Cheap High Quality Bubbler

little maggie

Has anyone bought from grasscity? If so, any recommendations? I don't understand the different kinds of bubblers which hasn't been a problem with the ones I used to have from dhgate. Their 18mm bubblers seem limited compared to the 14.5 which I don't need.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Has anyone bought from grasscity? If so, any recommendations? I don't understand the different kinds of bubblers which hasn't been a problem with the ones I used to have from dhgate. Their 18mm bubblers seem limited compared to the 14.5 which I don't need.

Look through the more general "Bongs & Waterpipes" section as well. 14mm is just becoming more popular on smaller bubblers. There are a lot of smaller items in the bongs section that are not complicated recyclers and don't have complicated percolators, which is good for vaping. And you'll probably find more 18mm there as well. More of what you're going to find in the bubbler section is more geared toward being a "dab rig".

But yeah, 14mm is a lot more common these days, especially in the smaller size pieces that we use for vapor. Less people are looking for 18mm, and there are less available.

This is an interesting 18mm low-cost little bubbler that's on sale for $35 right now: https://www.grasscity.com/us_en/ws-...fuser-bubbler.html?nosto=nosto-page-category2

ws-42648-01.jpg

Last edited:

little maggie

Look through the more general "Bongs & Waterpipes" section as well. 14mm is just becoming more popular on smaller bubblers. There are a lot of smaller items in the bongs section that are not complicated recyclers and don't have complicated percolators, which is good for vaping. And you'll probably find more 18mm there as well. More of what you're going to find in the bubbler section is more geared toward being a "dab rig".

But yeah, 14mm is a lot more common these days, especially in the smaller size pieces that we use for vapor. Less people are looking for 18mm, and there are less available.

This is an interesting 18mm low-cost little bubbler that's on sale for $35 right now: https://www.grasscity.com/us_en/ws-...fuser-bubbler.html?nosto=nosto-page-category2

ws-42648-01.jpg
I'm surprised that there are more 14.4 sizes for vaping. Almost all of my on demand or box mod vapes are 18mm.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Fuck 14mm, 18mm female is the only way to go, I just ordered this after getting CCG to list it for outside of US;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/14in...glass-bongs-with/402453021.html#mfavit-3-null
rBVaV1ytjZOAB3-PAAJL-FnNnw850.jpeg

I doubt it will be as good for vaping, but it will be my designated DAB rig, the FC-Rattle can is my favorite vape bong... by a long stretch, but we will see.:tup:

Admittedly, my next glass piece or two may be 18mm, if it's a larger piece, like that straight-fab. I've been wanting one of those for some time [seeing it used on a lot of @ohmygodimsohigh (420VapeZone) reviews a lot helped with that], but I'm now feeling regret not pulling the trigger much sooner, as the prices have jumped so much in price recently. I still want one though.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Just ordered this small bubbler from No1bigship

https://www.dhgate.com/product/toro...anger/384573278.html?skuid=497247994162782218

Looks like pretty thick glass and I really like the compact size. Got the plain green color and not the cartoon characters.

Hoping for the best. :razz:

My little rig arrived today, so 22 days from order to delivery.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/toro...anger/384573278.html?skuid=497247994162782218

I have to say I really like this little guy. It is barely 6" tall, if not less, and is exactly what I was looking for. I gave it a good iso clean and just tried it out with its new little partner. It fits perfectly with my Fury 2 and the wpa attachment. Good perc without any water in the mouth. Nice rips and easy to take around the house and also hide away if needed.

My only worry is the long thin stem that sticks out. It definitely looks fragile and will probably be its Achilles heel. Hopefully it lasts for a while. I would love to find the same size and design in a thicker, boro model. This fills a niche for my vaping style and I could see paying a bit more for something thicker.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I wonder how much tariffs & taxes are affecting the price raises from certain sellers. I think it’s more about them just beginning to understand that stoners will spend more money on bongs than they originally estimated. I think that while lots of folks are like @arb & myself in discovering the gate because of FC but that more and more regular stoners (non-vaporists) have been becoming aware of it over the last couple of years. For years, vaporists were the bulk of the individual sales and it kept the prices stable but now?

More people than ever can walk into a headshop and recognise the crazy ass mark-up on the exact same piece that’s on the gate. Probably why there seems to be an increase in scammers & card issues lately as well. But this massive increase in customers is also helping them figure out what the average stoner is willing to pay per piece and tune their retail profit to the same degree as they do in the wholesale game.

That’s just my opinion of course, based upon my limited observations and knowledge of the subject.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

Hey @arb !

I may give one of those a try at some point, but I really like the other shape because of the thick footed design. In fact, on my rig the glass only looks 5mm on the bottom, but when you turn it over you realize that the glass curves inward a bit to save on material. The same goes for the mouthpiece. I am looking for a slight increase in quality where the glass is thicker in all areas, especially the foot and the neck of the joint.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution

MasonJar

My FC-710 order from the seller Ebizcn just got here. Now this piece really falls under the "Cheap High Quality Bubblier" category which is the title of this thread. The piece itself is almost flawless with just a few almost imperceptible bubbles present... All for US$ 20! Cheaper than the exact same piece sold by Stevenlmz79 (Popular Glass) which is currently selling for US$ 36.96 with already includes a 25% discount.

It was smaller than I thought it would be. I haven't used it with herb yet as I still need to get a female to female adapter but I tested it with water and it worked just fine... The ball produced a consistent rattle which becomes more pronounced the more the air flow is restricted... such as in actual use with a vaporizer.

Can't wait to try this out and compare it with my current favorite for flavor and smoothness which is the 8" CCG Straight Fab. I will be updating this thread after I get to use it with my vapcaps.

Ebizcn FC-710 Diffusion Pump side by side with the 8" CCG Straight Fab:

Bongs07.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom