• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis News

arb

Semi shaved ape
Bullshit,absolute utter bullshit.
The only color the cannabis industy knows is green.
I have been in said industry for decades and have never seen or heard the racisms stop bidness.
I wish you guys would take that bullshit elsewhere and leave the industry I spent a decade in prison over alone.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Bullshit,absolute utter bullshit.
The only color the cannabis industy knows is green.
I have been in said industry for decades and have never seen or heard the racisms stop bidness.
I wish you guys would take that bullshit elsewhere and leave the industry I spent a decade in prison over alone.

Just because someone ignores history does not mean that it didn't happen.

I'm a white cisgender male who spent over a decade stuck in the legal system over this shit as well.
But I choose to recognize the larger picture of what's happened outside of just my own experiences and privilege.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Just because someone ignores history does not mean that it didn't happen.

I'm a white cisgender male who spent over a decade stuck in the legal system over this shit as well.
But I choose to recognize the larger picture of what's happened outside of just my own experiences and privilege.

What history exactly?

arb,

Vaporware

As much as I normally like to talk about politics, our country is so deeply divided right now and so angry on all sides that I try to keep it out of this forum. I don’t want to get wrapped up in this argument either, but I do want to add 2 things I think are true and important.

1. From what I’ve heard, the relevant potion of the prop that passed in AZ (a small number of dispensary licenses supposedly reserved for certain groups) is not likely to make a real positive impact on minority communities.

We could argue about whether or not that should be a goal in legalization, and personally I’d like to see any communities and individuals who were hurt (or in too many cases are still being hurt) by the “War on Drugs” helped in some way, but I think we can all agree that if this legislation is just a fig-leaf to help them pass bills that only help big business, it’s not what we’re looking for.

2. The media we consume, directly or indirectly through talking to other people, paints very different pictures of things and makes all of us react badly to certain words and ideas that we might largely agree with if we saw them presented differently.

I hope that we can all find a way to get beyond that and work together toward a better future for everyone, but to do that we need to recognize and what’s going on and try to come back together to fight the $ that wants us fighting each other.

We’re not nearly as far apart on most issues as it seems we are. :2c: :peace:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Chuck Schumer Says Federal Marijuana Legalization Is A Priority In Democrats’ ‘Big, Bold Agenda’

Last month, the majority leader pledged that he, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) would release a draft bill to end federal marijuana prohibition “in the early part of this year.” The three senators followed that up by holding a meeting with cannabis reform groups to discuss the plan.

While it’s not clear what the draft Senate marijuana reform proposal will entail, or when it will be released, Schumer said lawmakers are in the process of merging various pieces of existing legislation.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

No THC Caps​

Senate Marijuana Report Highlights Legalization’s Popularity And Risks, While Criticizing DEA Research Barriers

A U.S. Senate drug caucus released a report on Wednesday that recognizes broad voter support for marijuana legalization and expresses criticism of existing policies that inhibit research into cannabis, taking direct aim at the Drug Enforcement Administration’s (DEA) role in impeding studies. But because of what they see as the risks of cannabis use, lawmakers also want the federal government to consider recommending THC caps on state-legal products.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

Ramahs

Vaporware

Look at this bullshit

Study Shows Vaping THC Could Be Riskier for Teens’ Health Than Vaping Nicotine or Smoking​

A low temp dry herb vaporizer is different from a hot dab which is different again from cartridges. They only seem to recognize the existence of carts, and they don’t even distinguish between a high quality rosin-based cart and black market garbage that could be cut or contaminated with who knows what.

Beyond the black market I have some concerns about inhaling a lot of PEG/VG/etc. that was used even in products from dispensaries, so I’m not trying to say that every way you can consume THC is great. I have the least concern about dry herb and clean, high quality concentrates, but they clearly aren’t considering the differences or properly informing the public.

At least they noted the actual source of illnesses and deaths at the end, but it still seemed like just another “let’s scare you into reading this to get a few ad dollars” article. :disgust:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

High dose CBD study finds stunning potential for treating Alzheimer’s

A new study from Augusta University’s Medical College of Georgia has linked high-dose CBD to multiple benefits associated with early-onset familial Alzheimer’s disease, including improved cognition and restored function in proteins responsible for clearing plaque from the brain. In addition, the CBD was found to reduce levels of a protein linked with the excessive inflammation found in Alzheimer’s patients.

