• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis News

C No Ego

it has just reversed direction ... now America is supplying Mexico
.. seems crazy as growing environment in that Country is about as good as anywhere in the World - Fuck Politics bloking people from doing such

C No Ego,

shredder

shredder

When investment banks and hedge funds tell them to do it, they will.

not financial advice

It does make for a good opportunity for small investors to get in at a great time. Cannabis stocks are way down now despite great earnings.

It might take a year or more, but investors should be rewarded. After our government legalizes those get in cheap opportunities will cease.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
It does make for a good opportunity for small investors to get in at a great time. Cannabis stocks are way down now despite great earnings.

It might take a year or more, but investors should be rewarded. After our government legalizes those get in cheap opportunities will cease.
A lot of investors are going to be losers. There's simply too many growers and to many dispensaries, at least in the two closest legal states to me, Mass and Maine. My friend counted more than 30 dispensaries, medical and adult, on the two hour drive from Portland to here(NH/Maine border), and those are just on his route. Many of them never have buyers' cars in their lot after having driven past them a dozen or more times. Ironically they are getting noticeably better at growing flower and processing concentrates. The stuff is just superb. The shakeout is already happening in Canada, where I spend half the year. Too many growers and distributors has resulted in huge declines in cannabis stock values and multiple bankruptcies. Same thing is absolutely going to happen here. And the winners won't necessarily be those who grow the best product or do the best merchandising.

florduh

Excellent article. Great read while high:)

This article has a pretty good explanation for why Republican politicians are largely against legalization. They're behind the times, but only slightly. If the graph 538 printed is accurate, legalization only got into positive territory with Republican voters in 2019/2020. Now it's +20 points with GOP voters. But it's three times more popular with Independent voters and four times more popular with Democrat voters.

Maybe no one told Republican Senators their voters now largely want legal cannabis? Because as recently as 2-3 years ago legalization was under water with GOP voters.

checkyourlibido

This article has a pretty good explanation for why Republican politicians are largely against legalization. They're behind the times, but only slightly. If the graph 538 printed is accurate, legalization only got into positive territory with Republican voters in 2019/2020. Now it's +20 points with GOP voters. But it's three times more popular with Independent voters and four times more popular with Democrat voters.

Maybe no one told Republican Senators their voters now largely want legal cannabis? Because as recently as 2-3 years ago legalization was under water with GOP voters.
They are in the pocket of the people controlling the markets. Pharmaceutical companies and hedge funds are the ones that are stopping this. Just my opinion, not medical or legal advice.

shredder

A lot of investors are going to be losers. There's simply too many growers and to many dispensaries, at least in the two closest legal states to me, Mass and Maine. My friend counted more than 30 dispensaries, medical and adult, on the two hour drive from Portland to here(NH/Maine border), and those are just on his route. Many of them never have buyers' cars in their lot after having driven past them a dozen or more times. Ironically they are getting noticeably better at growing flower and processing concentrates. The stuff is just superb. The shakeout is already happening in Canada, where I spend half the year. Too many growers and distributors has resulted in huge declines in cannabis stock values and multiple bankruptcies. Same thing is absolutely going to happen here. And the winners won't necessarily be those who grow the best product or do the best merchandising.

I've been watching the (usa) cannabis stocks for a long time. Just this year I started buying. Most are at ytd lows. I have 3 currently. All have good earnings and are multi state operators. Mso companies are better poised once national laws are eased and better equipped to move in newly legal states.

A lot of these companies borrowed massive amounts of cash for new acquisitions and now that cash is harder to get and more expensive.

I agree there will be a shake out at some point. But the winners could be 3 baggers. So if you invest its best to study the market for a while or pick a etf for diversification.

Bottom line. Cannabis isn't going away, and the (again usa) market is still young.

I'm not big on Canadian cannabis stocks.

Last edited:
shredder,
Reactions: Summer

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

Warning though, if you let the video play you'll see several Congressmen uttering some idiotic, prohibitionist bullshit.

Jim Jordan says "they want to use taxpayer dollars to kickstart the marijuana industry." I don't know if that's true, but it's extremely tight if it is. Out of all the industries Congress props up, cannabis would be one of the least harmful. He then goes on to cry about legalizing drugs while crime is "running rampant". Then it sound like we should have cops focusing on actual, violent crimes. Not locking up people for consuming the least dangerous recreational drug.

Then some fat fuck pops up on screen to tell me how unhealthy marijuana, a "gateway drug" is. No offense, but I refuse to listen to someone who poisons themselves with Oreos lecturing me on health. He then says we should side with "children" and not "dope dealers". Does he not understand dispensaries card customers; dope dealers do not. If you want to stick it to them, legalize it.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It's an, albeit miniscule, start.

MinnBobber

Same for our Minnesota State Republican Senators who just voted down a State amendment to consider cannabis a Schedule 2 drug, not a Schedule 1 drug.
Anyone who still considers it Sched 1, no medical value, is either a lazy bastard not willing to do a tiny amount of online research OR a lying bastard who knows damn well it has medical value.

Last edited:

JBone65

Same for our Minnesota State Republican Senators who just voted down an amendment to consider cannabis a Schedule 2 drug, not a Schedule 1 drug.
Anyone who still considers it Sched 1, no medical value, is either a lazy bastard not willing to do a tiny amount of online research OR a lying bastard who knows damn well it has medical value.
It's sad to think WWIII might be more likely than cannabis legalization at the federal level. 😳

C No Ego

It's sad to think WWIII might be more likely than cannabis legalization at the federal level. 😳
in terms of money flow two wars are better than one !!! wars make big money and to politicians that is all that matters. we have been in a continual war for a long time and it is set against people who ingest plants ... those Type of people !!

JBone65

Advertising the old fashioned way over Edmond, Oklahoma. Didn't get the airplane in the picture, but there was one towing this sign today. Good quality weed for $49/oz, out the door.
7fa72666913303a09badad4de5910078.jpg

Top Bottom