Cheap High Quality Bubbler

brainiac

log wrangler
Well a nice surprise waiting for me at home today

@ramram - brilliant! As I said to @Baron23 there's a significant element of chance in these transactions. I'm really pleased that you got what you ordered and that it was promptly delivered (btw what colour did you go for?).

We need an updated list of good vendors as of late

You are so right and ... it's a fluid situation.

Paramount glass use Cleanclearglasses photos and youtube videos.... Suspect to me.

I'm a big fan of both those vendors and I'm wondering if they're linked in some way. Clean Clear Glass (CCG) really impressed me with their customer service standards. They initially sent me the wrong piece; it's the big green one on the right - has a sort of oil pipeline theme to it.

Not only did CCG tell me to keep it as a gift - they sent the correct piece (the green tyre perc on the left) by special delivery. It got to me in 4 working days.

Hwyl fawr
:leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf:

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
I got the same Amber one just like you two... I guess I didn't wanna be the odd one out :rofl:
I thought that dhgate site in its entirety was a scam until I started reading this thread, thinking on a per seller basis is like a new layer of the onion to me... I had faith that it would turn up but I thought it would take weeks with the cheapest shipping option so this is a result :rockon:

Thing rips, I love it!!! A great first piece for me, a nice size and satisfying to hold and to behold :brow::love:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I got the same Amber one just like you two... I guess I didn't wanna be the odd one out :rofl:
I thought that dhgate site in its entirety was a scam until I started reading this thread, thinking on a per seller basis is like a new layer of the onion to me... I had faith that it would turn up but I thought it would take weeks with the cheapest shipping option so this is a result :rockon:

Thing rips, I love it!!! A great first piece for me, a nice size and satisfying to hold and to behold :brow::love:
Now if you get GAS from this thread on this forum it's not our fault but your's!

After 30 or more pieces my wife started laughing at me?

Me excessive?

Yes it's true.

If you fall victim join the club!

MISERY LOVES COMPANY!

DELUSIONAL CONCEPT however = CIVILIZED

brainiac

log wrangler
@CalyxSmokr - Hi
The two on the left work really well with my Underdog. Not too much conditioning so flavour and strength are released undiminished. The green tyre perc on the left has a very easy draw. I'd happily recommend either of them
The one on the right has a can that's too big for vape imo - better for combustion.

Hwyl fawr

abcd5432

By material, do you mean glass or promotional material (pics, vids, et0.

If the former...again, just asking...how do you know this to be a fact?

I'm not sure you're being serious. Maybe I just simply spend way too much time. Maybe you decided to not even click ONE of paramount glasses youtube videos or do a back image check.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-arrival-jm-flow-sci-oil-rigs-dab-rigs/379599771.html

Paramount Glass page.

Youtube video on page FROM Clean Clear Glass

I'm not sure how this isn't painfully obvious to you. Almost every single piece of promotional material is a straight copy for cleanclearglass. Why don't you actually take a look yourself....

Sorry if I seem frustrated, I just have no idea how this isn't painfully obvious. I'm not sure how many pieces of evidence you could possibly need.

I'm a big fan of both those vendors and I'm wondering if they're linked in some way. Clean Clear Glass (CCG) really impressed me with their customer service standards. They initially sent me the wrong piece; it's the big green one on the right - has a sort of oil pipeline theme to it.

Not only did CCG tell me to keep it as a gift - they sent the correct piece (the green tyre perc on the left) by special delivery. It got to me in 4 working days.

Hwyl fawr

I don't have a problem with Paramount. I'm just stating a fact. Their vendor off DHGate is using CCGs same material. Could be CCG rebranding, who knows. But when it clearly says Clean Clear Glass in your promotional material... I don't know how much more I have to do to explain it to people.
---------------------------

Back to myself.
How can I do a test to see if there is lead or any other unsavory elements in colored glass for CCG?

Last edited:
abcd5432,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Now that's a review!
+1 friend.