Tranquility

Bless their hearts, at least they're trying.
5 Hacks To Make Your Cannabis Last Longer
The hacks?
1. Use a grinder with kief catcher
2. Microdose (aka "use less")
3. Buy more.
4. Edibles maybe?
5. Smoke alone

While each *MAY* result in your weed lasting longer, depending on use, c'mon. This is the level of cannabis article today? You can make your stash last longer if you buy more and use less? Who would have thunk it?

Ramahs

Last edited:

MyCollie

What a piece of worthless human garbage. :cuss:
I feel sorry for his children and, anyone else close to this piece of shit.

I sure hope he gets COVID and dies slowly. :goon:

Hmm, this website indicates a certain company donated about $22k to his campaign... I have too much time on my hands. They probably donate to a lot of candidates so it's not surprising.

MyCollie,

SonicBacon

Here ya go. Proof that you don't need a brain to be a politician...
Tho a lot of cash helps a lot...

I’m confused by that statement... “If you legalize cannabis you are gonna kill your kids, this is what the data shows from around the country”

So if I vote to legalize will I personally kill my own kids, or will it be the cannabis that kills them? How about showing us this “killer data” so we can make an informed decision mr. politician man.

SonicBacon,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I’m confused by that statement... “If you legalize cannabis you are gonna kill your kids, this is what the data shows from around the country”

So if I vote to legalize will I personally kill my own kids, or will it be the cannabis that kills them? How about showing us this “killer data” so we can make an informed decision mr. politician man.
Sorry, that isn't how it works anymore in that half of America. Data? Really? Why bother with data, that is science. We may mention data, but that is only to sound like we have some idea what we are talking about...

florduh

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain teen cannabis use trends down in fully legalized States. It's less cool when your boomer dad buys a vape pen from a store so he can "choom on that loud".

Also, is anyone in Nebraska (or anywhere) trying to legalize juvenile marijuana use? That's what's so obnoxious about the "tHiNk oF thE cHiLDreN" bullshit. If these fucktards gave a shit about THE CHILDREN, they'd push for full legalization with lowish sales taxes. Drug dealers don't card customers. Dispensaries do.

Since we're throwing grown adults in cages for using products kids can't handle, let's do iPhones next. I am certain smartphones have killed more kids than cannabis. Constant connection to social media has caused a spike in teen suicide over the last decade. If you're against iPhone criminalization, you're a literal child murderer.

Edit: Just Googled Gov. Ricketts. A real self made man. His daddy, Joe, is one of the founders of TD Ameritrade. It looks like that's who he inherited his brain-worms from.

Regarding his time in Omaha during the 1960s, Joe Ricketts wrote in his 2019 memoir The Harder You Work, the Luckier You Get (:lol:) about "stockbrokers destroying their lives with dope, alcohol, and sex, which was just another kind of drug":

Our substance of choice was beer. Beer, whatever its drawbacks, is not dope. Marlene generally did not come out for drinks on Friday at the Rookery. She went home and got supper ready for the children. Often, I did not get home in time to eat with them. I might have had twelve beers on a Friday evening. I might have had more. I'm sure there were a few nights that it was only by the grace of God that I didn't have a car accident. But it was only beer and it helped me get rid of all my pent-up stress. I got myself home, and our family and our business could press on together.

Getting blackout drunk and driving is totally cool and moral. But smoking a joint at home is evil and akin to child murder.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Sorry. My "I hope this guy dies slowly of COVID" remark may have been a bit much, that that fuckin' guy really pissed me off.
He really wants people like us to lose our freedoms and livelihood, and be locked up over this shit :bang:

That's an inexcusable attitude to have. It's saying that we all belong in prison.
And I take that sort of attitude very personally.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Sorry. My "I hope this guy dies slowly of COVID" remark may have been a bit much, that that fuckin' guy really pissed me off.
He really wants people like us to lose our freedoms and livelihood, and be locked up over this shit :bang:

That's an inexcusable attitude to have. It's saying that we all belong in prison.
And I take that sort of attitude very personally.

If wishing someone's death was a crime, there'd be a lot of people doing life right now.

On the same day the bastard said that, he signed a bill allowing people to get alcoholic drinks to go with their to go food order from restaurants. Nothing bad can come from that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom