• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannateen vaporizer by Green Fire Tech

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
The product is yet to be released. MRSP is going to be about 59$. The company is behind two other vaporizers The Falcon and Origin II . I have mixed feelings about the name . What do you think ? :D
Cannateen Dry Herb Vaporizer

• ★ The metal nozzle could be retracted ,clean and hygienic
    ★ The overall design is small and compact, easy to conceal and carry
    ★ Boasting a decent size ceramic heating chamber, the “Cannateen” can load up 0.6g herbs
    ★ It offers 4 unique temperatures ranging from 356°F to 428°F, giving you 4 unique experiences
    ★ All metal and isolated air path means the flavor is second to none

7713d3d59948425a15ae681760a3cd8c.jpg

d1dea08f520679e62c9865e0103143b5.jpg

I reported myself for starting it in plugins. Dunno what happened.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Even I was thinking 0.6 was a bit excessive... but fuck at $60, I'd probably give it a go just for kicks!
Got a link Abysmal?

One thing that stood out from the pics, I see the 18650 and it seems like it would have been so easy to build a battery door... unfortunately this battery is built in and not swappable. That is not a deal breaker for me, but would have been a nice feature for those of us with many 18650 batteries.

FlyingLow,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I remember the falcon, I guess I'll just say something positive, $59 is reasonable?

Shit Snacks,

Abysmal Vapor

@Shit Snacks if you thinking the falcon with the built in bubbler,it is not that one. Price seems reasonable,it is too tiny to facilitate a 18650 imo.@FlyingLow It is an upcomming product :). Btw when i first saw the Origin i thought this is just another phantom company as they didnt have site at the time,but actually they are pretty responsive to mails.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks if you thinking the falcon with the built in bubbler,it is not that one. Price seems reasonable,it is too tiny to facilitate a 18650 imo.@FlyingLow It is an upcomming product :). Btw when i first saw the Origin i thought this is just another phantom company as they didnt have site at the time,but actually they are pretty responsive to mails.

Oh yeah then I don't know what it is lol

Shit Snacks,

Abysmal Vapor

@Haze Mister I agree with you. There is even an Eu directive trying to fight it to some extent . http://www.retrace-itn.eu/2019/10/02/can-the-new-right-to-repair-rules-for-appliances-contrast-planned-obsolescence/
Battery technology replaceable or not is shitty enough for the planet,but 70% of worlds electricity comes from Coal Power plants,so the best strategy is to minimize the damage you do with your choice and behaviour,I would go even further and say fuck plastics in vapes ,and kudos to the old vape manufactures like vapman (and others) that have products out of natural/eco materials. I just wanna add that my belief is that FC has the largest vaporizer database out there and for cataloging purposes any vaporizer model,either good or bad deserves a place here,i am not posting these for promotional purposes :).
Built-in battery. For people who like poisoning the planet with throw-away gadgets.

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Chainfish

simplywonderful

Somebody didn't think about that name for long enough. Yeah, I know it looks a little like a canteen but "canna" - "teen", jesus christ, why not just name it "drug device for children"....
portable cracka would be better name :rofl: I remember having similar flowermate, it was shaped as flask and it was quite decent, when I got the mighty I was shocked that the battery holds up the same if not more

Top Bottom