• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ceramic Experience Might Launch A New One

Katnip

Hey guys. I am between vapes right now and its awful. I have to use tea to get the benefit from my herbs that I grow which is wasteful and the amount of water to herbs, if I needed quite a bit of inefficient tea, would make anybody have to piss like a horse. I'll be posting my needs up for a portable in the appropriate forum but right now I have an idea.

I've worked ceramics before. If I take that knowledge and make a prototype out of nontoxic clay and glaze, who knows what kinds of designs after I figure the function of it out... who knows what I could do with it? you wanna look like Gandalf? Poof! Here's your vape. Want a straight bat shape? Poof! Your favorite animal, again, poof. Glass is pretty but you generally have to be more careful with it than ceramic. It also seems to have form restrictions, but a good glassblower might show you otherwise so idk, think I should give it a shot? I may end up making the mouthpiece out of maple or bamboo so nobody crunches their teeth up.

ander

Sure, shot. I'm a classic one, maybe not interested in a goat vape, but ceramic is an interesting material and if you are an artisan... let us see what you are talking about..! Something recalls to me my old and now buried ceramic chillum...

ander,
Reactions: KeroZen

Katnip

Honestly it's been a while since I played in the mud but this idea of mine, its slowly growing roots and I'm going to be setting aside some money for kiln time and clay. I can't fit a kiln anywhere at Mom's house so I'll have to rent kiln time in a studio first. They won't give a shit what I do unless I break their kiln, not gonna happen, so everything's good. I'll have to figure out stem construction but that should be a couple steps of simplicity....

Katnip,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Katnip

Oh yeah, the Noochie looks like it works and I'm following it as it's developing. My knowledge isn't vast, but it'll get the job done. Me being a little anal about my work if I put one out it'll be down to a science, in art. But that noochie, man, it looks cool. One thing I'd have a slight problem with is, it's my problem not the Noochie's, but I'd feel a little absurd kissing a chimmneyed can made out of ceramic.... Totally respect the design choice though. Artists gotta art. If we don't art our hands explode. Don't ask me how I found that one out.

Katnip,
Reactions: Hjalmark
Top Bottom