CAPSTONE ONE hybrid Vaporizer

kicaj222

Hi
I'd like to introduce a new vaporizer. It is in pre order state, The price is around 150$

MAIN FEATURES

Sleek and Compact Design.
Large Capacity Battery: 5000mAh high-rate battery (same type of products generally does not exceed 3000mAh).
Mixed Heating Technology: Heating with 3D Surround Conduction and Air Convection Technology.
Short Preheating Time: Preheating time only about 12s(same type of products usually exceed 30s).
HD Color OLED Display with Full Range Temperature Control: 140℉-446℉(60℃-230℃).
Fully Isolated Air Path Allows for Clean and Pure Vaping.
Two Heating Modes: ECO mode and traditional mode.
Advanced Ceramic Heating Chamber.
Borosilicate Glass Mouthpiece.
Built with the Best Medical Grade Materials.
Vibration Alert Function.
TYPE C-Charging.
Full of All Protection Functions.

PHYSICAL PARAMETER

• Size: 109 x 58 x 30mm
    Battery: 5000mah

Temperature Range: 140℉-460℉ (60℃-238℃)
    Resistance Range: 0.5Ω-0.8Ω

Color: Black

PACKAGE CONTENT

1x CAPTONE ONE Dry Herb Vaporizer
1x Packing Tool and Dabber
1x Cleaning Brush
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Looks interesting, nice to see USB C charging, what material is the heater helix made from, stainless steel, aluminium or what?

LesPlenty,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Last edited:

blackstone

Manufacturer claims they use "The best medical grade materials"

That's right, the quote I saw was:
"The best medical rade materials create its Eco-friendly feature and guaranteed quality."

Which is reassuring for some.

Looks interesting,

I know what you mean. Well I know you're into longevity and what you get for your money, so I pulled this quote for you.

Product Type: DH Kit

Physical Parameter:
Size: 109 x 58 x 30mm

Battery: 5000mah

Temperature Range: 140℉-460℉ (60℃-238℃)

Resistance Range: 0.5Ω-0.8Ω

Color: Black

Packing list:
1 x One DH Kit

1 x Accessory Box

1 x Spoon

Note:
Please read the user manual carefully before using this device.
Warranty Time:
3 months for the kits and no warranty for the rest spare parts and excluding the human-caused problem.

:wave:

Last edited:

C No Ego

name seems graveyard like -- maybe it means it will last until you need a capstone for your grave LOL

Edit - needs a water pipe adapter or it did not happen, what size is the bowl ? maybe some other vapes' adapters could work in this unit, just leave the top off and drop a glas adapter directly into bowl and vape... Batt life looks awesome = Does it have pass through charging ?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Kinda reads like a lot of hype... I'd love to be proven wrong.

I know there are a few out there, but I don't believe a single battery manufacturer when they claim 5000mAh 18650 batteries.
Overseas battery manufacturers LIE like their income depends on it.

FlyingLow,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Not that anyone cares, but the manufacturer finally got back to me and said the reason for no stock is a shortage of materials, mainly the mouthpiece. :rofl:

LesPlenty,

Stewpot8

Hi all!! After reading through some of the threads here I still need a little guidance or recs for a portable convection vape. I grew up smoking flower, and this year started vaping oil carts for medical use trying to go easy on my lungs. I don't like it. I want that terpy flower profile. I want to know its the flower and nothing else. Plus the oil carts give me headaches!

I have been doing my research and learned I want convection not only for taste but also control over having to complete a session. I have narrowed it down (I think) to the FF2+, the Airvape Legacy, and the Linx Eden. In the threads I read, it was stated the legacy and ff are not for novices with the whole learning curve. I would say I'm a pretty fast learner though so that doesn't deter me too much. But I do get the feeling the Eden is prob better for a novice. Of course it costs a lot less as well. That being said, I don't mind paying for great flavor, ease of cleaning/maintenance and solid performance.

I read many pages on the Legacy thread and don't know if the problems have been worked out and if I should even consider it. I hesitate on the FF2+ just because I read one post that mentioned the long, slow draws needed wore the poster out so they only used it at bedtime.

I will be using the device by myself in my home for the most part. I vape daily, about 3 pulls every couple hours, idk maybe 6 little sessions a day. No need nor desire for bulky desktop unit.

I think my main hesitation on the Eden is worries it will be hot as the preset temps are higher than the others and it seems the vapor path may not be as well insulated but I honestly don't know. I am open to suggestions and look forward to making a decision.
Hi.i'm Stewart.i recently purchased a Capstone One dry herb vape.I have had and tried a good few.In my opinion the Capstone One is the best Conduction & Convection Vape,massive 5000mAh batt.60°C to 265°C 1 degree increments.Heats from 0° to 265° in 12 Seconds.I won't praise it up anymore.£129.No different from the stors & Buckle crafty,mighty,plenty but£200 cheaper.I can't praise it enough.I certainly won't be looking for another for a good while.Happy New Year All.Kind regards.Stew
pot8

Stewpot8

Oh wow!! So many responses and unfortunately I have zero time right now to reply to all! I def need to get back to the drawing board though with my research!! Thanks to all for your suggestions!! I will have a look when I can and post back here in the next day or two. I'm so glad I decided to ask rather than just buy one of the vapes I was considering. I have a feeling my eyes are being opened to a whole new world!!

@darbarikanada, I was NOT aware convection is hotter. I just hate a burnt taste which is why the flower I bought is sitting idly in its jar waiting for me to buy a proper vape!! Maybe hybrid is the way to go......