JwEY9pm.jpg

ASH CATCHER = CIVILIZED

abcd5432

Now that's a review!
+1 friend.

Ya, after seeing those pieces posted, I want some of them too. My biggest concern is the colored glass. How can I test it? That way at least I can verify for the rest of the thread the safety of the colored glass.

abcd5432,
Reactions: ataxian
Ya, after seeing those pieces posted, I want some of them too. My biggest concern is the colored glass. How can I test it? That way at least I can verify for the rest of the thread the safety of the colored glass.
Contact CCG and ask them to provide you with a lab report lol. Come on dude, its China glass. You just go with it or you dont imo.

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
If you have access to an XRF gun then you could check (x-ray fluorescence). I haven't heard of coloured glass containing lead, is this a thing? I thought it was just the paint they used for logos sometimes contained it... :shrug:

Dabberhashery,
Reactions: snamuh

weenstoned

Even if it did contain lead I am not sure it would be harmful. Glass is inert. Also a few American glass colors (lemon drop and some (maybe all) of the crayon colors) are made with cadmium which I think is even more harmful than lead. They stopped making those colors until they could install a better ventilation system, and I think they're about ready to relaunch. Anyways the point is that if it's actually colored glass chances are it's safe regardless of the country of origin.

Herr_Dampf

If you have access to an XRF gun then you could check (x-ray fluorescence). I haven't heard of coloured glass containing lead, is this a thing? I thought it was just the paint they used for logos sometimes contained it... :shrug:

Sadly it is. There was a series of eggs and that used painted glass instead of colored glass, the seller even admitted that. I saw several other pieces using the bright neon green that I've never seen from China in rod form for lampworkers and my guess would be paint on that as well:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/437x58/are_these_painted_you_think/

Also, lot of lead based paint everywhere:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/46bvn9/beware_of_lead_paint_seller_brotherfeng/
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/5diiww/lead_found_in_dkglobe_banger_hanger_need_help/

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sadly it is. There was a series of eggs and that used painted glass instead of colored glass, the seller even admitted that. I saw several other pieces using the bright neon green that I've never seen from China in rod form for lampworkers and my guess would be paint on that as well:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/437x58/are_these_painted_you_think/

Also, lot of lead based paint everywhere:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/46bvn9/beware_of_lead_paint_seller_brotherfeng/
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/5diiww/lead_found_in_dkglobe_banger_hanger_need_help/

Nice PSA, that is kinda scary. Hopefully people aren't eating the paint chips off of these :rofl: Those were all so damn ugly anyway! no offense to those who bought them or like them but you can find such good affordable glass in the US and even some out of China but those certainly aren't it. And if you are getting a "Full colored" Worked piece than less than the colored borosilicate rod cost to purchase itself ($40-$100 a Lbs.) then you have to know it's not right. There are only a few Chinese manufacturers that use US colored glass rods. CCG and Hemping come to mind.

And yeah, there are fewer actual glass manufacturing plants than there are sellers for sure, and it looks like Paramount is a CCG reseller just like there are 10 that resell the same hand full of the other big manufacturers. This isn't the case of 100 small artists competing on DH gate. These are a hand full of large factories and a mass number of resellers trying to make a buck on it. Nothing wrong with it at all but it's a fact. That's why it's so cheap! If you do see a Chinese artist using US colored glass rods and making original designs then it most likely won't cost $30 anymore. I'm not bashing Chinese glass, you guys know that I have bought more than 50 pieces. Since then I have given away around 48 of them but they are still being enjoyed by someone and were good purchases.
Just be careful what you buy. You might find that you get better value bidding on IG auctions even. This little guy didn't cost any more than a Chinese piece. Don't get ripped off trying to save money is all I'm saying ;) You don't have to buy Chinese lead paint to get a good deal lol

jFpP3zj.jpg

XTQhpEb.jpg

Last edited:

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
I had some more time to look at those links about the lead paint and in a couple it shows they tested with the 3M lead test kit. Typically they don't have them on amazon UK for a decent price but they are on amazon US. If I find a decent substitute here I might cop one to test. Can't hurt to be sure...

