Chasing the Hit or Digging the Design? Phoenix Star Glass is All Ears

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
How many people like the color red? I heard from my colleague that red is not very popular among Americans. This is a glycerin-filled, freezable bubbler. 93$ with 15% discount.
20240624083025.jpg

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Has anyone tried out this Massive Bubbler Chamber with Eight 14mm joints? Called menorah bong. Grav has something similar too.
It's like the perfect piece for parties and hanging with friends, remember that joke about 'not having enough friends to light up my weed'?
image.jpg

Phoenix Star Glass,

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Spotted someone yesterday who seemed a bit puzzled about ash catchers, so I swung by our webpage and gave it an upgrade with some useful info just for newbies!
🚀
💨
👉

Click dive into the details, like "Can I smoke directly from an ash catcher?" or "How do I choose an ash catcher and what angle do I need?
Agree , I run into people who are puzzled by ash catchers everyday . One needs to be very careful when choosing the right angle :rofl:. Thanks for providing a valuable service :clap:.

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Raw vs. Clean Flavor in Smoking - What's Your Pick?
I've been musing lately about the different preferences we all have when it comes to the taste of our smoking experiences. Some of us crave that raw, unfiltered flavor, getting right down to the nitty-gritty of the tobacco or herb. Others, on the other hand, are all about that clean, crisp taste, with a focus on purity and clarity.
20240627090126.jpg
20240627090134.jpg

I thought it'd be cool to kick off a discussion on our favorite forums:
  • Do you lean towards the raw and real, or the clean and pure?
  • What tools or methods have you used to enhance or alter your smoking experience?
  • How does a filtration system impact your taste buds when you're on the go?
Looking forward to some awesome insights and experiences from you all!

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Vaping.
You can't seriously talk about taste and flavor in smoking on this forum, can you ?
hahaa, I can.
We can and should understand the preferences of our potential customers, as this helps us design products that align with their tastes. If there's a high demand from smokers or vapers who prefer the raw flavor, then we'll design more bongs without filtration features, just like the ones in the picture I have. On the contrary, if there's a different preference, we'll adapt accordingly.
Vapers are also welcome to join the discussion.

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Got another glowing customer review, and I'm over the moon about it! A lot of our clients are incredibly thoughtful, taking the time to send us feedback via email. It's just amazing!

I recently began utilizing my Phoenix herb recycling unit.
After a thorough cleaning, I performed
an operational test.
GOOD looking & GREAT hitting device!
On a scale of 1-5☆...I give Phoenix 7☆
All the best,
Burt

QQ-20240701083142.png

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Curious to know, when purchasing a glass bong&pipe, would you typically want to see all the product specifications on the website, including height, downstem length, joint size, and so on? Initially, the website didn't have this data because the boss insist on originality and was concerned about product imitation.

https://phoenixstarglass.com/products/phoenix-star-8-inches-recycler-dab-rig-with-american-northstar-glass-rod-quartz-banger-with-cap

Phoenix Star Glass,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
20240628084557.jpg

A large number of new products are about to be launched, which may include rolling papers, weed grinders, Nectar Collectors, and banger caps.

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Check out the fresh Pillars Marble sets for your dab rig! Aren't these vibrant and colorful designs totally eye-catching and fun? They're like a party in your hands, ready to bring some zest to your dabbing experience! 🎉✨
QQ-20240708082523.png

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
We've received this customer's feedback and are seriously considering producing a 3-inch stems. Wanna know how may bong rippers need them?
image.png

"Phoenix I have order alot of your stuff over the years and I find myself angry at the same stifling conclusion I had 2,3 and even 4 years back. How come you guys don't do 3 inch stems? I am a craftsman myself and I am building a bong from the ground up. I need something shorter and as lovely and functional as your stems are, the 4inch ones and up are just not viable at all. If you had 3 inch stems on the site I'd order a ton of them for my business. And I know other people would order too“

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
To be honest, as someone who works in the glass bong and pipe munufacturer, I'm also not sure what a "Pfeifen Filter" is, only that it's a type of filter system. Google hasn't provided me with an answer either. Does anyone know the origin of this term?

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Hey there, fellow enthusiasts! What's up? Our site just dropped a bunch of fresh new glass pieces, and we're excited to hook you up with a killer 20% off deal—applicable to everything in the store! This is the biggest discount we've ever rolled out, on par with our 420 sale extravaganza. So, if you're in the market for some top-shelf glass or a sick new vaporizer, just toss that coupon code in at checkout to lock in those savings. Let's get shopping!

Coupon code:specialoffer

b7bc9ee519-jpg-240x240.webp

Phoenix Star Glass,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
To be honest, as someone who works in the glass bong and pipe munufacturer, I'm also not sure what a "Pfeifen Filter" is, only that it's a type of filter system. Google hasn't provided me with an answer either. Does anyone know the origin of this term?
Apparently it's a German type of charcoal pipe filter typically used in tobacco pipes...?:
Again, maybe there are people interested in filters here, but this really isn't the place for those types of dry pipes. The kind we like need a ground glass connection, as if using a slide bowl....

Bologna,
  • Haha
Reactions: bulllee

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Apparently it's a German type of charcoal pipe filter typically used in tobacco pipes...?:
Again, maybe there are people interested in filters here, but this really isn't the place for those types of dry pipes. The kind we like need a ground glass connection, as if using a slide bowl....
thanks for your infos and if it is possible to provide me with a dry pipe picture you like? I may not know this type:D:D:D.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
thanks for your infos and if it is possible to provide me with a dry pipe picture you like? I may not know this type:D:D:D.
Sure thing! The last few pages of this thread discusses these specifically:
Btw, the name of this forum site, "FuckCombustion", reflects our desire NOT to BURN, but VAPE cannabis products...:tup::peace:

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
We've got some new arrivals: a Nectar Collector Bubbler Kit. It comes with a Nectar Collector Bubbler with a perc, water chamber, titanium nail, and wax dish. Perfect for dabbers who are always on the go.

Phoenix Star Glass,

Hippie

Can you tell me if there will be any different percs for the PHX919
And where to buy the bubbler at the best price please

Are there any videos of it in action?

Hippie,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Can you tell me if there will be any different percs for the PHX919
And where to buy the bubbler at the best price please

Are there any videos of it in action?
The perc of the PHX919 comes from the Stem which has a 6 arm perc. I just took some photos in the sample room and casually DIYed it into a glycerin bong and helix bong There aren't any videos of it in action. The best deal you'll only get from me, haha, I can hook you up with some coupons.
20240719162340.jpg

20240719162349.jpg

20240719162356.jpg

20240719162403.jpg

Phoenix Star Glass,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom