Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Likes2vape

Last year I got the sunshinestore hydrabase with circle perc and the chandelier hydratube. I find the base is basically unusable with water. It gets water into the bottom of the hydratube. Anyone have any luck finding a hydrabase that you can put water in and it won’t splash into the tube?

UnidenWallet

Hi all, thank you very much for your feedback on the first design for the Q-Tip/ISO Jar. I've brought over your suggestions to the seller. The most popular suggestion was to make the ISO chamber bigger, so we did that.

WYHujvN.jpg

A few people expressed interest in downsizing the joint to 14mm to use the plug for their other glass rigs. Some people also wanted to stay with 18mm because it was easier to pour alcohol in, and the 18mm provides more volume. The seller may either make both 14 and 18mm available for both designs, or may just make Sample 1 as 18mm and Sample 2 as 14mm.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or questions. These should be available next week on DHgate.

Sample 1 from a few days ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/8opqbc/coming_soon_to_dhgate_qtip_iso_jar_any_final/

Alexis

Last year I got the sunshinestore hydrabase with circle perc and the chandelier hydratube. I find the base is basically unusable with water. It gets water into the bottom of the hydratube. Anyone have any luck finding a hydrabase that you can put water in and it won’t splash into the tube?
Thanks for sharing that. I looked at those options from Sunshinestore. I bought an Evo half price last week to try it out. It won't work for me so I've already arranged to sell it to a friend.

I was going to suggest the Hydrabase setup from there.
The reviews are generally pretty good though? I wonder if it makes a difference if you use your own Hydratube or the one offered with the Hydrabase?

Likes2vape

Thanks for sharing that. I looked at those options from Sunshinestore. I bought an Evo half price last week to try it out. It won't work for me so I've already arranged to sell it to a friend.

I was going to suggest the Hydrabase setup from there.
The reviews are generally pretty good though? I wonder if it makes a difference if you use your own Hydratube or the one offered with the Hydrabase?
No all my hydratubes get water in the base. IMO the perc either needs to lower in the can or the can needs to be taller. The hydratube from them is awesome but the base with circle perc sucks. I may try the tree perc from sunshinestore or one of the bases from Stevenlmz as they look taller.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Hi all, thank you very much for your feedback on the first design for the Q-Tip/ISO Jar. I've brought over your suggestions to the seller. The most popular suggestion was to make the ISO chamber bigger, so we did that.

WYHujvN.jpg

A few people expressed interest in downsizing the joint to 14mm to use the plug for their other glass rigs. Some people also wanted to stay with 18mm because it was easier to pour alcohol in, and the 18mm provides more volume. The seller may either make both 14 and 18mm available for both designs, or may just make Sample 1 as 18mm and Sample 2 as 14mm.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or questions. These should be available next week on DHgate.

Sample 1 from a few days ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/8opqbc/coming_soon_to_dhgate_qtip_iso_jar_any_final/

Guess also that it isn't stable enough. Base too small and light and if iso is filled in point of gravity will change to that side in addition. Needs a wider and thicker glass base at least IMHO

biohacker

WAY BETTER :2c:

What do you guys think is fair? I'd pay no more than $30, and even that's pushing it. Would be nice though, presently using a shot glass for the distilled water and small mason jar for the swabs.

LabPong

Yea if we look at the prices for rigs on there this should be a fitting number.

Anyone know when they will drop? :D

edit:
just realized there was a design v2, without the foot, this i dont agree with, I would tip that over

+1

UPDATE PIC TO SHOW WHAT I DID PER REQUEST:

I feel almost guilty being able to buy this piece at such a low price....and now...for about 12 more hours....it is on sale.

Matrix type can with center mount MP. ON SALE FOR $23.14 !!!

new-two-function-glass-bong-glass-smoking-pipe-with-1-perc-8.5-inches-high(gb-223).jpg

Then add a 14/14mm 3 inch dual joint downstem and a 18m/14f adapter. Will hit smooth and super controllable. I like this so much better than the taller dual matrix ones. I also drill a carb hole in the flat top for a super duper piece of glass. For the price.....can not come close to beating this setup....especially if you have a flowerpot or elev8r.

14mm-to-14-mm-fire-cut-downstem-7-styles.jpg

glass-adapter-with-plastic-clip-18mm-female.jpg

For less than $32...you have a awesome working glass unit....just add a dropdown and your choice of bowl.

Now I am super happy using a narrow 14mm stem shoved into the 19mm large diameter internal downstem. It works perfect to quiet the action down and allow for much more controlled lighter drawing pressure. It allows for a much quicker extraction as the air moving over the load is much more controlled and slower to allow it to melt/cook/extract more fully.

Fea5SdA.jpg

8ov1XGD.jpg

Then add downstem and choice of bowl......I use the same 18 to 14mm adapter for a bowl with the flowerpot and elev8r. Works awesome...I don't want to use any other of my glass pieces now...
Y9tSBDh.jpg

Last edited:

UnidenWallet

Hey guys, here is the 3rd revision. They added a base to the bottom and lowered the L-joint to be leveled with the ISO chamber. This is going to be the final design and be available this week. I can't comment on the final price, but you guys did a good job of guessing what it will be around. ;) We hope everyone will be able to enjoy this fair-priced Q-Tip jar coming very soon.

5m6e6ZT.jpg

9ARiEpc.jpg

MegaMan2k

Is the joint connected to the chamber, do you know how many ml it contains?
normally only take smaller amounts of cleaning solution out of the bottle at a time.

It looks nice :-)

MegaMan2k,
Reactions: ataxian

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
It nearly looks so but wouldn't make any sense. But now it looks very stable and well-proportioned

Hogni,
Reactions: ataxian

cloudsosmoke

Got the wire keck clips at grass city someone posted link to recently

Very happy
Mostly because They don’t get in the way visually ..the plastic ones are big and clunky by comparison
I find it sometimes makes it difficult to see the exact bit where you want
You can adjust them a bit and there’s an easy way to unclip them
They won’t pop-off and they’re metal strong

Little bit pricey..£6/$8 a clip ..but defiantly worth it imho

https://www.grasscity.co.uk/bongclip-stainless-steel.html

Also I got this 2” circular mini ash catcher..$12
You can get male/male male/female female/female (...just like people lol)
https://www.dhgate.com/product/mini...-male/388901066.html#myaccount_history-2-null
I have f/f ..use it to raise height of the mouth piece connection to bubbler
..Sometimes it breaks up the vapor flow coming in the other end
and it looks a bit like puffs from a steam train
You can use it either way up and it stands on its own
..still playing with it

Last edited:
cloudsosmoke,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Summer

Long Island, NY
Those wire keck clips are fabulous. They fit more securely than acrylic kecks because they wrap around the neck joint more deeply & are more durable. I think the acrylic ones are gonna stretch/bend out of shape after repeated removals that I'm sure they'll loosen. I stocked up on 14, 18, & 29 during their 25%-off 4/20. :tup:

Top Bottom