Its lonely here in the para-zone :whoa:

Dabberhashery,

Baron23

And yeah, there are fewer actual glass manufacturing plants than there are sellers for sure, and it looks like Paramount is a CCG reseller just like there are 10 that resell the same hand full of the other big manufacturers. This isn't the case of 100 small artists competing on DH gate.

Yeah, that's the point I was trying to make to @abcd5432 but I don't think he wanted to hear it and I definitely didn't want to work hard enough to make him understand.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@ataxian my man, just wondering if you've tried 9mm glass? I believe the brand is called Pure. My buddy has one, said its flew off the kitchen table a few times and still kicking!

invertedisdead,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
hehehe...I break a lot of glass also....just metaphorically! LOL

Cheers my friend.
I am supposed to medicate?
I feel like 1970? (stoned)

Glass I love.
Breaking Glass is why I'm here!

My collect is vast!

Thank you www.dhgate.com

You make it possible to medicate even if I over do it?

I broke a few pieces today!

Now I'm CIVILIZED (must be?)

My stash is a old strain (BUBBLE GUM) = TASTE + UPLIFTING EFFECT = WOW!
I have this weird one? (KANDY GIRL) = FLAVOR + NUMBNESS = DEVASTATING!

CENTRAL COAST CABERNET + KANDY GIRL = INDESCRIBABLE?

I don't believe it's nice to claim!
But hey?

It is what it is!

/

Last edited:

mixchu69

Nice PSA, that is kinda scary. Hopefully people aren't eating the paint chips off of these :rofl: Those were all so damn ugly anyway! no offense to those who bought them or like them but you can find such good affordable glass in the US and even some out of China but those certainly aren't it. And if you are getting a "Full colored" Worked piece than less than the colored borosilicate rod cost to purchase itself ($40-$100 a Lbs.) then you have to know it's not right. There are only a few Chinese manufacturers that use US colored glass rods. CCG and Hemping come to mind.

And yeah, there are fewer actual glass manufacturing plants than there are sellers for sure, and it looks like Paramount is a CCG reseller just like there are 10 that resell the same hand full of the other big manufacturers. This isn't the case of 100 small artists competing on DH gate. These are a hand full of large factories and a mass number of resellers trying to make a buck on it. Nothing wrong with it at all but it's a fact. That's why it's so cheap! If you do see a Chinese artist using US colored glass rods and making original designs then it most likely won't cost $30 anymore. I'm not bashing Chinese glass, you guys know that I have bought more than 50 pieces. Since then I have given away around 48 of them but they are still being enjoyed by someone and were good purchases.
Just be careful what you buy. You might find that you get better value bidding on IG auctions even. This little guy didn't cost any more than a Chinese piece. Don't get ripped off trying to save money is all I'm saying ;) You don't have to buy Chinese lead paint to get a good deal lol

jFpP3zj.jpg

XTQhpEb.jpg
U got a lot of nice pieces

mixchu69,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian my man, just wondering if you've tried 9mm glass? I believe the brand is called Pure. My buddy has one, said its flew off the kitchen table a few times and still kicking!
I have a piece that was custom made in CALIFORNIA that is 9mm thick. My oldest piece? Never broke it?
8z0ND1X.jpg

I broke all my thin stuff!
5mm and thinner forget it.

I'm not as rich as some.
However I have a lot of glass because I break it daily!
w4CdA0C.jpg

sunshine store - OGB mouthpiece - today = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
I may have had my water levels off, but I tried many ways and this piece didn't function very well for me. Sold it
Yeah, the clear wasn't any better for me. If I had to guess I'd say the FTK design needs at least a matrix or 60-slit perc to function without requiring too much water to breathe through.

063_XOBX,
Top Bottom