks really cool. I would love to hear from someone who has used it for vaping...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
The raindrop is on my radar, but I have not tried it and am sorta on the fence... I do not tend to favor 45* joints.

I think my next purchase is going to be not-so-cheap, I've got eyes on a Tree Fiddy Tiddy from Evan Shore. So clean and well executed.
ESB350Rig1a__07421.1576261124.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am reluctant to get all new bangers, I am so heavily invested in 90*.

But I do understand your attraction. Great lines, simple perc, minimal diffusion and small mouthpiece, it checks a lot of boxes for me.
With the 45° I wouldn't want to leave anything heavier than a VC sitting on it, and I do tend to let my TM rest on things like the Rattlecan for example.
TM-on-Glass.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I ordered a Puffitup Dew Drop today, hoping it will be an improvement over my Sneaky Pete mini-globe with a little added heft and stability for the new 710Coils setup... $40 delivered on sale? That's fairly cheap...!

Edit: Pics! Why not?:

4C7323E0-9E6B-4FD2-B481-B9B56077DD4E.jpeg

the-dew-drop-rig-everything-else-puffitup-482671_b9414f72-f4dd-44d9-8eb8-2985e8147835_900x.jpg

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thinking about grabbing one of these...:
49C84474-D969-435D-9316-64CDE5B5D2EF.jpeg606FCB9F-B0FD-4181-9B8B-5AE6578000D9.jpeg28AC995D-A7F7-4E2E-977D-45D8E5DEE9AA.jpegD8DBDF24-C1A1-4159-8821-BB6C98D8DAFF.jpegD66B8B1F-2554-4A98-A4CC-C9BB0A12B910.jpeg24332CE9-2A94-4126-A45A-9ACCEB0DAD37.jpeg
Thoughts anyone?

I'm wondering if it will fit the Dew Drop, @PuffItUp...? Costs more than the rig, but so does the banger, too, I suppose...

I messaged the seller asking as well...

Last edited:

PuffItUp

Retailer
I’m not a fan of a drop down if it is not needed, and also not a fan of reclaim catchers. I find it so gross to not clean your glass and let it build up, plus I’ll ALWAYS go for fresh material over reclaim.
The really help with maintenance of the rigs, it keeps most of the reclaim inside of a smaller easier to clean piece

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I’m not a fan of a drop down if it is not needed, and also not a fan of reclaim catchers. I find it so gross to not clean your glass and let it build up, plus I’ll ALWAYS go for fresh material over reclaim.
Yeah, I suppose having to look at it while it builds up is pretty gross... you can at least clean the dropdown, maybe they should make the bucket a dark color like cobalt or black?

I'm definitely not sold on a drop down at all and fear I'll just end up not using it.

Bologna,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I like using a drop down to make it so I have to clean my rig less often but I also agree that letting reclaim build up in catchers is pretty gross. I'd leave vaping reclaim to broke 16 year olds in illegal states :razz:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I like using a drop down to make it so I have to clean my rig less often but I also agree that letting reclaim build up in catchers is pretty gross. I'd leave vaping reclaim to broke 16 year olds in illegal states :razz:
I wouldn't vape it, or burn it even, I was thinking edibles... but that also seems pretty nasty.

Bologna,
Reactions: Morty

tb42091

Vaping reclaim is pretty gnarly, but I like it for edibles. Reclaim ends up having a different cannabinoid profile with more CBN than what it went in with. I like to have some on hand for sleep issues, but like 95% of the time I end up just trashing it and appreciating the cleaner piece :science:

Sparkpug

Soak the stem in hot milk and chug it.

I find myself wanting new glass, despite having two nice pieces already. I'm currently trying to talk myself into one of the Grav Upline bubblers but I don't think it will match what I get from my recycler. That Rain bubbler also has me intrigued but I too don't care for the angle.

One of my pieces has a removable downstem and I picked up a few assorted ones to try. I like the feel of the 7 arm Leisure stem the most, and the basic showerhead style second. I suppose I could add an ashcatcher or something instead of getting another piece.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I ordered this last night:
F47BB18D-980A-4992-907F-1C323AF8F73E.jpeg
$72 delivered to MA... gonna have to return the dew drop. I would've preferred one w/o the logo but they said they wouldn't be available until January... but... I WANT:

Edit: at 6" tall, I'm not sure it's all that "cheap" anymore...

Last edited:
Top Bottom