Enjoy your Sunday all! :leaf:
Listen YOU DONT GET A BURNT TASTE IF YOUR VAPORISER IS A VAPORISER.AS THERE IS NO COMBUSTION.SO SACK ANY THOUGHTS OF BUYING SUCH A DEVICE TO GIVE A BURNT TASTE.BUY A CAPSTONE ONE off Amazon & you can try it for 30 days and free return if you not like it.But I Guarantee you won't want to part with it.Excellent for quick hit or session.Chec k it out as I have tried the fly V2,pax 3.Boundless cfx.the brick.My capstone beats them ALL.You don't have to worry about battery's as it Has a 5,000mAh one,and can be used while charging which won't take long anyway as it has Fast Charging capability.You get so much more for your less money£129.Like Type USB type C charging plug.The filter system drip tip allows for harvesting very clean oil.(Little tip.i put a normal wire pipe gauze about 16mm on top of herb chamber and I get not one bit of dry herb material come into contact with double steel filter system before it fill up with very clean oil which looks like Anmber Necter you vape in your house a desktop would be the best choice. Linx Eden is almost unheard of, it’s just an entry level portable at best, and the other two have big flaws imho, iirc they both need constant stirring because of uneven extraction.
If you need to go portable I’d get a Fury 2 or a Fury Edge as a first vape.

Hi all!! After reading through some of the threads here I still need a little guidance or recs for a portable convection vape. I grew up smoking flower, and this year started vaping oil carts for medical use trying to go easy on my lungs. I don't like it. I want that terpy flower profile. I want to know its the flower and nothing else. Plus the oil carts give me headaches!

I have been doing my research and learned I want convection not only for taste but also control over having to complete a session. I have narrowed it down (I think) to the FF2+, the Airvape Legacy, and the Linx Eden. In the threads I read, it was stated the legacy and ff are not for novices with the whole learning curve. I would say I'm a pretty fast learner though so that doesn't deter me too much. But I do get the feeling the Eden is prob better for a novice. Of course it costs a lot less as well. That being said, I don't mind paying for great flavor, ease of cleaning/maintenance and solid performance.

I read many pages on the Legacy thread and don't know if the problems have been worked out and if I should even consider it. I hesitate on the FF2+ just because I read one post that mentioned the long, slow draws needed wore the poster out so they only used it at bedtime.

I will be using the device by myself in my home for the most part. I vape daily, about 3 pulls every couple hours, idk maybe 6 little sessions a day. No need nor desire for bulky desktop unit.

I think my main hesitation on the Eden is worries it will be hot as the preset temps are higher than the others and it seems the vapor path may not be as well insulated but I honestly don't know. I am open to suggestions and look forward to making a decision.
You are aware that at 177°C you'll vape flavanoids.Then at say 185/190°C terpenes will vapour off then bit higher temp cerpenes will vapour off.This prepares the cannibinoid recepters in your body to lock onto passing cannibinoids in your bloodstream that will be released in vapour at the higher temperatures.This is why you want a device that you can adjust temp by 1° C or 1°F increments.There are so many factors that can be taken into account when choosing Your Suitable vape device.Personally I go for what gives the Best,Cleanest,healthiest,strongest experience.Conduction and convection is the best of both worlds.Can go on & off whenever you like.You don't Have to finish it or lose a chamber full once you've launched it once.Has nobody heard of Stors and Buckle Volcano as although it a tabletop device.Its basically top of the pile but I've not heard it mentioned along with no mention of crafty mighty,Crafty Plentyand crafty 420,a good little portable but In my Opinion Go Check out The Specifications of The Capstone One dry herb vaporiser retailing at mere £129

any quality vape can create vapor that's tasty, not burnt. that and cooler vapor (less trauma to your airway), are the main reasons to vape.

I can sympathize with you trying to process all the suggestions people are offering. if getting the coolest possible vapor is a priority, make that clear to help people point you in the right direction.

my favorite vaporizer is the mighty (it's also in the top 2 or 3 of the 2 most well-know online vaporizer reviewers); it's not a good choice if you want to take 1-2 hits, put it down, return to it later, but works fine if you're going to take 3-4 hits (factor in that 1 drag off a joint or bong translates as 3-5 hits off your average vaporizer. by weight, a rough estimate is 1 vape hit per .01g). the mighty is extremely easy to use, efficient, and its design makes it easy to find your sweet spot: the best flavor (and coolest vapor) will be at the lower temperatures; for big clouds, you go to higher temps.

a lot of people believe that because the different components of weed vaporize at different temps, the high can be 'tailored' (i.e. more sedating at higher temperatures) - i.e. if you're looking for maximum medication, you'll probably end up getting into the less tasty range. with the mighty's total temperature control, it's easy to find that 'best of both worlds' point, where it's still tasty but you get clouds.

you've come to the right place if you want to hear from people who've tried lots of different devices; they should be able to point you in the right direction, but you'll get better tips if you can provide as much clarity as possible about your preferences.

(whatever you decide, vapospy.com will point you to the best deals)
Only trouble with mighty is it very big and cumbersum.When you can get the same or better in a a device fits in your hand.Check the Specifications of The Capstone One Anyone thinking of buying a New VapeI cannot understand how it not been mentioned.

Stewpot8,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

@Stewpot8 here is the thread for capstone!

I guess the conversation above is why not much attention is given to it on FC yet??

If it is indeed released, a moderator can move this to the main portables section...

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
$220.00, that’s the going price for a Davinci IQ2 “conduction”, and close to a new Tinymight.
I’ll wait to see if this euro/Chinese has any reviews. I do LOVE to see any new devices using 21700 batteries!

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The Capstone One has been out for quite a while, it is out of stock at the manufacturer due to the manufacturer not being able to source materials for the mouthpiece, so they told me when I asked a few weeks ago....I will wait until it is on Ali cheap again before I buy, it looks good!

Top Bottom