Chasing the Hit or Digging the Design? Phoenix Star Glass is All Ears

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Just scored some major love vibes with a heartfelt thank-you letter from one of our homies. Big ups to him and his wife.
The bong he was feeling is all out of stock, but fear not—our shelves are stocked with some sick-ass alternatives just waiting to be picked up.
I got a heads-up from a cool cat that in this forum, the 'bong' talk might not fly, but let's get real, switching up from a weed bong to a dab rig is as easy as pie.

QQ-20240722093604.png
image0.jpg

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer

Glycerin Coil bong VS Glycerin bong

A new Glycerol bong, not coil, might reduce the "easy clogging" issue many have reported. The filtration effect may not be as good as with a coil. I'm thinking if a coil bong is equipped with an ash catcher, it could significantly decrease clogging. In any case, every product design has its pros and cons, right?
20240724085422.jpg

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
The perc of the PHX919 comes from the Stem which has a 6 arm perc. I just took some photos in the sample room and casually DIYed it into a glycerin bong and helix bong There aren't any videos of it in action. The best deal you'll only get from me, haha, I can hook you up with some coupons.
20240719162340.jpg

20240719162349.jpg

20240719162356.jpg

20240719162403.jpg
a glycerin bong and helix bong
After discussing with bong rippers on other forums, I realized my DIY attempt wasn't quite successful. It seems a downstem is essential for a proper draw, as without it, the smoke just hovers above the water. So, I'm wondering if there's a solution to this issue for customizing this bong?

Phoenix Star Glass,

Hippie

I think you need more downstem, mouthpiece and perc options for the PHX919 so people can choose how much diffusion and restriction they want for different uses.

Hippie,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
🌿 Discover the difference between Nectar Collectors, Oil Burner Pipes, and Dab Rigs. Learn about our innovative water chamber and Glycerin Nectar Collectors for the ultimate experience. Remember, proper freezing ensures efficiency—over-freezing can waste your concentrate. Choose wisely and enjoy!

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Debating the merits of glass thickness in your bong? Dive into the discussion with our classic 12-inch Glass Beaker Bong, showcasing a robust 9mm borosilicate glass construction. It's a noticeable upgrade from the common 5mm variety, promising enhanced durability and heat retention. And for those icy hits, it's got the Ice Pinch feature. What's your take on thick glass? Is it a game-changer or just a gimmick?

02.jpg

Phoenix Star Glass,
Top Bottom